http://gamingtrend.com
October 31, 2014, 03:09:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Box Live Games  (Read 790 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2005, 08:54:32 PM »

So, I finally took the plunge (and I mean really took the plunge-  I splurged 80 bucks for that Logitech Cordless headset-  I liky the wireless biggrin) and got hooked up with X-Box Live.  So far I only have a few live games (Ghost Recon 2, Phantom Dust and DOA: Ultimate), and I was wondering what other Live games there are that are decent.  I'm looking at getting Rainbow Six: Black Arrow and SC: Chaos Theory, but what other games have a decent following?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 09:11:09 PM »

I recommend Crimson Skies (can be had for very cheap). Mechassault or Mechassault 2 (I only have the first, but the second is quite good). I think Halo2 compares with some of hte best PC shooters for online fun, and I know here Forza, Rallisport 2, and Project Gotham 2 are very popular racers.
Driver
Gaming Trend Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 09:26:34 PM »

Unreal Championship 2
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 09:32:59 PM »

Paying just to play online? Ouch.
I did the same thing though and while Xbox live was fun online it's hard to justify paying monthly fees just to play games online when you can do it on the PC and PS2 for free, the way it's supposed to be.

Anyway.. one game I got addicted to (despite really just being a PC port) was Wolfenstein! I could play that game all night on Xbox Live.

Never tried Unreal Championship 2, but the first one was pretty decent.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 10:44:52 PM »

Quote from: "corruptrelic"
Paying just to play online? Ouch.
I did the same thing though and while Xbox live was fun online it's hard to justify paying monthly fees just to play games online when you can do it on the PC and PS2 for free.

Compared to the 40+ bucks per month it costs for broadband I figured an extra 6 bucks a month is just a drop in the pond ( for me at least, I won't speak for others).   I just figure that I might as well get the full use of any Live games that I have or plan to get.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting defensive or anything, but it occurred to me the whole online PC/PS2 gaming can be free isn't quite true with most broadband prices nowadays.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 10:54:26 PM »

Forza, and Halo2, that`s all you need :wink: .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: