http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 10:31:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX: Everything or Nothing  (Read 816 times)
Balshazaar
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« on: July 26, 2004, 03:59:54 PM »

I picked up Everything or Nothing for the XBox, and was having a blast... until the game wouldn't let me proceed beyond the point in the train where you meet Jaws.  The screen went black, and... nothing.   I tried multiple new games, multiple times... nothing.  So, I returned it, and got another copy, thinking the disc was bad.  This time, it loaded it for me, and there was not a problem.  

Skip forward 2 months: I go back to play the game.  Guess what?  Black screen right before I meet Jaws.  There must have either been a printing problem with the first run of these discs, or there's an incompatibility with older XBox drives.  Two discs, both of them with the same problem at the same spot.  

I guess I got the Nothing part of the game.    frown

Lockdown
Gaming Trend Senior Member

LD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 05:37:33 PM »

Quote from: "Balshazaar"
I picked up Everything or Nothing for the XBox, and was having a blast... until the game wouldn't let me proceed beyond the point in the train where you meet Jaws.  

I guess I got the Nothing part of the game.    frown

LOL  -  Very funny!   (your humor that is... not your circumstance)

LD

LD

"A young woman led them across the galaxy, and it is she who will lead them again.  Her name is Karan S'jet."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: