http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 02:06:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod's if I were you, I would watch out for Hetz trying to come back  (Read 2166 times)
jblank
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2007, 07:57:25 PM »

I got home from work, sign onto Live, and lo and behold, guess who sent me a sarcastic message. Do I even need to say?

Anyway, here is the text of it:

lol - your posts in the thread about banning me are hysterical! Please continue - yes i can still read the forum and post if i feel like it!

So, now he apparently is gonna harrass me through Live, thats great. Anyone else get any pearls of wisdom from this son of a bitch today?

Tell ya one thing Hetz, since you are "reading this forum" still, you bug me or send me this shit through Live and I will call Microsoft, or do whatever I need to, to have your account removed. I'm not gonna put up with stuff, so that little communique you sent me had better be the last.

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 08:06:46 PM »

Someday, somehow, the "X Days without jblank/Hetz drama" sign on the front page will hit the double digits.

Just put him on ignore or whatever on Live, report any harassing PMs he sends you here so those alts get banned as well, and if he really does keep on his obsession with you then work with the mods to take some action with his ISP.

No need to again call him out or return his taunts in public, I mean, he's banned, what more do you want?
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 08:09:38 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on April 03, 2007, 08:06:46 PM

Just put him on ignore or whatever on Live, report any harassing PMs he sends you here so those alts get banned as well, and if he really does keep on his obsession with you then work with the mods to take some action with his ISP.

No need to again call him out or return his taunts in public, I mean, he's banned, what more do you want?
Agreed.

Please lets not bring XBox Live stuff here too.
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »

I "called him out" publicly to alert the mods he is apparently gonna try to come back, to alert members here on XBL, that he might try and and send them messages through the service, and to tell him, since he claims to still be reading the forum, that if he tries to continue down this road, its only gonna be trouble for him.

I think you severely misinterpreted my motives wonderpug, but this isn't about adding "drama" or shit like that, but you look at it however makes you feel the best.

jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:05 PM »

Quote from: Calvin on April 03, 2007, 08:09:38 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on April 03, 2007, 08:06:46 PM

Agreed.

Please lets not bring XBox Live stuff here too.

Dude, wake up, please, he CONTACTED ME!!!! Out of the blue, unsolicited, and threatened to break the rules here again. Should I have sat on that? I want this jerk to know that I don't wanna hear from him (and I told him that in my voice reply to him) and that he better not try to come here again, then I alerted the mods here. What possibly is wrong about doing that?

Jeez guys, of all the fucked up things to bitch at me about. Roll Eyes to both of you.

msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »

Quote from: jblank on April 03, 2007, 07:57:25 PM

I got home from work, sign onto Live, and lo and behold, guess who sent me a sarcastic message. Do I even need to say?

Anyway, here is the text of it:

lol - your posts in the thread about banning me are hysterical! Please continue - yes i can still read the forum and post if i feel like it!

So, now he apparently is gonna harrass me through Live, thats great. Anyone else get any pearls of wisdom from this son of a bitch today?

Tell ya one thing Hetz, since you are "reading this forum" still, you bug me or send me this shit through Live and I will call Microsoft, or do whatever I need to, to have your account removed. I'm not gonna put up with stuff, so that little communique you sent me had better be the last.

Hmm.... if he's sending you harassing messages about how 'The Great Pumpkin' Phil Fulmer sucks.... I'm going to have to urge the mods let it continue.....

slywink
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 08:15:55 PM »

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 08:18:17 PM »

Nice Ike.

Unbelieveable. In a situation where this guy makes a direct threat to circumvent a ban, and sends me unslolicited messages, solely meant to start shit over again, we have 3 people that seemingly take his side in this.

My respect for all of you just dropped a great deal.

IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 08:23:33 PM »

I don't see why all this nonsense has to be made public.  If you really want to warn the mods about Hetz using an alt, you could have pm'ed them.  If you really want to send a message to Hetz, you could have sent it via Live, same way he messaged you.  You can also ignore him on Live if you're worried that he's going to continue to harass you.  We just don't need another thread about it here.

Listen jblank.  I think you know that I'm fairly levelheaded.  You may want to consider the possibility, just the possibility now, that when the consensus is that you're overreacting, well, you may just be overreacting.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
Kratz
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 08:24:14 PM »

I can't believe I agree with Ike about something.  Now I feel like puking.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »

My god, calm down man.

You may have noticed that you and Hetz have a history of getting under each other's skin.  This is drama.  I think it's fair to say that the forum as a whole is tired of seeing the two of you bicker.  Hetz is banned, and he's still being a baby to you.  We agree that this is bad.  If it's just harassment in Live, then that's between you, Hetz, and Microsoft.  If his harassment in Live alerts you to something he's planning to do in the forum, it's a great idea to shoot the mods a warning.  But how about giving them the warning via email or PM, instead of starting a new thread (while the original banning thread is still smoking) and calling Hetz names and threatening him directly?

That's all I meant with my initial post, is it really such a crazy thing for me to say?
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 08:25:54 PM »

Quote from: Kratz on April 03, 2007, 08:24:14 PM

I can't believe I agree with Ike about something.  Now I feel like puking.

Indeed.

gellar
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 08:27:16 PM »

Boy, with friends like you guys, who the hell needs enemies.

You people act as though I was asking for him to start shit again. Jesus Christ am I hated here as much as he is? THIS is the kind of stuff that gets under my skin. You guys can't see the message because you have an issue with the messenger. I'm just, speechless as to how to describe how wrong you all are.

jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on April 03, 2007, 08:24:22 PM

My god, calm down man.

You may have noticed that you and Hetz have a history of getting under each other's skin.  This is drama.  I think it's fair to say that the forum as a whole is tired of seeing the two of you bicker.  Hetz is banned, and he's still being a baby to you.  We agree that this is bad.  If it's just harassment in Live, then that's between you, Hetz, and Microsoft.  If his harassment in Live alerts you to something he's planning to do in the forum, it's a great idea to shoot the mods a warning.  But how about giving them the warning via email or PM, instead of starting a new thread (while the original banning thread is still smoking) and calling Hetz names and threatening him directly?

That's all I meant with my initial post, is it really such a crazy thing for me to say?

So lemme get this straight, he throws some shit at me, trying to start crap all over again, and you guys basically think I am the bad guy for making it public? That is crazy...CRAZY. Ya know what, if you guys wanna defend him so badly, why don't you just try and get him reinstated, its obvious he is liked a helluva lot better than me here.

Kratz
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »

EDIT: Never mind.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 08:31:22 PM »

PUT. THE KEYBOARD. DOWN.

gellar
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 08:31:57 PM »

Quote from: Kratz on April 03, 2007, 08:29:54 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you the impression we were friends. smile

Thanks man, thats really nice of you. So, on top of getting bad news from a doctors visit, I have to come home to Hetz starting his shit, then, I have to listen to you people give me crap also. What a horrible, horrible day.

SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »

Quote from: jblank on April 03, 2007, 08:29:46 PM

So lemme get this straight, he throws some shit at me, trying to start crap all over again, and you guys basically think I am the bad guy for making it public? That is crazy...CRAZY. Ya know what, if you guys wanna defend him so badly, why don't you just try and get him reinstated, its obvious he is liked a helluva lot better than me here.

dude, now you're just embarassing yourself. 

Just Hiro will do.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 08:33:19 PM »

Dude. This is nuts. No one is trying to get Hetz reinstated, no one is saying they like him better. They (and me) are saying this could have been done privately rather than publicly. This was suggested rationally. You reacted somewhat irrationally, likely because you are angry at Hetz. Can we leave it at that? No one in this thread is trying to pick on you that I see. We just want this behind us.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 08:33:55 PM »

jblank I respect you, but honestly, you've got to stop taking so much of this stuff so personally.
If I took half the amount of stuff you took personally ONLINE in my personal life - especially at work in a county jail - you'd see me on the news for slaying 22 inmates who got on my nerves! Instead though, I just look at the idiot(s) and laugh at them.
It's the old "Your momma is so.." hello? They haven't even met your mother, so who the hell cares?

I have no problem with Hetz what so ever and would welcome him coming back.

+1 on the just ignore him on xbox live, and if you get threatining pm's just foward them to a mod and let them handle it.

Everyone deserves a second chance.
Grow some skin people!

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 08:37:38 PM »

Quote from: jblank on April 03, 2007, 08:29:46 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on April 03, 2007, 08:24:22 PM

My god, calm down man.

I don't think anyone here is defending Hetz, and I don't think anyone here thinks that you were asking Hetz to "start shit again".  I think everyone agrees that Hetz is being stupid by harassing you on Live.  It's just maybe, with the history of argument that you and he have, it would be better to work with the mods to keep him from harassing you on the board, instead of doing it publicly. 

If you did feel it was necessary for it to be public, maybe it would've been better to just post the facts of what happened and what he threatened to do on the board, instead of calling him names and threatening him.

I'm really not out to get you, and I don't think the others in this thread are out to get you.  Hetz apparently is still out to get you, and that's just sad.
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 08:38:37 PM »

From Kratz:

Man, do you really think that you have some sort of high ground in this battle with Hetz?

I agree that he's a complete moron, but I gotta be honest with you - everyone viewed you as just as guilty as him in those idiotic, childish slapfights... I'm amazed that you didn't get shown the door along with him.  Instead of feeling vindicated and gloating, let it go and realize you dodged a bullet there.

Settle down - you are just embarassing yourself going on and on about how awful he is and how everyone is wronging you...

Oh, so this is how everyone feels? Wow, thats nice. So, I really am disliked here also, thats great. So I should have been banned too? Wonderful. Anyone else care to kick me while I am down? Come on guys, air it all, get it all off you chest, hell, I need some more bad news, please, punch away.

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 08:39:41 PM »

Not a big deal.  He assures me he isn't coming back.  I'm assuring you of the same.  As for the Live stuff, just stuff him on the ignore list and forget about him.  Putting any more effort in just gives him what he wants.  Sad really, it is that sort of nonsense that got him kicked in the first place.  He clearly needs help, and I'm not just saying that. 

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:04 PM »

I think that is enough.  Thread over.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:51:58 PM by Knightshade Dragon » Logged