http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 02:46:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Men Legends 2 (RoA) - Ruined by Mikhail battle  (Read 1028 times)
DiamondDecision
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2005, 03:15:36 PM »

I've been having a LOT of fun with X-Men Legends 2, and true to form, the developers managed to ruin it.  How?  The ridiculously difficult battle with Mikhail.

So sad.  Very fun game, but I can't replay one battle 2 dozen times.  I've already tried at least a dozen times to win that battle and it is just ridiculously hard.  It probably takes over a half-hour to exhaust my supply of health vials before I die.  I've really tried hard.

How do glaring balance issues like that make it out the door?  I don't get it.  Oh well, time to send it back and get the next game from Gamerang.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 05:55:31 PM »

Compared to the final boss in the first Legends most of the game seemed unusally easy on the normal setting.  The last 3 boss fights in Legends 2 were pretty much a cakewalk.

That being said, I also hate it when they through in badly planned boss fights into the middle of a game-  it's ruined several games that I was previously enjoying.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
DiamondDecision
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 06:10:35 PM »

The last boss battle is worse???????? (sheesh!)

Quote from: "CeeKay"
Compared to the final boss in the first Legends most of the game seemed unusally easy on the normal setting.  The last 3 boss fights in Legends 2 were pretty much a cakewalk.

That being said, I also hate it when they through in badly planned boss fights into the middle of a game-  it's ruined several games that I was previously enjoying.
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 06:11:59 PM »

I thought he was easy. *shrug*

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 12:14:11 AM »

I've been playing X-Men Legends II over X-Box Live! with a friend, and we beat Mikhail without any problem at all.  For the record, we've been using Colossus, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, and Jean Grey pretty much exclusively since the beginning of the game.  (We started with Iceman in place of Jean Grey, but while Iceman was a superlative support character in the first X-Men Legends, he seems much more like an all-purpose fighter in the sequel.)

Those boss fights are typically multi-stage -- is there a specific segment you're having a lot of trouble with?  Maybe we could help out with some tips....

-Autistic Angel
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 01:00:13 AM »

Quote from: "DiamondDecision"
The last boss battle is worse???????? (sheesh!)

I mean the one in the first X-Men Legends, Mastermold.  The final boss in Legends 2 is a cakewalk.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: