http://gamingtrend.com
September 17, 2014, 09:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox: GTA Vice City...what's up with the radio volume??  (Read 703 times)
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2004, 06:22:29 PM »

I picked up the xbox gta pack at gamestop thanks to the 20 dollar price tag (I never played the original GTA and I traded my Vice City away before getting very far into it) and started playing them this week in anticipation of (hopefully) next years release of san andreas on the xbox.

they both look FANTASTIC on the xbox in comparison to the ps2 versions.  the radar map is actually helpful on this platform thanks to the fact that i can actually SEE it (I've played the ps2 version at a friends before).  My only problem is that the damn radio in vice city is so freakin' low that i can hardly hear it.  even turning the SFX volume way down and the music volume way up doesn't help!  From looking around on the 'net, it appears this was a common complaint.  I'm surprised rockstar let this slip past them.  

anyone heard of a decent resolution for the problem?  settings i'm not seeing, etc.?

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: