http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 07:10:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you ever vote in polls on GamingTrend?
Yes - 11 (68.8%)
No, nev-  Aw, crap! - 1 (6.3%)
Ellen Pompeo - 4 (25%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Someone Go To That Thing Or What Happened 2: The Once and Future Thing  (Read 1269 times)
Autistic Angel
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2009, 05:19:25 PM »

If you're anything like me, you're a bilaterally symmetrical mammal with sufficient literacy to be interested in the most comprehensive coverage of E3 you can get.  Unfortunately, between the giant credibility collapse at GameSpot, the downsizing or outright closure of other publications, and the tough economic times, it's hard to know what to expect from this year's show. 

I'd love to see GamingTrend take this opportunity to really step up its coverage, fielding a bunch of staff members to get hands-on time with all the different games, conduct developer interviews, and grab lots of direct-feed footage to post on the site.  The more self-generated content it has, the better!  And besides, it would be pretty cool to see the whole staff come together and celebrate Purge's extraordinary rendition four days of live reports from the biggest spectacle in the industry!

I'm curious to know what sort of presence GT might have planned for E3 2009, and if there's anything the rest of the community could do to make it happen.

-Autistic Angel
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:29:08 PM »

I thought PAX was the biggest spectacle in the industry now.

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
ROTC1983

Is it really that Kampfy?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:51:38 PM »

I will be there.  There is already a thread up on requests and I will attempt to cover all of what was requested smile  You just have to send me a case of 5 hour energy and hope that my heart doesn't explode Werewolf

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 03:27:02 PM »

We do have some people set to go, but nothing is finalized yet as far as numbers and who. But I do agree that this is the year for GT to really step up it's E3 coverage.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 01:50:04 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on April 23, 2009, 03:27:02 PM

We do have some people set to go, but nothing is finalized yet as far as numbers and who. But I do agree that this is the year for GT to really step up it's E3 coverage.

This will mark the first E3 I've missed.  I'll be running the show from the home front.  We will have incredible media coverage of all of the trailers/screens/etc.  In addition, I'll be rapidly loading up the server with all of the coverage from the floor.  You want to see incredible coverage?  We've got that covered....   icon_twisted

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: