http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 04:59:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Login Problems  (Read 1390 times)
naednek
Global Moderator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:01:43 PM »

I'm having an issue with the login page.  Each time I visit, I have log in.  The button to remember the password and stay logged in, is missing.  

Rubyeye is having the same problem.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 07:18:54 PM »

Check at the bottom of the page when you get to the forums.  The box should be down there along with blanks for your name/password.

This confused me a bit too.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 07:43:15 PM »

thanks!

As a mod, i should know this Tongue  But i haven't logged out in a long time, and they changed it in between.
Rubyeye
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 05:41:41 PM »

Oh cool, thanks!

omgz
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 05:48:14 PM »

I've been having the same problem too, and for the life of me, I still can't find the "remain logged in" ticker box. But I'll take another look ...

Edit: Found it ... and I swear to freakin' God that I looked at the bottom of the index page when I wasn't logged in and didn't see anything. But thanks for the timely thread. Any, um, any reason why the same box isn't included on the log in page itself?

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Ragnarok

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 01:35:56 AM »

I had the same problem.  Thanks!
Cleric7

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 08:18:55 PM »

That really needs to be on the Log In page too.
You will lose visitors, guaranteed, if they get pissed off having to sign in fresh every day.
[edit] Not meaning to be on anyone's case, but it's not intuitive to only have it at the bottom of the Index Page (I've been coming here for years and literally NEVER knew you could sign in down there) and not have it on the actual Log-In Page (that's the only visible link at the top of the main page)

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing."
Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 09:33:39 PM »

Quote from: "Cleric7"
That really needs to be on the Log In page too.
You will lose visitors, guaranteed, if they get pissed off having to sign in fresh every day.
[edit] Not meaning to be on anyone's case, but it's not intuitive to only have it at the bottom of the Index Page (I've been coming here for years and literally NEVER knew you could sign in down there) and not have it on the actual Log-In Page (that's the only visible link at the top of the main page)
To repeat a meme=  +1   I didn't know this was down there and was having to relogin all the freaking time.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Aunt Wu: Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 09:39:36 PM »

I agree.  And what's weird is that it wasn't always at the bottom.  It seems like that changed a couple of months ago.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 08:17:33 PM »

I cannot find the damned button to save my life. Seems like this always happens when I clear out my cookies.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Mykos
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 08:32:58 PM »

It is usually found at the bottom for the forum indexmain page.  There is a login below the forum categories.

Michael Haniotes

"When you woke up this morning you put your faith in something or someone, what or who was it?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: