http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 06:55:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox 360 Pre-Release Thread  (Read 16706 times)
Hetz
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2005, 03:12:49 PM »

Hope this one goes better...

Things we know so far:

1) Wal-Mart has stated that the 360 will be out on 11/4/05 for $299.99

2) Microsoft should make an official statement about the price and a date at the Games Convention held in Leipzig, Germany from August 17-21.

3) The launch lineup looks pretty good so far, with about 21 titles available on launch day.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 03:24:12 PM »

There are also rumors that the Xbox360 will be a closed system and won't connect to non-authorized devices.  I'm saying that is bunk because they made a big deal out of connecting it to every and any device.  smile

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 03:34:14 PM »

This is an interesting article:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/641/641086p1.html

The launch lineup? It is according to EB...

# Amped 3 (2K Games)
# Call of Duty 2 (Activision)
# Condemned (Sega)
# Dead Or Alive 4 (Tecmo)
# Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Bethesda)
# Final Fantasy XI (Microsoft)
# Full Auto (Sega)
# Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
# Gun (Activision)
# Kameo: Elements of Power (Microsoft)
# Madden NFL 06 (EA)
# NBA 2K6 (2K Games)
# NHL 2K6 (2K Games)
# The Outfit (THQ)
# Perfect Dark LE (Microsoft)
# Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft)
# Quake 4 (Activision)
# Ridge Racer 6 (Namco)
# Saints Row (THQ)
# Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Activision)
# Top Spin 2 (2K Games)

Xbox 360 second wave launch titles, which EB has scheduled for November 16, include the majority of Electronic Arts' games:

* Burnout Revenge
* FIFA Soccer 06
* Peter Jackson's King Kong
* NBA Live 06
* Need For Speed Most Wanted
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

Namco's Frame City Killer is listed as releasing November 19, 2005

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 04:05:03 PM »

The list above looks much more appealing... I'm probably going to go put a preorder down this weekend, just in case my new M$ benefits either a) don't kick in by launch, or b) don't cover the XBox 360.  I'm hoping they do though biggrin

gellar
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 04:36:48 PM »

So, I guess I will go soon and put down a pre-order for Oblivion, just in case it really does come out at launch - and one for Kameo, in case it doesn't.

After that, I can pay lower prices for everything else, since I fully expect those games to keep me occupied for quite some time.  Then I'll just check the Trading Forum for those people who buy a new game and play it insanely quickly.  If any game I want  is a great deal, I'll grab it - otherwise, I'll wait for the 2nd go-round!  :lol:  

Perfect Dark Zero, Quake IV, and King Kong will be on my radar - and there are a few games I know nothing about, so some of them could be possibilities.  And, two factors - the rate I play games , and the number of games promised for the 360 - lead me to believe that even more games will be out by then, too!  Wowie!  :shock:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 04:44:53 PM »

Where's the best place to preorder?
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 05:14:56 PM »

I too will preorder when I know for sure where I will be living. Its too bad the EA games are scheduled for a bit later, because I am very anxious for the new TW. Either way, I am very excited the closer this gets.
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 05:24:01 PM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"
There are also rumors that the Xbox360 will be a closed system and won't connect to non-authorized devices.  I'm saying that is bunk because they made a big deal out of connecting it to every and any device.  smile

Especially since Microsoft themselves have already posted screenshots of a PSP hooked up to the 360.  I know it's a big selling point for me...

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 06:30:39 PM »

Quote from: "gellar"
The list above looks much more appealing... I'm probably going to go put a preorder down this weekend, just in case my new M$ benefits either a) don't kick in by launch, or b) don't cover the XBox 360.  I'm hoping they do though biggrin

gellar

You work for Microsoft?  I had an interview with them a while back but they hired for the position internally.  I was bummed.  I would've loved to work on xbox.com....

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 06:49:08 PM »

Quote from: "th'FOOL"
Quote from: "gellar"

gellar

You work for Microsoft?  I had an interview with them a while back but they hired for the position internally.  I was bummed.  I would've loved to work on xbox.com....

My company is currently being acquired by Microsoft... I should be a MS employee within the next 60 days.

gellar
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 07:06:04 PM »

While a number of those games look to just be ones that will also come out for other systems so they will just be high-res versions of current gen games the list is pretty good for a system launch overall.
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 07:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rage"
I too will preorder when I know for sure where I will be living. Its too bad the EA games are scheduled for a bit later, because I am very anxious for the new TW. Either way, I am very excited the closer this gets.

Don't be too excited about TW...that's one I've heard strong rumblings that it will not include the same number of courses (far less) or features of the upcoming game.

The Madden rumblings have been a bit quieter, but I believe TW will have less courses.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2005, 07:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "AgtFox"

Don't be too excited about TW...that's one I've heard strong rumblings that it will not include the same number of courses (far less) or features of the upcoming game.

The Madden rumblings have been a bit quieter, but I believe TW will have less courses.

I thought it was confirmed that TW would have fewer courses, but still, wouldn't I rather have the upgraded graphics and such and miss out on a few courses? I have not heard of any other features being omitted, but do you see a good reason to just get the XBox version.
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2005, 07:48:04 PM »

I would be hesitant until EA comes out and says what the 360 version of games will actually have in it.  To be perfectly honest the graphics that were shown off at E3 for TW 360 did not impress me all that much over the current versions.  They may have come a long way since then, but no one would really know, would they?

I guess I'd rather have more courses honestly, plus chances are TW 06 will work in the Xbox 360 when it comes out, you just won't have fancy graphics (if they are indeed there).

The only upgrades I have seen so far in graphics are with NBA Live 06 and Madden 06 (if the final is like the pre-rendered movie that is).  Other than that, I've seen nothing about the 360 versions of EA's games.

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2005, 07:49:39 PM »

I would be hesitant until EA comes out and says what the 360 version of games will actually have in it.  To be perfectly honest the graphics that were shown off at E3 for TW 360 did not impress me all that much over the current versions.  They may have come a long way since then, but no one would really know, would they?

I guess I'd rather have more courses honestly, plus chances are TW 06 will work in the Xbox 360 when it comes out, you just won't have fancy graphics (if they are indeed there).

The only upgrades I have seen so far in graphics are with NBA Live 06 and Madden 06 (if the final is like the pre-rendered movie that is).  Other than that, I've seen nothing about the 360 versions of EA's games.

Good idea-hopefully when the XBox version of 06 comes out we will have more info on the 360 version and I can make a decision. Either way, my near hysterical excitment for 360 still burns brightly smile
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2005, 08:22:54 PM »

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3142741

Price and date to be revealed on 8/17 at 9:30AM EST!

Can't wait!!! I can finally know what day to ask off from work for! smile

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »

Awesome!! Lets go early november!!
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 09:45:21 PM »

Where's the best place to preorder?

Personally, Laner - I always pre-order at my local EB Games.  I do this because my local store has Chaz (a GG/ CG'er)... and he's the most knowledgeable game store manager that I've ever met in my life - bar none!  I also like to "reward" their store with any pre-order business, because I just don't pre-order that much any more (the DS, Fable, and Doom 3 were the last ones).

I've also found their store warranty - and their support of it - to be excellent.  I won't buy a major system anymore without the store coverage - after having had to return a few defective ones.  At my EB - it's no muss, no fuss!

If EB suddenly disappeared, I'd probably use my local Best Buy - we've been there a lot lately for surround sound equipment, and some computer peripherals, and I've found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

The bottom line is that I'd go with who you're comfortable with - I've been to other EB's and Best Buys - and they were entirely different animals.  And if you have no one local or online that you're familiar with - then, of course, you should find the one with the best pre-order "prize" like a cool geeky t-shirt!  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 03:40:01 AM »

Let me ask someone something right quick, this is off-topic a bit, so bare with me.

How long does it take to make a , say AAA title and a budget type game?

Can games be made within a year and still be good?

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the ____ you think you're doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me.
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me - K.O.R.N.

* The World Aint Knowing "
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 03:55:14 AM »

Quote from: "The General"
Let me ask someone something right quick, this is off-topic a bit, so bare with me.

How long does it take to make a , say AAA title and a budget type game?

Can games be made within a year and still be good?

Why don't you go ahead and start a new topic rather than derailing this one U2K?
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2005, 04:09:07 AM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"

Yeah, like the PSP. biggrin

As far as preordering goes - I preordered at my local Gamestop as soon as they became available to preorder (right around E3). Now to figure out the 'official' launch list so I can preorder some games to go with it.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2005, 07:44:53 AM »

Only thing I see on the list that is a must have for me is Oblivion...and I would rather play that on the PC I think.

olaf
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2005, 11:27:04 AM »

Quote from: "olaf"
Only thing I see on the list that is a must have for me is Oblivion...and I would rather play that on the PC I think.

olaf

I thought so as well, until I read something a little while ago where the devs said the Xbox 360 version would look and play better than the PC version. They said even if you had the best computer you could by at the time it was released, it still wouldn't have as good a framerate as the Xbox 360 version.

Here is the quote:

Right at this moment I'm in Washington, having just seen The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion at Bethesda and I thought to be nice and share a few tidbits with you all. I am, of course, going to save the most informative for my article at GameReactor, but since it's in danish you won't be able to read it anyway.

Anyways, I dunno what to say, but just, DAMN!, it really does look incredible in almost every aspect, and for those wondering, the Xbox 360 version will look at least as good as the PC version and even better (since the frame output on the 360 is generally better). All the basic content is the same (texture resolutions etc.), but the 360 can actually render it better... and here we are comparing to THE best PC you can buy on Oblivion launch day...

and

The PC version we saw was running on a SLI-system, very high end and all, but what they meant, of course, was that in the end, the XBox 360 version might actually look a little better. With the highest-end PC bought on Oblivion launch day with all the graphics options turned to their highest, Bethesda said it would look just as good as the 360 version, although 360s framerate output may make that version look a little bit better...

Now, I will probabily get the PC version as well for the mods...but damn!

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 11:30:16 AM »

Must haves on the launch list for me are...

DOA 4
Oblivion
Full Auto
Saints Row
Top Spin 2
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 12:39:11 PM »

Good idea-hopefully when the XBox version of 06 comes out we will have more info on the 360 version and I can make a decision. Either way, my near hysterical excitment for 360 still burns brightly smile

I'm all aflame with X360 anticipation myself. I can almost smell the new-electronics scent from the box, and the taste of the styrofoam packing.

err, I mean... uhm. ::munch:: ::munch::
Fou faw nuffin. Go back foo fwat fou were dooin.

Can't wait for Amped3. God, Amped2 was such a well-done game, with exception to the textures on the characters.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 01:08:20 PM »

Quote from: "Hetz"

I thought so as well, until I read something a little while ago where the devs said the Xbox 360 version would look and play better than the PC version.

Look better, probably. Play better? I don't know. IMO, mouse + keyboard > console controller.

Of course, it all depends on how much longer it will take for the PC version to come out. If they are released on the same day (which I somehow doubt), I'll go for the PC version. If the PC version will be more than a month after the X-Box release comes out, I suppose it will all depend on how the forum effect hits me.  :wink:
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2005, 01:16:48 PM »

NHL
PGR
DOA

IN!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2005, 02:13:19 PM »

Quote from: "Ralph-Wiggum"
Quote from: "Hetz"

I thought so as well, until I read something a little while ago where the devs said the Xbox 360 version would look and play better than the PC version.

Look better, probably. Play better? I don't know. IMO, mouse + keyboard > console controller.

Of course, it all depends on how much longer it will take for the PC version to come out. If they are released on the same day (which I somehow doubt), I'll go for the PC version. If the PC version will be more than a month after the X-Box release comes out, I suppose it will all depend on how the forum effect hits me.  :wink:

Curiously... in a game like Oblivion, why exactly would you need a keyboard and mouse... an RTS I can understand.  If the system is designed with a controller in mind it will work just fine.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2005, 03:20:18 PM »

Quote from: "Arkon"

Curiously... in a game like Oblivion, why exactly would you need a keyboard and mouse... an RTS I can understand.  If the system is designed with a controller in mind it will work just fine.

It's just my prefered method of controlling. IMO, most games with that use a third person perspective (or first person) are easier to control with a keyboard and mouse. If find them to be more precise and, frankly, more intuitive.  Especially in games where you need to sort through any type of menus (I assume there will be menus in Oblivion, even if it's only when buying stuff from a merchant), it is easier to point and click with a mouse than with an analog stick.
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2005, 07:54:37 PM »

I would be shocked if the 360 version looks better, and runs better, than the PC version.  I guess we'll see.  I realize the comparison is not apples to apples, but that sure as hell didnt happen with Morrowind.

olaf
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2005, 09:12:47 PM »

I would be shocked if the 360 version looks better, and runs better, than the PC version.  I guess we'll see.  I realize the comparison is not apples to apples, but that sure as hell didnt happen with Morrowind.

olaf

Yeah, that's because it was the xbox, not the 360.

when the 360 comes out, it will hang right in there with the top of the line PCs for a while, and it'll be significantly cheaper.....

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2005, 09:28:32 PM »

olaf

The XBox version was basicly an afterthought for Morrowind. It wasn't planned as an Xbox game, they just realised they could somewhat pull it off on the Xbox about mid-way through development, so they decided to go for it. The PC version of course was much, much better, both graphicaly and from a playability standpoint. Also, the Xbox was much less powerful than most PC's at the time.

Oblivion was designed from the start to be an Xbox 360 title. The Xbox 360 is more powerful than any PC out right now. It will look the same, or better than the best PC can do and the controls have been revamped and simplified to make it easier to use a joypad to play the game. Other than the mod situtation, which is still unclear, there is no real advantage this time to playing on the PC....except the mouse/keyboard preference.

mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2005, 03:42:55 AM »

Well, for me there is still a huge advantage to playing on the pc as opposed to an Xbox 360.  Resolution.  No TV I can afford can play at 1280.  My current TV is not even HD and I will not be able to afford one of them for a very very long time.  No way I can justify it for gaming, that's for sure.  My TV looks more like 640x480 at best.  Even as good as Riddick looked on my TV for the Xbox, Riddick for the pc on my current below mid-range pc absolutely beats the dog snot out of the Xbox version.  

It is a tough decision for me.  I think I will wait and see how good games actually look on a regular Joe's home TV like mine before I make my final decision.  If it looks as good as what I saw in the Gears of War vids, then I am in.  That is good enough for me.  If not, then I will just wait til next Summer and save up some more money and upgrade or build me a new rig and go that route.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2005, 06:39:32 AM »

Yeah the res thing is another mark in the PC column for me.

And as for how badass the 360 and its game are gonna look (or the PS3 for that matter), again we'll see.  Right now its all marketing bullshit to me.

olaf
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2005, 02:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "mikeg"
No TV I can afford can play at 1280.  My current TV is not even HD and I will not be able to afford one of them for a very very long time.  No way I can justify it for gaming, that's for sure. [...] then I will just wait til next Summer and save up some more money and upgrade or build me a new rig and go that route.

The thing about buying one of the new TV's is you won't be upgrading it every 11-20 months. It's not just for the Xbox360 either. Upgrading your PC to play a handful* of games is a bigger money sink than investing in your set.  As to web browsing, email, porn, etc, your PC likely doesn't *need* the upgrade.

That handful keeps getting smaller and smaller. With services like GameFly and buying only the must-have titles, I'm guessing you could save up for a decent home theatre for the same cost as a "new rig" which will load web pages that say "PC version cancelled; buy NOW on X360/PS3" a lot faster. slywink

My 2cents.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 12:11:34 PM »

Here is an interesting post from the IGN forums:

I was in a long meeting with MS representatives 2 days ago and I asked alot of questions. I figured it would be of some interest to some of you, being that we have no information "officially" that is from MS...us meaning the end users here. I do have more info to post, juicy stuff but cannot for a while. With roughly 3 months or less to go before the release of the new system, Microsoft has and currently is in chaos!

The Retailers

For those that do not know, it takes alot to get footage and display area for any retailer. MS has been for the last 2-3 months been working with major retailers on Kiosks and display footage for the Xbox 360. One retailer in fact is dedicating a total of 16' of space for the Xbox alone. This would include a section for hardware, accessories and software.

MS has also been hard at work in completing signage that will be installed in major retailers to support the pre-launch efforts for the 360. Late September, early October are the target time frames for these instore displays to arrive at retailers. This does not include the Kiosk that will house an HDTV to display Xbox 360 games.

The Developers

If dealing with the thousands of retailers that support thousands of stores is not enough, there is the dealing of the developers which MS has been courting for a while to ensure that sufficient launch titles are available. MS has been for some time, been getting intel on every title almost on a weekly basis. This is needed to provide retailers up to date information on what will be available and when.

MS internal teams are on fire at the moment trying to get stuff nailed for the launch window. On top of individual developers within MS, there are the technology group that is at max overdrive trying to help developers on each project.

The Hardware

The Hardware is finalized, but fabrication and production is still not in motion fully as of yet. There are no further changes to the actual system, it is just a matter of getting it all together to make the system and begin mass production, which is planned for the end of the month. Again, in dealing with retailers MS needs to have some numbers available shortly. Other than the actual system, the various accessories which MS is producing the bulk of is in chaos as well.

Xbox Live 360
While our representitve had more information about other things, that did not stop me from asking about Xbox Live. MS is very aware that they will be the first company to have On-line play available on day one of the launch of the system. While the DC and Xbox came with the capabilities to do on-line, no titles were availble for roughly a year later. What does this mean? Well that all Xbox 360 games that have on-line play have been going through some serious testing and debugging for some time now. MS knows that on-line is the future as they stated when they released Xbox Live and they know they cannot have 3/4 of the games not work right on day one. Each developer is on stand-by alert for the first few weeks of release to jump on any issues and related on-line bugs/glitches. Our rep said it is a massive undertaking to have on-line on day one.

What does this mean???

It is actually, nothing negative. With the timeline MS has, the company or at least alot of the home entertainment divisions are in chaos, controlled chaos, but in chaos...but that is said in a good way. With so much going on and it all is centered around an early November release, you cannot imagine what it takes to get this thing off the ground. MS has been doing some serious homework with retailers (which I am one of them and why this is more or less more about retails and how it impacts retailers). MS has really struck some major deals for space at retailers and as mentioned above, one retailer will have a very large 16 display set up in Mid-Late September. Space for this area actually will be made in early September.

MS in general has really planned out the launch, unfortunately at this time they still have not been able to provide shipping numbers for hardware or accessories. Game titles for launch are yet to be confirmed due to most (ALL) developers are going to the wire to get them done in time. MS has also done some serious work on distribution methods due to the timing that they have. If a planned title for launch is off by one day, even now, it will not make it on time...simply because of certification, production and shipping. With Xbox Live 360 in the mix it adds another level of chaos to the top.

In my years of retail, I have never really seen a company this organized 3 months out, but if you take into account everything that has to happen for a launch of a new system from games, hardware, accessories and on-line, you cannot not be in chaos on your schedule. While we were informed that it is a frantic pace at MS HQ, they feel everything is going to happen and happen on-time.

Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 04:05:31 PM »

I work with a guy who was the VP of factory operations for the Xbox division until we stole him away a few months ago - chaos is the word he also uses to describe all of the 360 work that was going on up until he left.  He made it sound like their biggest concern right now was making the box secure on day one - I guess the whole modded Xbox scene was a big black eye for MS internally.  Strangely enough though, he's one of the guys who will be working on helping design some of the security features of our boxes - go figure :-)

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
DamageInc

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 04:40:06 PM »

I pre-ordered the system from my local EB 2 weeks ago.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this bad boy.

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2005, 10:22:11 PM »

The announcement tomorrow may not be happening since none of the big 3 Xbox people (Robbie Bach, J. Allard, Peter Moore) are in Germany.  News is here.  Also rumors of a PS2 price drop coming out of Germany.

WARNING: They are saying that the Xbox 360 will be coming out at a far higher price than the Wal-Mart rumor, so take it how you will.

Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2005, 11:56:42 PM »

The announcement tomorrow may not be happening since none of the big 3 Xbox people (Robbie Bach, J. Allard, Peter Moore) are in Germany.  News is here.  Also rumors of a PS2 price drop coming out of Germany.

WARNING: They are saying that the Xbox 360 will be coming out at a far higher price than the Wal-Mart rumor, so take it how you will.

Err...Xbox.com would beg to differ....   biggrin

Check out the main page!

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: