http://gamingtrend.com
November 01, 2014, 08:24:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Epic 40k Magazine, Issue 6....  (Read 2167 times)
greeneggsnham
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2005, 03:28:38 PM »

The title is pretty much all inclusive.

I'm trying to track down a copy of the (now long OOP) Games Workshop Warhammer Epic 40,000 magazine, issue #6. If you have it in your inventory, in a box or squirreled away somewhere, please send me an email or a PM.  If you're willing to part with it, that is.

If you don't have it, but frequent (or know of) a good hobby or comic shop nearby, can you ask them or look next time you're there? If you see it, please grab it for me.  I'll reimburse you for your expenses, postage, and gas. smile

I'm watching ebay, but having no luck there. GW US and UK can't help me (ironically, GW UK has issues 5 and 7-10, but no 6.) If anyone knows of a good online resource for this and/or other collectibles, please pass it on, either as a post or PM/email.

As a side note, if anyone has any Epic 40K stuff (bits, boxed set, etc) that they have collecting dust or just don't want, I'd be interested in it.
stiffler
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 04:13:39 PM »

Man, I was just at a shop yesterday where they had quite a few copies of Warhammer Epic 40k!  You are a day late!  If I can come up with an excuse to head back I will take a look to see if they have it.

Anyway, as I have been looking at a lot of WH40k stuff around the 'net lately I will keep an eye peeled.

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
stiffler
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 04:57:35 PM »

I don't have anything better to do so I will head up there and take a look for it.  I think I need to check out some White Dwarf back issues anyway.  I'll let you know if I find it!

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
greeneggsnham
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 01:39:00 AM »

Well, I appear to have lucked up and a copy showed up on ebay. Now if I can just win it...

So, if you see one around, don't run and pick it up. But lemme know if you see it.

Also, I'm still interested in whatever other Epic stuff people see or have.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: