http://gamingtrend.com
July 25, 2014, 07:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WH40K and some others.  (Read 1628 times)
GGMark
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2006, 06:26:19 PM »

I posted a load of my minis from 40k, and some other games up on my myspace, some are newer, some are older, take a peak, if your interested.  Also some are nekkid so I suppose not safe work?  if you cant view topless minituares for wargames.

http://blog.myspace.com/freezedried

stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 02:25:23 AM »

I like your dreadnaught.

Dark Angels.  Now I can't remember what the ones in the white armor call themselves...  The ones "in the know."

I don't have the patience (or skill) to paint them.  Or the money to collect them for that matter.  Are you buying new Eldar now that they are coming out with the new codex and a ton of new sets?

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 08:56:07 AM »

The Tau.

And yes.  I actually have the limitededition box set on hold for me at my hobby store, just didnt have the money this pay to pick it up..smile
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 02:58:48 PM »

Nice painting Mark. I've got some WWII Americans and some mostly finished 3rd Crusaders (both in 15mm) that I've worked on, but nothing nearly as pretty as your finished product.

I do have some 40K Orks sitting in boxes at my painting table, but I haven't been in a painting mood for months. Not sure what's up with that.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 12:57:33 AM »

Nice job!  thumbsup  What's that Jack o' Lantern model from?  I like your color scheme on that.  I also like the basing job on female with the large sword.

I haven't had much inspiration to paint recently, but whenever I see someone else's stuff, I start to get the itch.
Keep up the good work!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 01:24:40 AM »

Quote from: GGMark on October 30, 2006, 08:56:07 AM

The Tau.

And yes.  I actually have the limitededition box set on hold for me at my hobby store, just didnt have the money this pay to pick it up..smile

Not tha Tau, silly!  Though I do like your paint job.  That's one thing I like about the Tau, is that you can paint them virtually any wild way and they still look good and not ridiculous.  Though I have seen some weird tyranids.

I'm talking about your Dark Angel in Terminator Armour.  Damnit, now I'm going to look it up...

The Deathwing.  The 1st Company of the Dark Angels that know about Luthor's betrayal during the Horus Heresy and the Fallen Angels.  That's what I was talking about.  The novel Angels of Darkness is a good read.

Geek out!

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: