http://gamingtrend.com
April 20, 2014, 06:00:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xenosaga Episode II - Jenseits von Gut und Bose  (Read 591 times)
depward
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2004, 01:39:48 AM »

Jawohl!  Seeing as how I'm currently playing through the first one and enjoying it as much as any RPG experience I've ever had, I was wondering what exactly was being shown of this game at E3.  I've watched the new trailer over at G-Spot, which is great, but still no release date or anything.  Was there just a non-interactive trailer or was there some sort of limited demo?

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Fellow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 02:30:36 AM »

With regards to the release date, from what I understand, you should put this title out of your mind until spring next year, so it's still some ways from seeing the light of day on the western continents.

Verdammt bots!

X360 Gamertag: LuckyFellow
PS3: Fellow
Nintendo Wii: 2484 8443 5009 9425
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 03:19:21 AM »

Non-interactive trailer unfortunately.

Nice artwork though for the booth around the non-interactive trailer. I'll see if I can upload it sometime soon.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2004, 07:18:35 AM »

The trailer is amazing, especially the end.  It looks like there will be a nice variety of settings this time too.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Larraque

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2004, 01:36:52 PM »

Do you need to finish the first game in order to understand the story of the second? I got stuck in the first game about 20 something hours in, over a year ago now.

I might go back to play it again, but there's so many other games I want to play.
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2004, 04:24:21 PM »

The story picks up where the first game left off, so I would think so.  There might be a recap of the events in the first game either in-game or in the manual, though.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: