http://gamingtrend.com
August 28, 2014, 07:32:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox Hardware Alert - Intec Teamtalk  (Read 771 times)
depward
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2004, 06:19:14 AM »

Purchased this tonight so tml, gatorfavre, and I could all talk at the same time while playing nhl/nba/nfl

Bought it, brought it home, opened up the package, first impression - lotsa wires.  Wires eeeeverywhere.  But that's really not a problem, seeing as how I know that something as complex as having three people talk would most likely require lots of wires.  The main plug-in dealio-thingy is, in my opinion, made pretty cheaply.  When we were futzing around with it to try to make it work, it was already somewhat breaking apart.  If we did get sound going through one of the mics, one of the others wouldn't be working properly.  All in all just not a great product in my opinion.  Although, I think it may have been damaged (the main component) so I'm taking it back tomorrow and hopefully getting another.  Then we'll see if it's the hardware or if it was just a damaged one.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 12:22:05 PM »

Ouch, keep us posted.  Gotta love packages that are built to last only till taken off the shelf.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: