http://gamingtrend.com
May 01, 2016, 03:55:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox Exhibition Demo #5  (Read 1378 times)
stiffler
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: June 22, 2004, 06:45:13 PM »

As listed on the front page:

Demos included are:
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Ninja Gaiden
Rallisport Challenge 2
Metal Slug 3
NBA Ballers
PSI-Ops: The Mingate Conspiracy
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury

Am I the only one that buys these?  I don't buy OXM so I don't get many demos, but I absolutely love these discs.  I have all the PS2 ones as well.  I just wish Microsoft would continue to put music and music videos on the disc like they did with the first three.  I don't think they had them on the fourth.

As Tim said, there are some very nice games on there.  I am very interested in 4 or 5 of the titles on there and this will be their chance to sell me before they sink to the $20 price point.  A great deal.  I just wish they came out more often.  

Yeah, I know about OXM.  I don't know why I don't buy it.  Unfortunately the latest one I saw at the grocery store came in a cardboard sleeve, not the nice thin DVD case.  Anybody else notice that?

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 07:04:02 PM »

Quote from: "stiffler"
Yeah, I know about OXM.  I don't know why I don't buy it.  Unfortunately the latest one I saw at the grocery store came in a cardboard sleeve, not the nice thin DVD case.  Anybody else notice that?

I had only gotten the thin DVD case when I bought from the newsstand, since I subscribed I only get the old cardboard crap.  It's well worth the $25 or whatever a subscription costs because I think the newsstand price is close to $10 an issue  :shock:

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Bullwinkle

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 06:45:07 PM »

I'd probably be more tempted by these things if there were demos for games that weren't already out.

"The cause of death was asphyxiation, or smothering, in layman's terms."

"What does 'layman's terms' mean?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: