http://gamingtrend.com
August 21, 2014, 02:26:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polls & PM's  (Read 1822 times)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2004, 11:05:48 PM »

Private messages would be nice.

Ooo, and one of them shiny voting functions would be nice too.

Considering my request for a working link on the CG icon in Cobalt 2.0 was shot down, I don't hold my hopes high.   frown

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2004, 11:46:51 PM »

Purge, it wasn't shot down.   the cobalt theme is a prototype and an unfinished work in progress  Most of the features such as the graphical link will be as it is in subsilver most likely.

sigh.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 02:16:07 AM »

Not enabling polling for readers at this point, but we can evaluate private messaging.  I have to watch the bandwidth, but I think it should be safe.

I have enabled private messanging and email via the board.   Let me know if you see any wierdness.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 02:43:00 AM »

Quote from: "FoolishStudios"
Purge, it wasn't shot down.   the cobalt theme is a prototype and an unfinished work in progress  Most of the features such as the graphical link will be as it is in subsilver most likely.

sigh.

Sorry; didn't mean anything by it. Your comment in the other thread seemed very decided. smile No worries, bud.

Time is a valuable commodity; don't waste any of it on the cobalt comment. I prefer the look and feel of cobalt over having a link to to sooth my lazy whining ass. smile Silver is pretty much default; as such it's too bright for me to look at all the time.

In a round-about way I'm sayin' Cobalt 2.0 rocks. biggrin Link or no link.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 02:44:14 AM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"
I have enabled private messanging and email via the board.   Let me know if you see any wierdness.

Sweet deal. Thanks Ron! (I've seen a few people I'd msg online; felt like prison to not be able to fire em off a friendly hello smile )

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: