http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 03:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your 2007 Console Predictions  (Read 2670 times)
Mattc0m
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« on: January 02, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »

For the world of Consoles, what are your predictions for this year? What games will we see announced, what games will make the biggest impact, and how will the consoles line up to each other?

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »

Here's a few:

Wii will do well and take 2nd place for 2007. DS will remain top dog.
Xbox 360 will battle with the Wii more than the PS3, but come out on top for larger, more prominent titles.
PS3 struggles behind, picks up decent sales but has seemed to switched spots with the Xbox of last generation. PS2 will do well, but PSP will dwindle in support.

Halo 3's press frenzy will result in 1 million new Xbox 360 owners
Mass Effect won't reach a mass crowd, but will be have a great niche
Fable 2 lives up to its expectations
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 05:12:05 PM by Mattc0m » Logged

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 05:07:03 PM »

Halo 3 will be the biggest selling next-gen title this year and drive up sales of the system.

Madden Football has disappointingly small sales and prompts EA and the NFL to pledge to revamp the game.

The Wii's success, along with continuing good sales from the 360, push Sony into cutting prices first, probably in Q3.

Microsoft announces plans for a holiday launch of a new XBOX 360 with integrated HD DVD, 80GB HD, and WI-FI for $479.

First 360 price cuts come in mid-November, Core system to $249, Premium at $349.

PSP price PLUMMETS, perhaps as much as $75.00 for the "entertainment pack".

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 05:15:08 PM »

Metal Gear Solid 4 will go multiplatform, even if the PS3 retains a time-based exclusive. My only question is whether it'll come to pass this year or not.

Gran Turismo 5 won't come out this year. Forza 2 will be delayed until the holiday season.

Dragon Quest 6 will finally be remade and released in the Western market, and it'll be on the DS. (Ok, that one's not really a prediction, but a pipe dream of mine...)

Halo 3 will be delayed until next year. Gears of War 2 will be the big holiday shooter from MS instead.

Madden '08 will have a new feature available on the Live Marketplace for purchase: Away team jerseys. Purchasing this DLC pack will provide away team jerseys so that when you're playing an away game, you actually get the alternate jersey that the real NFL team wears when they play away games!

In related news, EA will purchase exclusivity rights to the United States of America Olympics teams for the 2008 Olympics.

Gran Turismo PSP will be delayed until next year as well.

Either Metroid Prime 3 or Smash Bros for the Wii will be delayed until next year.

Hellgate: London will see release this fall.

Blizzard will announce their next World of Warcraft expansion: Northrend (or something similarly titled). It will obviously take place on the continent of Northrend, where the legions of the Lich King reign supreme. Expect to see some areas and dungeons featuring the native demon spider race of the continent as well.

Microsoft will release a new, larger model of hard drive for the 360.

I'll come up with more later. This is fun. icon_biggrin

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »

Sony announces revamped PSP with dual analog control and lower price point.  Impact negligible and the PSP is dead by the end of the year. 

Too Human delayed until 2008. 

Mass Effect is delayed until October 2007. 

PS3 has a rough year with disappointing sales throughout.

Halo 3 is huge but the hype and sales numbers can't top those of Halo 2. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 05:16:16 PM »

Quote from: jblank on January 02, 2007, 05:07:03 PM

Microsoft announces plans for a holiday launch of a new XBOX 360 with integrated HD DVD, 80GB HD, and WI-FI for $479.

I would so buy that and trade in my old 360.

OK, predictions:

Due to the web browsing capabilities of the Wii and PS3 some idiot will create a virus that wreaks havok with the systems.

A major PC MMORPG will announce a console version is in the works.

Hetz will die in a freak accident when he tries to have sex with his PS3.

Halo 3 will be massive.  The ER's will be overflowing with geeks who decided to try and wear the 'Legendary' helmet only to find they could not remove it.

ok, maybe 1 of those are facetious Tongue

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 05:25:30 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on January 02, 2007, 05:16:16 PM

I would so buy that and trade in my old 360.

OK, predictions:

Due to the web browsing capabilities of the Wii and PS3 some idiot will create a virus that wreaks havok with the systems.

A major PC MMORPG will announce a console version is in the works.

Hetz will die in a freak accident when he tries to have sex with his PS3.

Halo 3 will be massive.  The ER's will be overflowing with geeks who decided to try and wear the 'Legendary' helmet only to find they could not remove it.

Har-Har

Anyway, here are my predictions:

Halo 3 will be nowhere near as successful as Halo 2 and 1. The hype will be overwhelming, but it will be a huge letdown.

Mass Effect - Delayed Until Winter 07/Spring 08

Grand Theft Auto 4 will be delayed until next year

PS3 will have slow sales until next fall when a huge surprise game comes out and knocks the wind out of Halo 3's sails....oh and MGS 4 will be a huge hit.

Madden 08 will finally be a true next gen game....or least it better be or the series will tank and 2K Games Legends football game will go gangbusters.

The Wii will be very strong through summer....but come next fall, when the games just are not there and the novelty of the controller wears off....sales will start to fall.

At the end of the year, the 360 will still have the next-gen console lead in overall sales.

Ok, there ya have it.....  :smile:

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 05:54:07 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on January 02, 2007, 05:16:16 PM

It was the web browsing one, right?

Ok, predictions:

Madden 08 will have just as many bugs as this year's version but will still sell a bajillion copies.

The NFL will announce it will not renew its exclusivity deal with EA once the original contract is over.

The PS3 will drop its price a few weeks before (or possibly the week of) Halo 3's release.

Halo 3 will feature many fire-fights in corridors and hallways that look almost indistinguishable from each other, but those hallways will have great bump-mapping!

Fable 2 will add peeing to the list of possible player actions, to go along with farting and hershey squirts.

Resident Evil 5 will be pushed back to 2008.

Best game of the year: Mass Effect
Best Selling game of the year: Madden 08 (across all systems), Halo 3 (system exclusive game)
Most disappointing game(s) of the year: Fable 2, Crackdown (tie)
Most overhyped game feature: Assasin's Creed's crowd interactions
Most disappointing non-event of the year: U2K's Dreamcast revival
Most envied GT poster of the year: Hetz
Next banned GT poster: CeeKay

warning

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 06:09:05 PM »

My predictions/wishes:

Blizzard will announce Diablo for the Nintendo DS with internet multiplayer support through wi-fi.

The PS3 will have some (more) sweet RPG's announced for it and it will basically take the PS2's place as the RPG console of choice.  Wii will have the 2nd most and best RPG's.  Xbox 360 will stay in 3rd place.

The 360 will have some more sweet shooters announced for it and it will continue to take the Xbox's place as the shooter console of choice.  PS3 will have the 2nd most and best shooters.  Wii will be in 3rd place.

Wii will see a drought of quality software that will last till mid summer and then we will see a steady schedule of quality releases from then on out.  Sales will spike again and remain high.  Basically a mirror of the DS's sales patterns and software releases (anyone remember the first 6-7 months after the DS was released?).

A Mexican nun will see an image in her toast of Jesus playing a Nintendo DS.  No one will be surprised.

The PSP's updates will continue to be cracked by hackers.  Because of this and eventually because of fading developer support the PSP will quiety go away.

Blizzard will be given special permission from the government to mint money when they announce World of Starcraft of World of Diablo.  We will see one or maybe two non-MMO games from them in the future and then everything they do from then on out will be MMO stuff.

No one will care about Vista's Halo 2 and no one will upgrade to Vista just to be able to play it.  An entire warehouse full of parallel processing supercomputers will only be able to run it at 15-20 FPS in an embarrassing reminder of how Halo 1's port played on the PC.

Bioshock will be an absolutely amazing accomplishment both stylistically and technically.  The cool kids will love it while everyone else will go "Huh?"

Mass Effect will sell bazillions but will ultimately not be that great of a game.  Fears about Bioware's decline after Jade Empire will begin to ring true.

Growing increasingly tired of the bitchfights here, Ron Burke the director of Gaming Trend will start having real-life steel cage matches between posters.  warning beats whiteboyskim in a surprise upset.  Ceekay gets bashed in the head by ATB's Christmas gift from his company.  Hetz, Calvin and jblank will create a three-way supernova and bring down the site for an afternoon.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 06:11:16 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on January 02, 2007, 05:54:07 PM

Next banned GT poster: CeeKay

You got PM  icon_twisted

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 06:12:16 PM »

360 will begin to come into its own with quite a few major releases.

PS3 will see some costly delays on major titles, Sony Execs begin "dissapearing" every time one of them even thinks of opening thier mouth and saying yet another stupid ass remark about thier system.

Wii will plug along, continue making Nintendo bundles of money, but once again we will all be left saying... umm ok where is the good 3rd party supoprt.

True Fantasy Online gets reannounced as a 360 title that was merely put on the back burner for a while, was never actually cancelled.

NFL follows through on current threats and officially announces "Exclusive contracts suck for the advancement of football gaming, EA can suck our left nut and we still won't renew our contract with them".

Halo 3 ends up being a very solid title, but in no way can it live up to the hype.

Gears of War 2 screenshots/concept art start being show with a launch announced for Christmas 08

As more JRPGs are released for the 360, Japan starts warming to the 360 and MS finally starts getting a foothold in Japan.  More japanese developers announce support for the 360.

Fewer and fewer 3rd party exclusive titles for any system... major formerly exclusive titles are announced to now be multiplatform.
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »

The Wii will actually be the sales leader this year.  Hardcore gamers will still complain about "kiddie" titles, and lack of graphics but families will rush to get it. 

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 06:32:50 PM »

Christmas '07:

New Wii remotes will be released in a variety of attractive and irresistable colors, causing even people already possessing 4 wiimotes to buy them again so that each player can have a different color.

The 360 will have a nice holiday price drop in the fall.

The PS3 will not.

The PC will see the release of Spore, and Will Wright will take emergent behavior a step too far and our computers will finally become self aware and spawn a worldwide war of the machines, but humans will prevail pretty easily because all the enemy war machines will hop around on one leg and have optic sensors that can only see the machine's own butt, because little Billy was busy trying to evolve his spore to be able to kiss its own butt when his computer (the first of the resistance) became self aware.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »

-Nintendo will continue to dominate the world and to make even more money.

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
HankRaptor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »

This is tough.

Especially after seeing the next wave of games on the Wii... Its hard for me to believe it will maintain its thrust. I love it, its great, but they need more titles, GREAT titles fast.

The PS3 will continue to be a medicore performer, I have now seen it in the store twice and didnt buy it, thats the first time I missed a launch, in years.

Wii Number 6291 3315 9378 1013
360- HankRaptor
PSN- HankRaptor
Crispin sees what you are doing and he is NONE TOO PLEASED.
TradeAble
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 08:36:24 AM »

I predict Duke Nuken Forever will be anounced for all consoles for the holidays.  I then predict another announcement that the game will be delayed.

But really I predict the 360 will rule 2007 with Wii coming in for a close 2nd.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:38:24 AM by TradeAble » Logged
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »

i predict that all the games i want -delayed until 2008

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 02:26:16 PM »

Madden Football has disappointingly small sales and prompts EA and the NFL to pledge to revamp the game.

Now that is a ballsy prediction, folks.  Especially when Madden was the highest selling game of 2006 (which sucks for gaming).

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on January 03, 2007, 02:26:16 PM

Now that is a ballsy prediction, folks.  Especially when Madden was the highest selling game of 2006 (which sucks for gaming).

Madden makes Baby Miyamoto cry! crybaby

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 06:47:55 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on January 03, 2007, 02:26:16 PM

I doubt it falls off the planet or anything, but it wouldn't at all surprise me to see the sales of the game slump after the lukewarm 2006 release.

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 07:15:10 PM »

Quote from: Devil on January 02, 2007, 06:43:38 PM

I challenge your claim!!

Raintitan
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 07:39:02 PM »

The Wii enjoys success for the first part of 2007 and then starts to taper off.

Microsoft announces a price cut for the 360 AND a Wii-like motion controller with a pack in game. Sony follows suit and Nintendo gets credit for paving the way for its competitors success.

The Wii was a great idea, but a technically superior console can easily copy what it does and with a price cut leave it with very few advantages.
unbreakable
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »

The Wii has enough fans of Nintendo's titles to drive sales and continue to bring in new customers.

Mario is a gaming icon.  So is Zelda/Link.  Every gamer at least knows OF Metroid.  There are far more titles, as well.

I think they will be able to positively translate their successful DS platform into Wii sales (especially since the Wii is relatively inexpensive).  When there is a successful DS game... all they have to do is make a comparable Wii title.  And it's already started, so obviously Nintendo has this in mind.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 07:53:25 PM »

I think people are forgetting that it's not games like Mario, Zelda and Metroid that are moving the DS, and now the Wii. It's Wii Sports, Nintendogs, Cooking Mama and those type of games that are a simple hook for some folks. Eventually those people branch into the bigger, deeper titles we all look forward to, but those simpler games bring the people in, and if Wii Sports is any indication then Nintendo figured out a trick to getting the "casual gamer" to come on board.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 07:56:09 PM »

Quote from: Raintitan on January 03, 2007, 07:39:02 PM

The Wii was a great idea, but a technically superior console can easily copy what it does and with a price cut leave it with very few advantages.

With rare exception, accessories don't get that high of an attach rate.  Sony or MS could announce similar controllers, but developers aren't going to develop for it in signficant numbers unless they sell a lot of controllers first which creates a chicken/egg conundrum.  Which puts the pressure on Sony and MS to fund first party games using such controllers that are so good that they single handedly make the install base big enough to attract third parties.  Maybe they could port Wii games but that removes one of the attractions of Wii development- less expensive, fewer art assets since they wuold have to substantially upgrade the ports for 360 or PS3 lest they get grilled for graphics way below platform standard.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 07:56:55 PM »

Nobody buys a DS for Cooking Mama. They buy it for the big franchises and branch off from there.

Wii Sports was the perfect bundle for the system. Nintendo controls the content that shows off the different things the system can do and lets the user decide games from there. It builds the base.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 07:59:06 PM by Devil » Logged

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 07:58:11 PM »

Quote from: Tebunker on January 03, 2007, 07:53:25 PM

I think people are forgetting that it's not games like Mario, Zelda and Metroid that are moving the DS, and now the Wii. It's Wii Sports, Nintendogs, Cooking Mama and those type of games that are a simple hook for some folks. Eventually those people branch into the bigger, deeper titles we all look forward to, but those simpler games bring the people in, and if Wii Sports is any indication then Nintendo figured out a trick to getting the "casual gamer" to come on board.

I thought about this when people complain about the lack of "big guns" for Nintendo's first quarter lineup.  For a lot of people who see Wii Sports as a killer app and *the* reason to own a Wii, the next big gun on the Wii probably isn't going to be Metroid or even Super Mario but instead Wii Play and maybe Wario Ware. 
ras752000
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 08:08:22 PM »

Quote from: warning on January 02, 2007, 06:09:05 PM

Blizzard will announce Diablo for the Nintendo DS with internet multiplayer support through wi-fi.
We have a winner . . .  icon_biggrin

PSN=ras752000
Steam=ras752000gt
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 08:28:48 PM »

Quote from: Mattc0m on January 02, 2007, 05:01:20 PM

Fable 2 lives up to its expectations

.. which shouldn't be too hard; Fable 1 helped lower ANY expectation that Fable 2 could hope to build.  icon_twisted

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on January 03, 2007, 07:58:11 PM

For a lot of people who see Wii Sports as a killer app and *the* reason to own a Wii, the next big gun on the Wii probably isn't going to be Metroid or even Super Mario but instead Wii Play and maybe Wario Ware. 

That's great for the casual gamer and the Nintendo stock holders.  But I am a hard core gamer and I want my hardcore games.  As a Wii owner I honestly do not care about getting games for casual gamers.  I fear that my Wii is going to sit up in the attic next to the gamecube and the Xbox until I have company over to play some casual party games. 

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 08:51:08 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on January 03, 2007, 08:48:57 PM

For a lot of people who see Wii Sports as a killer app and *the* reason to own a Wii, the next big gun on the Wii probably isn't going to be Metroid or even Super Mario but instead Wii Play and maybe Wario Ware. 

That's great for the casual gamer and the Nintendo stock holders.  But I am a hard core gamer and I want my hardcore games.  As a Wii owner I honestly do not care about getting games for casual gamers.  I fear that my Wii is going to sit up in the attic next to the gamecube and the Xbox until I have company over to play some casual party games. 

Then my question is- why are you a Wii owner? 
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 08:53:40 PM »

GT site redesign gets pushed back.

Dubya comes out of the closet as a "Thumb-sucker".

Latoya Jackson gets one two many facelifts and has to have her facial skin replaced with almond-covered veneer.

Will Smith wins an Oscar for PoH.

Transformers sucks ass. Michael Bay is pummelled into the afterlife by a gaggle of rabid TF geeks wielding the original die-cast toys.

On an unrelated topic, wikipedia adds a new meaning to "Ironhide".

PS3 has a sales slump, and Sony gets dangerously close to answering to their investors. Then Sam Raimi's third Spiderman movie swoops in and delays the fall of the giant. They cut their losses in the diverse markets and refocus on core business. SCEA is alive and well; and the PS3 makes money. BlueRay, however, does not.

Market adoption for BR and HD-DVD are hampered by the increased cost of their platform so only enthusiasts hop aboard. In 2008 sees significant mfgr cost-cutting, then the retail battle truly begins.

WoW goes multiplatform. 360 gets it first, and sells 360's like hotcakes.

MS announces a new drive bay for the 360; you can install any SATA 2.5" drive into it; the system formats the drive before you can address it.

MS also drops the bottom-end 360, prices the platinum at the base, and releases the 65nm system with a built-in HD-DVD drive for the same cost as the current platinum.

Vista is a slow start, but picks up when Halo Wars is announced as a Vista-only game.

Warning is hit by mysterious gamma rays, and his hair grows back. His sense of humour takes a hit, however, when it's discovered (on a bus in a major metropolis) that his only superpower gained is to be able to fart the smells of other peoples feces. It is worstened by the fact that his powers are uncontrolled, and eventually turns to wearing a g-string of similar fashion to that of Cyclops.

ATB tackles his backlog, but it falls on top of him crushing him under tons of optical media. He rests eternally in damnation for selling Pirates (XBOX) to another unsuspecting soul with nothing but greed and schadefreude in his twisted little heart. He never does finish his networking project, or completing GoW on Coop (insane) with Purge.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
unbreakable
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 08:57:16 PM »

Quote from: ras752000 on January 03, 2007, 08:08:22 PM

Quote from: warning on January 02, 2007, 06:09:05 PM

We have a winner . . .  icon_biggrin

Gaming nirvana, all over again.

I'd buy it!   icon_biggrin thumbsup
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 08:59:05 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on January 03, 2007, 08:51:08 PM

Quote from: denoginizer on January 03, 2007, 08:48:57 PM

Then my question is- why are you a Wii owner? 

My wife bought it for me for Christmas.  icon_biggrin

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on January 03, 2007, 08:59:05 PM

Ah, well, what can you do then Tongue

In fairness, though, I think Nintendo has been pretty upfront about not having the hardcore gamer as their current target.  For some hardcore gamers I think it will probably serve as a nice second console to the 360 or PS3.  I know for me, personally, I don't care about stuff like Wii Play but I have plenty of other things to play on the Wii, 360, PS2, PC, Cube, DS, PSP, etc while waiting for Metroid Prime 3 or something like that to hit.  So you won't see any bitching from me about lackluster first quarter lineups from any console. 
unbreakable
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »

Has it turned into a "stealth gift to self" at all?
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 09:13:38 PM »

Mine did.  disgust

Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 09:23:37 PM »

Duke Nukem Forever will make a big splash at E3, and will be released on Oct 10th.  And it will own.

Rabid fanboys will still be arguing about why the Wii/PS3/360 is better, only to come to the shocking discovery that video game console's biggest trait is *gasp* video games.

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 09:27:07 PM »

Quote from: unbreakable on January 03, 2007, 09:06:19 PM

Has it turned into a "stealth gift to self" at all?

I'm not sure.  She did enjoy Wii sports on Christmas day.  But we haven't played since.

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 09:45:53 PM »

Quote from: Devil on January 02, 2007, 06:43:38 PM

+1

360 will lead the next gen battle into 08
PS3 will have a price drop
Halo 3 will be a dissappointment
Gears of War will become the new franchise for 360
PSP2 will be announced at  whatever gaming convention takes over for E3
PSP will quietly fade away  crybaby
I will continue shooting Lockdown in the back in whatever shooter we play (I can guarantee this one)
There will be several more 360vsPS3vsWii battles in 2007

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: