Missed the "beta weekends" unfortunately but lately Guild Wars has really interested me. I've read through the main site and other supplementary sites and it looks pretty neat! Though, I still have some questions . . . so I was hoping some people who have played during the weekends can answer them for me
1) I know the developer is marketing it as a kind of angle of a MMORPG . . . but does it play like one? I've also heard it plays a little like Diablo? How DOES it play? I've heard that they are trying to make it as less of a grind as possible . . . but what do you do if you don''t have to level grind? Just Guild vs. Guild/player vs. player kind of stuff?
2) I've looked through the character classes and such but I've yet to really find an answer. What class is MOST like a typical black mage kind of class? As in, lots of damage with spells?
3) What classes did you NOT see running around during the weekends? Maybe this is a bad question because the game isn't even "officially" out yet . . .
4) Was it fun? Did you enjoy yourself? How were the other players? Did you experience any, "OMGz this uber axe is so kewl!11!!1" sayings or were people kinda more mature? Though, I know every game has them, I think every game has a frequency of them
5) Graphically, did it look/run ok?
Thanks for taking some time to answer. Would really like to hear some opinions from some ConsoleGolders