http://gamingtrend.com
April 17, 2014, 03:47:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tapatalk crashes  (Read 1327 times)
Canuck
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I live in Japan

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2011, 10:35:46 PM »

Anyone else having trouble with Tapatalk? I'm using the RO version and suddenly with GT I'm getting a ton of crashes whenever o try to access the forums. It's only happening with GT which is why I thought maybe it's something on the GT side of things rather than tapatalk.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 05:56:14 AM »

Yeah, but they've been releasing quite a few updates recently and all the release notes say crash fixes, so it may be on their end.
KC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 02:08:23 PM »

I just picked up Tapatalk for Blackberry OS6 and can't access the GT forums.  After searching by keyword, I try to load the GT forum and get this error:

"There was a problem processing the information.  Please contact customer support."

OTOH, I have been able to access other forums.  Is this a GT issue or a Tapatalk issue?
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 03:05:00 PM »

Seems to work fine on iPad and iPhone.
Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 09:42:36 PM »

Epic 4g here, no problems. Dark display style FWIW

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
KC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 12:17:50 PM »

Maybe this a Blackberry 6 OS version issue?  i sent an email to Tapatalk customer support, so hopefully they can help me.  I doubt that I will hear back from them before the middle of the week though.
KC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 12:12:11 AM »

Quote from: KC on July 03, 2011, 12:17:50 PM

Maybe this a Blackberry 6 OS version issue?  i sent an email to Tapatalk customer support, so hopefully they can help me.  I doubt that I will hear back from them before the middle of the week though.

It's been 5 days since I emailed Tapatalk support about my problem loading this forum and I have not received a response.  Is there any way the GT administrators can contact Tapatalk to give them a nudge?
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 04:44:48 AM »

Quote from: KC on July 07, 2011, 12:12:11 AM

It's been 5 days since I emailed Tapatalk support about my problem loading this forum and I have not received a response.  Is there any way the GT administrators can contact Tapatalk to give them a nudge?

I'll hit them up tomorrow.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
KC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 02:22:35 AM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on July 07, 2011, 04:44:48 AM

Still no reply from Tapatalk.  From reading their support forums, it appears that many people are having accessing forums on their Blackberry.  The posted responses say to ask the forum administrator to update the Tapatalk forum plugin.  Any chance that this can fix the problem?
KC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 12:37:44 AM »

Quote from: KC on July 10, 2011, 02:22:35 AM

Still no reply from Tapatalk.  From reading their support forums, it appears that many people are having accessing forums on their Blackberry.  The posted responses say to ask the forum administrator to update the Tapatalk forum plugin.  Any chance that this can fix the problem?

After two weeks and several emails, still no response of acknowledgement from Tapatalk.  Talk about horrible customer service.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 04:19:17 PM »

Quote from: KC on July 15, 2011, 12:37:44 AM

After two weeks and several emails, still no response of acknowledgement from Tapatalk.  Talk about horrible customer service.

Yep, and I even messaged them.   :/ 

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
KC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 04:45:36 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on July 19, 2011, 04:19:17 PM

KD, did you see my prior comment about upgrading the Tapatalk forum plugin?  I did see that response in their forums to several complaints about forums not loading on their Blackerries.

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 07:42:24 PM »

Quote from: KC on July 20, 2011, 04:45:36 PM

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on July 19, 2011, 04:19:17 PM

KD, did you see my prior comment about upgrading the Tapatalk forum plugin?  I did see that response in their forums to several complaints about forums not loading on their Blackerries.

I checked and we were running the latest and greatest.  I'll check again.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:20 AM »

It seems my problem was the RO version which, after deleting so I could reinstall, I discovered has been removed from the app store for a while so obviously hasn't been updated in a while. The paid version of tapatalk seems to work and is massively updated over the old free version.
KC

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 12:59:22 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on August 23, 2011, 02:14:20 AM

It seems my problem was the RO version which, after deleting so I could reinstall, I discovered has been removed from the app store for a while so obviously hasn't been updated in a while. The paid version of tapatalk seems to work and is massively updated over the old free version.

I'm not sure what you mean by RO version.  I have the Blackberry version and I have never been able to get the Gaming Trend forums to work even though other forums do work.  When I saw your posting, I downloaded the installed the latest version and it still does not work.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 03:22:28 AM »

I'm talking about the Read Only version that was originally free on the app store but apparently has long since been removed. The paid version now works fine for me. I don't have any solutions to your problem unfortunately! smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: