http://gamingtrend.com
July 24, 2014, 03:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to remember an 80s-90s Stand Up 4 Player Arcade Hall Game?  (Read 728 times)
mirage775
Gaming Trend Senior Member

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:04:38 PM »

Hey guys, I used to play this game every time I went to the mall!  Loved it when I was a teen in the early 90s!  I can't remember the name for the love of God, but I remember it was a 4 player stand up game and I always played the baby, that sit in some kind of mechanical leg/arm machine...  I always remember when I would die, then spawn back, the game was say, "Commando!"  Does anyone remember what the hell I'm talking about?

Xbox LIVE: Mirage775
Steam: Mirage775
kadnod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 12:56:35 AM »

Quote from: mirage775 on March 09, 2012, 11:04:38 PM

Hey guys, I used to play this game every time I went to the mall!  Loved it when I was a teen in the early 90s!  I can't remember the name for the love of God, but I remember it was a 4 player stand up game and I always played the baby, that sit in some kind of mechanical leg/arm machine...  I always remember when I would die, then spawn back, the game was say, "Commando!"  Does anyone remember what the hell I'm talking about?

Has to be Captain Commando. 

Can five murderous vagabonds heroes save their world from a roman empire knockoff the forces of evil?  Apparently so! Find out how they did it in the only best D&D game in General Analog Gaming!
mirage775

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 02:05:02 AM »

Quote from: kadnod on March 10, 2012, 12:56:35 AM

Has to be Captain Commando. 

Hell yeah!  I looked for it many times on Google and Yahoo and it always gave me something else!  Thanks!  Wish I could find the arcade one for sale somewhere?  Haven't played it in ages!!!!

Xbox LIVE: Mirage775
Steam: Mirage775
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: