http://gamingtrend.com
April 20, 2014, 04:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dallas Folks - Heroscape (or other BG type stuff get together?)  (Read 1174 times)
coopasonic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:04:45 PM »

I'm not really one to organize such things, but I really want to try Heroscape and such and have nobody around here to play with. Is anyone interested in trying something like this around here? I'm in Plano for reference. I'm also interested in trying out various Euro-style boardgames that my wife has little interest in as well. I need a (non-computer/console) gaming night!

-Coop

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 12:58:30 PM »

Just bought a new house in Allen and am working on a "game room" that would serve this purpose nicely. Granted, it's being built primarily for tabletop wargaming, but there's no reason it wouldn't work for Heroscape, Axis&Allies, Cataan and other such endeavors.

Hope to have the room serviceable (8'x4' table built and chairs in the room) by the end of the month. Then I start on terrain! (and my Ravenwing)

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 01:45:36 PM »

My room is built for another purpose altogether, but I do have an 8 foot pool table with a cover on it that I imagine would be OK for tabletop stuff as well... the cat and the toddler pose some difficulties though. slywink

I don't own a single piece of heroscape stuff, but I'm willing to go shopping if ya want to try it out. smile The onyl tabletop gaming I ever did was Attacktix and that I only played against myself... /cry My friends in the area would rather go shopping or do something outdoors I guess.

I'm in the north end of Plano, btw.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:54:15 PM by coopasonic » Logged

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: