http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 04:42:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Thoughts Sought  (Read 8350 times)
Crowley
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2005, 04:56:16 AM »

I was kind of hoping for titles, you know, for kids.

It'd add some personality to persons.

Come on mods, you know it'd be awesome.

Come on.

There are two things in the world I can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
stiffler
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2005, 09:52:59 PM »

Quote from: "Crowley"
I was kind of hoping for titles, you know, for kids.

It'd add some personality to persons.

While I don't mind titles, I think the lack of them will seriously cut down on the inane post-padding we had to endure before.

I thought that was the whole point of enabling avatars.

I am of the opinion that the posts themselves should create that personality.

Besides, mine already says something different. Cool

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2005, 10:08:05 PM »

I really agree with stiffy here. The post padding at GG was idiotic, and over at OO its gotten perhaps worse. One of our newish posters, Lokiju, goes crazy for it over there but has toned it down here, which is great. I just hate, hate hate the post padding nonsense, unless of course, its started by me.

I wouldnt mind titles either if they were just customizable by us regardless of post count.
depward

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2005, 03:42:37 AM »

Quote from: "Rage"
I really agree with stiffy here. The post padding at GG was idiotic, and over at OO its gotten perhaps worse. One of our newish posters, Lokiju, goes crazy for it over there but has toned it down here, which is great. I just hate, hate hate the post padding nonsense, unless of course, its started by me.

I wouldnt mind titles either if they were just customizable by us regardless of post count.

Yep over at OO the post padding is insane.  I even got into a little argument with someone *cough* that posts 18+ posts a day on average *cough* over it.  I don't see "post padding" here at CG - I just see a lot of very well written, contributing posts   biggrin

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2005, 04:19:14 AM »

Quote from: "depward"

Yep over at OO the post padding is insane.  I even got into a little argument with someone *cough* that posts 18+ posts a day on average *cough* over it.  I don't see "post padding" here at CG - I just see a lot of very well written, contributing posts   biggrin

You obviously haven't read the majority of my posts smile
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2005, 05:21:34 PM »

Quote from: "depward"

You obviously haven't read the majority of my posts smile

And with good reason.   :wink:

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: