http://gamingtrend.com
December 19, 2014, 12:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MX1000 mouse question  (Read 861 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2005, 04:45:21 PM »

In my other thread I mentioned how Logitech is replacing my MX700 with a MX1000 laser mouse. So Id like to know if anyone has any experience with this mouse?..How is it?..Is it better or the same as my old MX700? The guy said that it was shaped a little different and stuff. Just curious since Ill be switching to it.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
drifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 12:10:49 AM »

I bought it from newegg for $62 to replace my MX700.  I do like it.  It is a bit different in some aspects.  The default setup for the buttons and controls is definitely different.  Stays charged for a very long time with the auto off function and this has had no impact at all in gaming (there is no lag for it to turn on etc).  Took a day or two to get used to the change in buttons but it was no big deal, took me as long to get used to the MX700 over my standard mouse.
Temjin
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 01:00:25 AM »

I bought it from Newegg and returned it.  The laser doesn't really give you any performance gains, it just allows you to use a greater variety of mousing surfaces.  Plus, the ridge that your thumb rests on was very uncomfortable for me.  Other than that, it was pretty good, but a little too expensive for a device that usually only lasts me 12 months before breaking.  

I ordered an MX510 to replace my now broken Intellimouse Explorer 3.0.

Now Playing
Wii:  Zelda: TP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: