http://gamingtrend.com
August 22, 2014, 05:48:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats to Gaming Trend  (Read 999 times)
Mr. Natural
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2005, 06:53:07 PM »

Just wanted to say congrats to the birth of Gaming Trend. I like the name and the web site looks very good. With all due respect, then name console gold just didn't work for me. Despite the unfortunate circumstances involving the change, I believe you folks will find it to be a blessing in disguise. You may even wind up thanking Rich LaPorte a couple years from now for the kick in the ass. Even though I think Rich has some serious "issues".

FYI - I learned of the escapades via Bill Harris's blog. I've been around gaming forums for many years. Some of you may have seen me around on some of the gaming forums before, I used to co-admin the 3D Gamers forums. I did visit the Gone Gold forums a number of times, but never posted much due to my own projects going on at the time. But I have to say all the forumites from that community were good folks and always made me feel welcome. I look forward to popping in when I get the chance and I'm happy to see the change. Congrats to Gaming Trend, have a cold one on me....then get back to work. I'm sure you folks will be busy.
 biggrin

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 07:24:41 PM »

Thanks for that Mr. Natural!  Welcome to the site, looking forward to having you as a reader. smile

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 07:35:12 PM »

** looks around **

Where's the beer?   Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up