http://gamingtrend.com
October 31, 2014, 02:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [D&D 4th Ed.] Official GT Campaign Thread  (Read 58332 times)
CrayolaSmoker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: October 10, 2008, 03:54:41 PM »

Quote from: Rich on October 10, 2008, 08:42:41 AM

I'm going to say this group is pretty well maxed out but we've switched to an every other week thing more or less and I've been thinking about trying my hand at DM in the new Forgotten Realms module on Sundays on our regular game off weeks.  I have to figure out how Crayola does all the stuff he does with Maptool and I'd probably like to keep the party to 5 or under excluding myself as the DM and I do know of at least one other guy who would probably be up for it who isn't in the group now.  I don't want to commit to it yet as I haven't had time to mess with the creative part of maptool, if it does happen look for a November start time.

Right now, I'm gonna have to agree. I think we're at a sweet spot with PCs at the moment. Easy enough for me to manage/scale encounters and few enough PCs that folks shouldn't be getting too bored waiting on their turns. If Rich is able to set up a secondary game, I'd jump on that. It's definitely a fun system. If you wanted to sit in on (observe) a game or two, that's easy enough to arrange. Heck, if you play nice I could probably let you run some monsters or something.  icon_wink

Rich, I'm all ears for any questions you've got re: maptool. Here, PM, e-mail, or could even arrange a tutorial q&a session in-program if you like. Just let me know what you'd like.

Quote from: Destructor on October 10, 2008, 02:36:50 PM

Making the maps is easy enough (just gotta draw them first - which can be the hard part actually), but I'll be damned if I know how Crayola makes interactive objects like that.

And while I'd love to join on a second game, Sundays just don't work for me (work until 6pm PST). So that'll at least free up my spot for somebody else to play.

Finally - yeah, I'll be leaving Rhakos as the Batmobile for now. What a strange image that conjures up...  icon_biggrin

Interactive objects are easy. Basically, you've got your base map image with everything set up to whatever you want your default to be. For the map you guys are on, that's with doors open, tapestries pulled down, secret passages revealed, etc. Then, you change everything to its other state in your image program and make a map out of that. Break that image into several small images of just the changes. These smaller images get set as "objects" instead of "tokens." In the objects layer, you move them so they line up with the background map image. Once that's done, all you have to do is go to the objects layer and toggle whether the small image is visible to players or not. Makes opening doors, closing iron maidens and picking up books a snap.  icon_biggrin

A few images, just to clarify the words... You may recognize it as where you guys met Balgrom. The first image is the default map. The second image is four of the small images that are placed as "objects." The last is what it looks like after you've lined up the images and set those objects to visible. It's pretty simple.

My biggest problem is the making of the maps. I basically set far too high a bar for myself and they take WAY too long to make. I'm considering, for future adventures and/or to finish this one, doing some sets of "hand drawn" tiles that make it look like an old school drawn map that you'd play on. Would make it a bit more modular for me, but I'd also have to start providing more audible description for areas...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 03:59:57 PM by CrayolaSmoker » Logged

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 10, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »

rich if you do end up running a game id love to get in on that one too - i cant get enough of this and have actually had a second character ready to go (human ranger) but so far nowhere to unleash him!

i think i like making the characters - and especially crafting a brief backstory - almost as much as the game - almost... smile

now i just have to work at better weaving that backstory into the way i roleplay - i think i get a bit "bare bones" at times and only roleplay a generic warlock bound to the night sky
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: October 10, 2008, 08:01:29 PM »

Quote from: CrayolaSmoker on October 10, 2008, 03:54:41 PM

My biggest problem is the making of the maps. I basically set far too high a bar for myself and they take WAY too long to make. I'm considering, for future adventures and/or to finish this one, doing some sets of "hand drawn" tiles that make it look like an old school drawn map that you'd play on. Would make it a bit more modular for me, but I'd also have to start providing more audible description for areas...

That's fine. Our imagination is there to provide the 3D picture of the room as it is. If you want to make things easier on you in the crafting stage (as apparently we're bumping up against where you have things drawn), that's fine.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:02 AM »

I just wanted to verify that we aren't playing tomorrow, 10/11.  Correct?

If the road home crosses any landscape features that include words like "forgotten," "void," "razorthorn," "shadowmist," or "doom," then I vote that we take a nap first.
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2008, 12:37:07 AM »

Quote from: Arnir on October 11, 2008, 12:09:02 AM

Yeppers.

Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »

Quote from: CrayolaSmoker on October 11, 2008, 12:37:07 AM

Quote from: Arnir on October 11, 2008, 12:09:02 AM

Yeppers.
Ventrillo today?

If the road home crosses any landscape features that include words like "forgotten," "void," "razorthorn," "shadowmist," or "doom," then I vote that we take a nap first.
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2008, 07:15:31 PM »

Works for me. We still have the same server, or do I need to rent one?

Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2008, 09:39:07 PM »

Fizzle if you are out there the ventrilo info

Hostname or IP: Shadowfell.NationVoice.com

Port Number:  4112

SteamID - Rich-NauticaLNaughT
XBox 360 - NauticaLNaughT
PS3 - PTCynic
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2008, 09:40:59 PM »

Fizzle, oh Fizzle, where aret thou oh Fizzle?

Also, you can pop onto Steam and we'll figure out how to get you to us.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: October 19, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »

And just as a quick FYI - Wizards announced their pricing for all of their online features:

D&D Insider subscriptions will go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday, October 14). We will begin updating our web pages around 8 a.m. Pacific time, and we expect to be done by midday. After the update, only subscribers will be able to access all of Dragon and Dungeon magazines, the D&D Compendium, or the Bonus Tools.

We will leave some portions of those features available for free so that folks may continue to try them out and decide whether they want to subscribe. Specifically, level 1-3 content from the core rulebooks will remain accessible to everyone in the Compendium (plus you will be able to see titles and source references for all other content), and the first several online Dragon and Dungeon issues will stay free as well. Note that the feature articles from the October issues will disappear behind the firewall tomorrow with the exception of the Barbarian playtest article, which we are choosing to leave as a free sample article.

Our web-content subscription price is:
12 Months       $4.95 per month
3 Months       $6.65 per month
1 Month       $7.95 per month

In the future, as we begin rolling out our client applications, those prices are subject to change. The first client application that we release will be the Character Builder, which is slated to enter Closed Beta testing of level 1-3 content relatively soon. All Insider subscribers will be invited to join that test. There will also be an Open Beta period before the application launches.

The prices seem to be reasonable (assuming you grab the 12 month package). Here's to hoping it doesn't go up by much more than that once all their online features go live.

CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: October 19, 2008, 03:08:54 PM »

Once the ability to play comes online, I expect it'll be at standard MMORPG pricing. After all, if all the tools function as advertised, you're basically playing in an invite-only, custom-built MORPG. (First M removed 'cause only a fool of a took would run more than 7-8 players.)

IceBear
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 19, 2008, 09:30:46 PM »

I also read that they are looking at offering different packages as well (ie, people who only want the magazines vs all the online stuff) but they haven't decided what exactly yet
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: October 20, 2008, 06:23:07 AM »

Wow, it looks like they are really going for the whole MMO slant for D&D4.
IceBear
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 20, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »

I look at it like a magazine subscription - though it's cheaper than the old subscription costs for Dragon and Dungeon.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: October 20, 2008, 01:59:08 PM »

Yeah, I read it that way. Of course, nothing is stopping them from raising the price whenever the entire feature set goes live. But they did say that they'll honor whatever price you got until it's time to renew.

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: October 20, 2008, 05:13:38 PM »

Yeah, but hopefully they allow separate package plans for people who only want certain features.

Looking over what's available, yeah, it's really no different than an online magazine and you know the writers are good.
IceBear
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 20, 2008, 05:30:14 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on October 20, 2008, 05:13:38 PM

Yeah, but hopefully they allow separate package plans for people who only want certain features.

Looking over what's available, yeah, it's really no different than an online magazine and you know the writers are good.

From the comments made by the brand manager of the online tools, it sounds likely that they will be making different package plans.  Personally all I want is access to is the Dragon and Dungeon magazines and the Rules Compendium.  I suspect, however, that the Rules Compendium will become part of the online table componments so even if I don't want the rest of the online tools I might have to pay for them - oh well, we'll see what happens smile
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: October 20, 2008, 06:04:41 PM »

This is why I'm tempted to give them the $60 now for an entire year ($4.95 a month for 12 months in one chunk) - that way I get a great price, and everything that comes with it as they release it. I'm assuming that the character creator (which really looks cool) is right around the corner. The online map thingy can't be too far behind.

IceBear
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 20, 2008, 06:19:47 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on October 20, 2008, 06:04:41 PM

This is why I'm tempted to give them the $60 now for an entire year ($4.95 a month for 12 months in one chunk) - that way I get a great price, and everything that comes with it as they release it. I'm assuming that the character creator (which really looks cool) is right around the corner. The online map thingy can't be too far behind.
I already did (mainly because I'm running my group throw the Scales of War adventure path and need access to Dungeon until it's done - and I've liked the articles in general)
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: October 20, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »

Quote from: IceBear on October 20, 2008, 06:19:47 PM

I already did (mainly because I'm running my group throw the Scales of War adventure path and need access to Dungeon until it's done - and I've liked the articles in general)

How does it run, BTW? I only glanced at it (incase I became a player in it), and it seemed like a decent adventure.

IceBear
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 20, 2008, 07:14:34 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on October 20, 2008, 07:05:45 PM

Quote from: IceBear on October 20, 2008, 06:19:47 PM

How does it run, BTW? I only glanced at it (incase I became a player in it), and it seemed like a decent adventure.

Unfortunately the group I have aren't great roleplayers and their schedules makes for infrequent and short sessions so we're not even at the halfway point of the first adventure, but seems fun so far.  I have an AAR here:

http://www.octopusoverlords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=63397
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: October 20, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »

Interesting. I saw this post from you:

1) 4E is deadly. I know that everyone was thinking the PCs were going to be too powerful with all their hitpoints and powers but I haven't dropped so many characters so fast before. I haven't killed anyone yet, but I've had a lot of close calls.

Huh? Either our DM (Crayola) has been fudging a lot of dice rolls (difficult, considering they're all electronic), or with the increased number of players and mobs we've been facing (5 to 6 players, depending on the week), it's not that difficult.

On that note though - we had two players drop in our last playsession (Rogue got a little crazy and jumped past the front tank lines, and our Cleric who ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time) - it made my Paladin really panic as it made his limited heals life giving instead of just a simple boost. And I can't forget our Fighter, whose multiclass into Warlord became really useful (my heals got the Rogue up, and his power did the same with the Cleric).

IceBear
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2008, 08:43:20 PM »

Well, keep in mind that the assumed party size is 5 (my group is only 4 and no wizard).  I've been trying to remove monsters to be more fitting for a group of 4 rather than five but it's hard to do as 4 out of 5 is close to what it should be so I've been dropping the monsters' hp a little.

The first battle the group had went actually really well - and that included against a level 8 monster (they were level 1).  However, the fight against the  kruthik I had two players down and dying at the same time (though the cleric healed them both the next round) and I actually had the warlock down and dying three times in that one fight.  Against the hobgoblins I basically had the rogue down to his last healing surge after one fight.  And the needfang swarms could have TPKed the group if I didn't let the cleric kill the swarm with 20hp left with 6 points of damage.

I probably over exaggerated using the word "deadly" as a lot of it had to do with my unusally good rolls (I remember rolling max damage 6 or 7 times in a row), the group not using good tactics and the lack of a controller in the party - ESPECIALLY against the needlefang swarm.  That's a seriously overpowered monster for level 2.  They have something like 28hp, but take half damage from anything but area effects (though they take an extra 5 against area effects).  For a minor action they can attempt to knock a target prone.  Their standard action attack does 1d10+4 damage or 2d10+4 against someone prone.  And, if a character starts his turn next to one, it gets a free attack.  In my game, two swarms ran up to the paladin, knocked him down and nearly killed him in their action, and then took him to dying when his turn came up (he was prone and next to both of them).  The next round I moved  both swarms into the middle of the group (staggered formation in a 10ft wide hall isn't good) and they missed with their opportunity attacks.  I then knocked down and nearly killed both the warlock and the cleric.  I was pretty sure I could kill both of them the next round so I let them kill the two swarms easier than they should have.

Basically, the deadly comment came from the fact that after the one battle with the hobgoblins the group had used up a lot of their healing surges and from a broken monster vs an underpowered group.  I'll probably reassess my thoughts after this coming session - I find the group getting better and better each week as they learn their powers and tactics.  Also, after playing one session of Keep on the Shadowfell my group had thought wizards were weak, but now I really think they are needed for success
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: October 20, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »

Quote from: IceBear on October 20, 2008, 08:43:20 PM

I probably over exaggerated using the word "deadly" as a lot of it had to do with my unusally good rolls (I remember rolling max damage 6 or 7 times in a row), the group not using good tactics and the lack of a controller in the party - ESPECIALLY against the needlefang swarm.  That's a seriously overpowered monster for level 2.  They have something like 28hp, but take half damage from anything but area effects (though they take an extra 5 against area effects).  For a minor action they can attempt to knock a target prone.  Their standard action attack does 1d10+4 damage or 2d10+4 against someone prone.  And, if a character starts his turn next to one, it gets a free attack.

Okay, that's bloody insane. Good lord. And that's a Level 2 mob?  saywhat

On a side note - yes, Wizards are VERY useful characters in 4th (or somebody with AoE attacks - like my Dragonborn Firebreath) simply for the ability to hit multiple mobs (especially minions, with their lowly 1hp) at once.

IceBear
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 21, 2008, 01:11:30 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on October 20, 2008, 10:29:44 PM

Okay, that's bloody insane. Good lord. And that's a Level 2 mob?  saywhat

Yeah, though in all fairness they had low defences and probably would have been dropping fast if there were any AoE attacks; my fault for not looking closely enough at the foes the group was going to be facing and noticing the group's weaknesses beforehand.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: October 21, 2008, 07:35:58 AM »

Heh, when AoE effects are needed, do what video game designers do: random explosive barrels!  They're barrels of fun!

Tongue
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 26, 2008, 12:49:46 AM »

so crayola i have some power requests for you!

first and foremost im definitely going to be retraining my level one daily - dread star is out, flames of phlegethos is in baby!

as for my new encounter, im still torn - i like the looks of eldritch rain, fiery bolt AND frigid darkness - so hopefully in the next few days ill make up my mind... choices choices
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 27, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »

oh and i just wanted to say thanks a lot all - due to the fun ive been having during our sessions i went beyond my usual geekiness and did some rpga adventures this weekend (weekend in the realms or something?)

it was fun, i used the ranger ive had on the back burner and been dying to try - now to decide if i want to keep him for these types of events only, or use the level 1 version of him to take into another campaign at a later date AND use him in these events... *sigh*

or make the dwarven cleric ive been toying with... smile
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2008, 03:42:52 AM »

Well, I didn't intend to take this long to give you my power choices, Crayola. Sorry. That said, here's what I intend to do with Rhakos.

For level 3, I'll take Righteous Smite as my Encounter Power. Being able to give everybody nearby 5 temp HP with a swing of my sword will help keep everyone up.

In addition, I'd like to retrain out of Enfeebling Strike (Level 1 At-Will) for Holy Strike. Both attacks are something I'd only use against Marked enemies, and I want to trade a minus to their hitting (which doesn't do much as it is, as the Marked enemy is attacking my high defenses anyway) for extra damage. Additionally, the damage is considered Radiant damage, which will work great if we happen upon another zombie horde or something.

Thanks as always for being DM, Crayola. And I'll see you all on Saturday. Assuming I can pull myself away from Fallout, anyway. biggrin

Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »

I forgot we leveled up, I'll go over my stuff at work tonight.

SteamID - Rich-NauticaLNaughT
XBox 360 - NauticaLNaughT
PS3 - PTCynic
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: November 01, 2008, 01:10:10 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on October 31, 2008, 03:42:52 AM

Thanks as always for being DM, Crayola. And I'll see you all on Saturday. Assuming I can pull myself away from Fallout, anyway. biggrin

I've got good news, bad news and good news.

Good news - You get to play Fallout!  thumbsup
Bad news - some real life issues have come up and I'm going to be unavailable to host this weekend.  crybaby
Good news - you all get more time to figure out what you want for leveling up.  icon_wink

Sorry guys. I'll do my best to make sure real life doesn't interfere with the next session.

Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 01, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »

Quote from: CrayolaSmoker on November 01, 2008, 01:10:10 PM

Quote from: Destructor on October 31, 2008, 03:42:52 AM

I've got good news, bad news and good news.

Good news - You get to play Fallout!  thumbsup
Bad news - some real life issues have come up and I'm going to be unavailable to host this weekend.  crybaby
Good news - you all get more time to figure out what you want for leveling up.  icon_wink

Sorry guys. I'll do my best to make sure real life doesn't interfere with the next session.

Good luck with everything - if appropriate.  If not - have fun.
I think I will probably go with Dance of Steel.

Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 05, 2008, 01:34:59 AM »

well after much agonizing - ive decided to continue my descent down the infernal path and go with fiery bolt.  this is in addition to the retrain i had up earlier.

rich before its written into stone (or macro, as the case may be) let me know if you want me to trade some damage for combat advantage for you (the other i was looking at was frigid darkness)

and crayola are we playing this weekend, or sticking with our regular schedule?
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 08, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »

For my Level 3 power, I've decided to take Command.  It's the first "vs. Will" attack my character will have, and it'll give him a chance to make bad guys reconsider their life choices as they dive into the nearest Sarlacc.

Does anyone know if we're playing tonight, or if we're still waiting until next week?  I really want to know what happens next! icon_cool

-Autistic Angel
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: November 09, 2008, 01:51:08 AM »

Hey, Crayola - just checking to see how things are doing with you. I haven't stumbled upon a post of yours in a bit, and just seeing what's up.

Inquiring minds miss our DM.

Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2008, 02:10:59 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on November 09, 2008, 01:51:08 AM

Hey, Crayola - just checking to see how things are doing with you. I haven't stumbled upon a post of yours in a bit, and just seeing what's up.

Inquiring minds miss our DM.
+1

CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:26 PM »

I'm around. Just... busy. And not looking forward to writing this post...

I'm gonna have to postpone the game indefinitely.

The majority of the problem is work. They're adamant that I go back to every-other weekend effective immediately. Unfortunately, real life commitments make it difficult to find large blocks of gaming time on the non-working weekends. I'm going to keep an eye out for a pattern of free-time that might suit our needs, but right now I'm not hopeful.

If someone wants to take over where we've left off, I'll be happy to hand over all the appropriate files and notes. Heck, I can even continue to update macros. Finding time to do the upkeep and maps isn't the problem. It's finding the time to PLAY. Unless you all have every Wednesday off, then we're good to go!  icon_wink

I'm just sick about this. I had hoped to stave off the work changes until the end of the year so you guys could finish this module. Alas, that's not going to be possible. Again, if anyone can/wants to take over, I'll give 'em everything I've got, teach 'em the software, etc. The team deserves to complete the adventure. You're a motley crew, but you're awesome.

Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2008, 03:01:28 AM »

Nathan,
Things happen so don't feel bad.  We can put the game on hiatus until your schedule frees up or until someone can learn to host/dm the game.  I don't have the skills/time for that, unfortunately.  The game has been a blast thanks to you.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: November 12, 2008, 04:31:58 AM »

Sorry to hear that, Crayola. As the saying goes though - things happen, so don't feel bad. Let us know if something changes - we'll miss you.

The question though is what do we do? I've had some DMing experience (just not 4th), and something tells me that I could pick up the role of DM. I'd also man Rhakos along with you guys, so don't worry about that. My only problem is that I couldn't be another Crayola. He just made things too fun. biggrin

My only question though is this - we're already short our 5th member of the group (Lockdown with his Wizard). We really could use his class, and I don't know if Crayola ever heard back from...um...the guy who wanted to join our little troupe of players. What do we, with our remaining party, want to do? Something tells me that without our multi-target specialist, things could quickly get ugly.

What's the plan, crew?

And Crayola - I'd love to at least have access to what you've used in the past so far as far as your wonderful dungeons and overland maps went. Would make things substantially easier if I ever decided to run this scenario with some of my non-local friends.

CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: November 12, 2008, 12:45:58 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on November 12, 2008, 04:31:58 AM

My only question though is this - we're already short our 5th member of the group (Lockdown with his Wizard). We really could use his class, and I don't know if Crayola ever heard back from...um...the guy who wanted to join our little troupe of players. What do we, with our remaining party, want to do? Something tells me that without our multi-target specialist, things could quickly get ugly.

'twas Starshifter. He was open to playing, but has his kids on our old schedule. If you guys switched weekends, I'm pretty sure you could pick him up.

And Crayola - I'd love to at least have access to what you've used in the past so far as far as your wonderful dungeons and overland maps went. Would make things substantially easier if I ever decided to run this scenario with some of my non-local friends.

No problem. I'll need to gather everything.  You have Photoshop?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: