http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 02:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [D&D 4th Ed.] GT FR Adventure  (Read 19464 times)
Arkon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »

Quote from: Rich on August 07, 2009, 06:40:16 AM

Ok, bad news for this weekend, I can't play I forgot that one of my sisters was having a party for her husband's B-day this weekend so I won't be around.

I will leave the server running I think Saturday evening before I leave, you can log in and make any changes to your server side character sheets at least.

Sorry, everyone.

That works out for me since I will be bringing home my wife and the new baby tomorrow.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on August 07, 2009, 05:08:26 PM

That works out for me since I will be bringing home my wife and the new baby tomorrow.

Congratulations. biggrin

And Rich, don't worry about it. Family always comes first as far as I'm concerned.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 08, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »

Congrats as well.

I'm visiting my folks but brought the headset for the laptop but the cancellation will work out okay for me.

If the road home crosses any landscape features that include words like "forgotten," "void," "razorthorn," "shadowmist," or "doom," then I vote that we take a nap first.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: August 15, 2009, 09:11:53 PM »

Quick FYI to everyone - if you dig into the Character Builder (demo or paid), you'll find a bunch of images in the install folder. If you put the image of what you want your character to look like into Fantasy Ground's image data folder (you'll find a link to where the data folder is via your Start menu under FG), you can then toss that portrait as your token inside the game.

At least that's somewhat how I got my portrait into the token. I forgot exactly how, but that should work.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2009, 12:17:30 AM »

I was still thinking about the character to use tonight, which will be a cleric and maybe just a small mod of Gorflon, but I was wondering if any of the Divine Powers stuff had made it into FGII yet?

If the road home crosses any landscape features that include words like "forgotten," "void," "razorthorn," "shadowmist," or "doom," then I vote that we take a nap first.
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2009, 12:18:48 AM »

Quote from: Arnir on August 16, 2009, 12:17:30 AM

I was still thinking about the character to use tonight, which will be a cleric and maybe just a small mod of Gorflon, but I was wondering if any of the Divine Powers stuff had made it into FGII yet?

I am guessing it isn't scanned in, but should still be able to be entered...but who knows. 
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »

Quote from: Arkon on August 16, 2009, 12:18:48 AM

I am guessing it isn't scanned in, but should still be able to be entered...but who knows. 
I'm more than happy to continue with what I have, I think.  There seems to me to be one change I would like to do, but I've been so busy I don't remember what it was.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: August 16, 2009, 12:38:38 AM »

Quote from: Arnir on August 16, 2009, 12:23:08 AM

Quote from: Arkon on August 16, 2009, 12:18:48 AM

I'm more than happy to continue with what I have, I think.  There seems to me to be one change I would like to do, but I've been so busy I don't remember what it was.

Well, your character is still on the server, so you can just keep using him without problems. Or once you log in, you can quickly look over your stats and make changes using the Character Builder to verify you're doing them right. You have some time as I gotta get home from work.

But yes, FGII does not have anything relatively new on it by default - but they can all be put in manually pretty easily. I had to do that with a power or two of Rhakos'.

Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2009, 01:08:36 AM »

server is up btw

SteamID - Rich-NauticaLNaughT
XBox 360 - NauticaLNaughT
PS3 - PTCynic
Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2009, 04:22:15 PM »

I'm going to call tonight's session off, I can only play for around an hour and the adventure calls for a longer session than that.  I just have a really early morning drive ahead of me and need to get some sleep tonight.  I think this is the last thing I have on my schedule for awhile that could interupt our sessions, I know at least one other of you have some stuff planned for September that could cause some missed sessions.  What is everyone's schedule look like for next weekend?

PS3 - PTCynic
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »

I am fine for next weekend, are we still going to RP here in the forums our "session" for when we get back to town?
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »

I'm good for next weekend as well.

And yeah, I'd have no problems RPing our whatnot in the town on the boards, but I'm gonna need a refresher of names, places, and stuff that were talked about last week. My notes aren't complete at all.

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2009, 08:23:45 PM »

I can play next weekend, too.

-Autistic Angel
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: August 27, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »

Rhakos turns to the rest of the group as they enter the town of X and says, "Nice town. At least it has the basics, unlike that podunk town of Loudwater back there. Let's go find whoever it is you're supposed to find in here and get your reward. From there, we'll see if we can track down what that Dwarf was talking about earlier. Or maybe just visit the local bar for information."

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 27, 2009, 09:19:02 PM »

I thought Loudwater is where we were heading to...it was some no name town we got sent off to for our "mission".  Personally I would love to find someone that could work with this white wyrmling skin for me.
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 27, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »

Just poppin' in to say CONGRATS! to my man Arkon and his wife on the new baby.

I think the DM should give your character a +1 sympathy bonus on damage for the upcoming sleepless nights you quite possibly have ahead of you.

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: August 27, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on August 27, 2009, 09:19:02 PM

I thought Loudwater is where we were heading to...it was some no name town we got sent off to for our "mission".  Personally I would love to find someone that could work with this white wyrmling skin for me.

No, I thought that that was where we came from. I thought I looked up our prior writeups in the story thread to make sure.

But if it's wrong, it's time for me to correct a few things.

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

Loudwater was our home base I am pretty sure.  We were sent out from Loudwater to the no name town to find out what was going on...at least I am pretty sure that is the case.
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »

Quote from: Arkon on August 27, 2009, 10:22:11 PM

Loudwater was our home base I am pretty sure.  We were sent out from Loudwater to the no name town to find out what was going on...at least I am pretty sure that is the case.

and if I am not mistaken we are heading back there to talk to the local lord and get our payment.  But I've been wrong before.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: August 28, 2009, 04:06:56 AM »

Quote from: Arnir on August 28, 2009, 02:38:15 AM

Quote from: Arkon on August 27, 2009, 10:22:11 PM

and if I am not mistaken we are heading back there to talk to the local lord and get our payment.  But I've been wrong before.

*starts poking around more*

Curses! You're all right!

*grumbles under his breath as he walks away*

Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2009, 09:46:43 PM »

Are we on for tonight?

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »

I am hoping so.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2009, 10:26:14 PM »

Same here - I wanna see if Gorflon can continue in his ability to miss everything including the ground.  icon_twisted icon_lol

Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2009, 11:56:06 PM »

Not going to make it home again in time for game.  Thinking about calling off the game until later in september when I should have Fridays off, sorry I got you guys into this and I keep canceling.

From my iPhone

PS3 - PTCynic
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »

We could still do some RPing of our time in town, information gathering etc... lots we can do without being in an active session, pretty much anything non combat would be fair game I think.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

Unfortunately, last Saturday was the last day I had available to play for a while.  Tomorrow will be all about final preparations before I leave on Sunday, and then I'll be away for the pretty much the rest of September.

Hopefully I'll be able to rejoin the group in October! thumbsup

-Autistic Angel
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »

I'm assuming we will NOT be playing tonight?  Just confirming.

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 10, 2009, 11:16:50 PM »

It isn't September anymore.....

ninja
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2009, 05:26:44 PM »

Sorry!  I got back a week ago, but I've been busy getting moved in to the new place.  We should be just about finished with all of that now, so I should be available to play starting this coming Saturday.

Can someone do up a quick summary of the stuff I missed, and if my character has been in use, send me an update of any new powers or items he's picked up?

-Autistic Angel
Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2009, 02:03:34 AM »

Well my schedule has calmed down a lot and I now have 3 day weekends I think for the rest of the year so fitting in some D&D is viable again.  I've kinda forgotten where we were so I'll need to do some refresher stuff for myself. 

PS3 - PTCynic
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: October 18, 2009, 08:12:16 PM »

Quote from: Rich on October 18, 2009, 02:03:34 AM

Well my schedule has calmed down a lot and I now have 3 day weekends I think for the rest of the year so fitting in some D&D is viable again.  I've kinda forgotten where we were so I'll need to do some refresher stuff for myself. 

Well, let's see...

If I remember right, we'd just cleared out a bunch of minions attacking a trader's cart on the way to 'town name I've forgotten'. We had just entered the town when things ended before.

Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 18, 2009, 08:55:15 PM »

Ok well next weekend won't be good since I'll be setting up my PC's with W7 and the next weekend is halloween.

PS3 - PTCynic
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: October 18, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »

Quote from: Rich on October 18, 2009, 08:55:15 PM

Ok well next weekend won't be good since I'll be setting up my PC's with W7 and the next weekend is halloween.

Well, that'll give you plenty of time to refresh and get the group back together again. biggrin

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 01, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »

Ok, are we going to get this rolling again or no....?
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »

Anything at all......

crybaby
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2010, 04:42:49 AM »

Depending on the new time I would be up for it.  I'm not sure if Saturday nights are good for me anymore, though.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: