http://gamingtrend.com
September 03, 2014, 02:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wii U  (Read 19102 times)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2011, 08:21:00 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on June 09, 2011, 07:51:03 PM

Quote from: th'FOOL on June 09, 2011, 07:03:30 PM

The most bleeding edge tech is in the worst selling platform right now.

Yes, but I think it's fair to say that it's not as a result of them pushing that tech.  Take the ease of XBox Live and put it on PSN at the same time, and you have a much more competitive market, perhaps even enough to give Sony the edge.  I buy my MP games exclusively on 360 because the MP experience is so much easier and all my (internet) friends are on it.

Nintendo is the goose that lays the golden eggs.  Unfortunately, they stil put out a lot of guano to go with it.  How's that Vitality Sensor working out for them?

No one is going to push for visuals past 1080 because there is no pressing demand for it.  You've hit diminishing returns in terms of the user visual experience.  But at the end of it, that's still just the pretty pictures.

Think of it this way.  The tech involved in pressing forward with these machines isn't tied to the difficulties of displaying 1080, it's rendering 1080 in real time.  Look at the documentaries about the tech that it takes to make movies like Pixar does.  It takes hours if not days to render these scenes that they're showing us at the theaters.  

The improvement in graphics is driven by the ability to drive better rendering at faster speeds.  There will be a day where consoles are capable of delivering Toy Story 1 level graphics in real time.  But as we've seen, graphics will only get you so far without a reasonable user experience to go with it.

I don't think it's just the lack of a good online service that is keeping Sony in the #3 spot.  You have to pay for the best of Live, and I constantly hear people say, "I'll take slower but free anyday over that."  Or I did.  No one's saying it much right now.  Cost was a huge factor, too.  And part of the reason for that cost was bleeding edgedness.  Also, the year lead that Microsoft had hurt a lot.  I hear people talking about PS3 graphics blowing the 360 graphics out of the water, and, for the most part, I don't see it.  I don't think they're significantly enough improved to warrant what Sony put customers through to have it.  Some of that is due to 3rd parties using the 360 as lead platform, but even comparing Sony and MS exclusives (say Killzone vs Gears of War), I don't see it as a dramatic change.  I'm sure folks can point out specific polygon pushes or hectovectoring wallmongeradidgets to show how much better the PS3 is, but that's not what I'm talking about.

The vitality sensor is not working out for them, which is why they stopped talking about it and have made the two E3s since then spectacular.  But they're still working on it.  Maybe it'll lead to something amazing.  Maybe it won't.  But Nintendo is trying to do something that everyone laments doesn't happen enough in the video game industry, and that is innovate.  For all the complaints about sequel syndrome in the gaming world, Nintendo keeps upping the ante with new stuff that seems like it's doomed to failure.  Sometimes it is (Virtuaboy), but sometimes it changes everything (Wii).  Give them credit for that.  Hell, even in the world of sequels, Nintendo can be seen as criminally repetetive, but they also pull stuff like Super Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime (Developed by someone else, I know, but Nintendo certainly had an approving hand in the direction their baby was taking) or even the mistake that was Metroid Other M.  At their hearts, these games are the same, but then they innovate while repeating.  There's a reason people still line up for Zelda, even though the basic formula hasn't changed in decades.

As for pushing past 1080p, as TiLT mentioned, it's already happening.  And it may be that it's too costly to do yet, but it exists because they hope to make it happen.  It may not matter for film or TV, but games can always look sharper with a higher rez.  Yes, though, they do have to get it running smoothly.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2011, 09:01:20 PM »

From the Good News/Bad News Dept:

Say Goodbye to Friend Codes!  Another indication that Nintendo is listening and may even be starting to get it.

Your Wii Games Won't Upscale!  So long supercrisp Zelda and Super Mario Galaxy.

skystride

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2011, 09:26:59 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 09, 2011, 08:21:00 PM

I hear people talking about PS3 graphics blowing the 360 graphics out of the water, and, for the most part, I don't see it.  I don't think they're significantly enough improved to warrant what Sony put customers through to have it.  Some of that is due to 3rd parties using the 360 as lead platform, but even comparing Sony and MS exclusives (say Killzone vs Gears of War), I don't see it as a dramatic change.  I'm sure folks can point out specific polygon pushes or hectovectoring wallmongeradidgets to show how much better the PS3 is, but that's not what I'm talking about.

The fanboys are just liars.  I have tons of games on both platforms and really, PS3 has just only caught up to 360 level graphics.  I don't see it pulling away in the near future.

Oh is this a Wii U thread?  I hope we see some hardcore RTS and turn based games that generally work well with M&K but should work well on a tablet.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2011, 09:58:45 PM »

Quote from: skystride on June 09, 2011, 09:26:59 PM

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 09, 2011, 08:21:00 PM

I hear people talking about PS3 graphics blowing the 360 graphics out of the water, and, for the most part, I don't see it.  I don't think they're significantly enough improved to warrant what Sony put customers through to have it.  Some of that is due to 3rd parties using the 360 as lead platform, but even comparing Sony and MS exclusives (say Killzone vs Gears of War), I don't see it as a dramatic change.  I'm sure folks can point out specific polygon pushes or hectovectoring wallmongeradidgets to show how much better the PS3 is, but that's not what I'm talking about.

The fanboys are just liars.  I have tons of games on both platforms and really, PS3 has just only caught up to 360 level graphics.  I don't see it pulling away in the near future.

Oh is this a Wii U thread?  I hope we see some hardcore RTS and turn based games that generally work well with M&K but should work well on a tablet.

You know, that's a great idea.  Except I expect we'll see a gazillion Tower Defense games instead.

Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2011, 02:39:15 AM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 09, 2011, 09:01:20 PM

Ohh, that's just so that they can eventually sell remastered versions of all the classics. slywink Kind of a bummer though. I had imagined it to be a given that they'd upscale.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2011, 04:39:49 AM »

out on this one, not on tech but on one simple fact:  i have too many damn game-playing systems as it is and 1 more isn't going to get a good return of games played vs cost.  i have the pc for indie games and pc exclusives, the ps3 for it's exclusives and the 360 as the main platform, plus an android phone and a 3ds for portable.  even the first party N games i bought when i had the wii, while fun, are not enough to get me back as a buyer.  the kinect took over the novelty factor for the family game segment.  it will certainly be hard to resist the tech if the launch games are awesome, but i will be steering clear of this one. 

Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2011, 07:00:47 AM »

Quote from: Caine on June 10, 2011, 04:39:49 AM

out on this one, not on tech but on one simple fact:  i have too many damn game-playing systems as it is and 1 more isn't going to get a good return of games played vs cost.  i have the pc for indie games and pc exclusives, the ps3 for it's exclusives and the 360 as the main platform, plus an android phone and a 3ds for portable.  even the first party N games i bought when i had the wii, while fun, are not enough to get me back as a buyer.  the kinect took over the novelty factor for the family game segment.  it will certainly be hard to resist the tech if the launch games are awesome, but i will be steering clear of this one.  

Yeah, I agree. There's even a rumour that for multiplayer games, only one tablet will be supported while the rest will have to use Wiimotes, but get this, they'll be able to also use a 3DS as their controller. Way to milk it, Nintendo! It really doesn't sit well with me, and the more I hear about it, the less I want it. I hope Nintendo sees the backlash, as they'd only lead to shooting themselves in the foot. The thing that the Wii did really well was capture an open market, going places where no other consoles have gone before, and by that, I mean getting people who would never have gamed before to game, and it did that by being simple enough for anyone to pick up and play, and this seems like it could threaten that market by making things too complicated in terms of technology. I've already heard from someone who've shown the announcement videos to both their parents, both Wii players who aren't exactly technificient (new word?), who've ended up really confused and disappointed, in feeling like it's too cumbersome and not really interested in it. So, yeah, I'm worried that Nintendo hasn't done enough with focus groups and aren't really thinking this through. I watched the video of the launch games and I can't really say any of them really look all that great or interesting enough.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:08:30 AM by Rumpy » Logged
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »

For an interesting example of the potential of Wii U, take a look at this GamesRadar article about Killer Freaks from Outer Space.

Here's the gist:

But the really interesting bit is the set-up of one of the game's multiplayer modes. Here, one player fights as normal, using the TV and a Classic Controller, while a second player, using the touchscreen-enabled Wii U controller, has a map of the level and controls enemy placement, much like a tabletop RPG Game Master. It sounds a hell of a lot like a two-player version of Left 4 Dead's vs. mode, only with the aggressor player given an RTS interface and only the protagonist player going first-person. Which to me, sounds bloody fantastic. Presumably single-player mode will work out just like a normal FPS, taking out the Wii U player and using normal AI.

That sounds bloody awesome.

I will say, however, that if we're expected to start using a Classic Controller regularly, Nintendo better put out a new one that a) doesn't need to connect to the Wiimote and 2) is a little less cheap and floaty feeling.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »

Probably due to recent stock price drops, Nintendo has said they wish they'd explained the Wii U a little better.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2011, 02:08:51 PM »

A trailer for Ghost Recon Online shows some very cool things the Wiipad could be used for.  Perhaps more importantly, it shows actors fake-playing a game who almost sound real.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2011, 02:10:39 PM »

Is the Wiipad's resolution 854 x 480 (WVGA)?

kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2011, 02:28:21 PM »

Quote from: Rumpy on June 10, 2011, 02:39:15 AM

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 09, 2011, 09:01:20 PM

Ohh, that's just so that they can eventually sell remastered versions of all the classics. slywink Kind of a bummer though. I had imagined it to be a given that they'd upscale.

Meh, that wouldn't be a big deal for me. I probably played far more Xbox games on my 360 than the average gamer, and there are few games that really look better due to the upscaling. For most of them the quality of textures just wasn't good enough to benefit from a higher rez, and some of them looked down right butt ugly. There's a few exceptions like SC Chaos Theory, SC Double Agent, Ninja Gaiden Black, SW Republic Commando, but they're just that - a few exceptions.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2011, 06:42:39 PM »

Iwata-Wii U will not be cheap

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2011, 09:06:52 PM »

Well all that Iwata confirmed is that it won't be as cheap as the $250 debut price of the Wii. If it ends up being over $300 though, IMO they're f'ked. I just can't see it having big sales at launch with a price in the $300-400 range. If it's over that it'll be a complete bomb.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2011, 09:19:31 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on June 10, 2011, 09:06:52 PM

Well all that Iwata confirmed is that it won't be as cheap as the $250 debut price of the Wii. If it ends up being over $300 though, IMO they're f'ked. I just can't see it having big sales at launch with a price in the $300-400 range. If it's over that it'll be a complete bomb.

Didn't people say the same thing about the prices of the 360 and PS3? 

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2011, 09:21:51 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on June 10, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

And they were pretty much right about the PS3, as far as launch sales

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2011, 09:25:51 PM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on June 10, 2011, 09:21:51 PM

actually I was thinking Kinect, not sure why I put PS3.  I seem to remember plenty of people declaring it DOA because of the price.  now that I think of it I'm sure if someone dug they'd see the same thing said about the Wii.

Because I can,
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2011, 09:27:55 PM »

Nintendo priced the 3DS too high.  Not a failure, exactly, but a stumble at least.  I hope they've learned.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 10, 2011, 09:27:55 PM

Nintendo priced the 3DS too high.  Not a failure, exactly, but a stumble at least.  I hope they've learned.

they also should have done a fall release.  make the sheeple want it enough they'll put out the cash.  of course Oprah just retired....

Because I can,
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2011, 09:47:01 PM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on June 10, 2011, 09:21:51 PM

Well the 360 debuted here in Canuckistan for $450. It initially sold out, but after they restocked about 4 months after launch there was no problem getting one then and ever since. As well, I remember seeing lots of them in big box stores when I was on biz in the US in the spring or 2006. So I'd say yes, the 360 was priced too high even at its $400 US price.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »

Wii U will not play DVDs or Blu-Ray movies

"Wii U does not have DVD or Blu-ray playback capabilities," said Iwata.

According to the Nintendo honcho, "The reason for that is that we feel that enough people already have devices that are capable of playing DVDs and Blu-ray, such that it didn't warrant the cost involved to build that functionality into the Wii U console because of the patents related to those technologies."

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2011, 02:11:32 PM »

Quote from: Kronovan
Well the 360 debuted here in Canuckistan for $450. It initially sold out, but after they restocked about 4 months after launch there was no problem getting one then and ever since. As well, I remember seeing lots of them in big box stores when I was on biz in the US in the spring or 2006. So I'd say yes, the 360 was priced too high even at its $400 US price.

I'd have to disagree. 360 sales were primarily restricted by availability until at least summer 2006. I don't doubt you saw them, but it might have been an aberration. Availability was also uneven in different parts of the country.

Having said that, given that when the new Wii console comes out, that it will be competing with a 200 dollar Xbox 360 system that has a huge game library and that the new Wii isn't expected to have a major graphics advantage, I agree that a price above 250 does not sound like a good idea. And even when Microsoft announces a new console, the Wii U will still be competing with the 360, because the new Xbox system is liable to be a greater leap ahead and the 360 will continue to go strong for at least a couple of years.

The Wii was a success because it appealed to people that didn't play video games and because it was inexpensive. I'm not sure how the new console is going to offer either.

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2011, 02:51:30 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 15, 2011, 01:44:59 PM

Wii U will not play DVDs or Blu-Ray movies

"Wii U does not have DVD or Blu-ray playback capabilities," said Iwata.

According to the Nintendo honcho, "The reason for that is that we feel that enough people already have devices that are capable of playing DVDs and Blu-ray, such that it didn't warrant the cost involved to build that functionality into the Wii U console because of the patents related to those technologies."

You know, at first I thought this was a huge mistake, but I do already have enough things to play movies on and Netflix is quickly taking over on consoles anyway (including the Wii).

Quote from: Misguided on June 15, 2011, 02:11:32 PM

Quote from: Kronovan

I'd have to disagree. 360 sales were primarily restricted by availability until at least summer 2006. I don't doubt you saw them, but it might have been an aberration. Availability was also uneven in different parts of the country.

Having said that, given that when the new Wii console comes out, that it will be competing with a 200 dollar Xbox 360 system that has a huge game library and that the new Wii isn't expected to have a major graphics advantage, I agree that a price above 250 does not sound like a good idea. And even when Microsoft announces a new console, the Wii U will still be competing with the 360, because the new Xbox system is liable to be a greater leap ahead and the 360 will continue to go strong for at least a couple of years.

The Wii was a success because it appealed to people that didn't play video games and because it was inexpensive. I'm not sure how the new console is going to offer either.

OTOH, the rumor is out that Wii U is 50% more powerful than PS3.   eek
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:53:09 PM by Bullwinkle » Logged

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2011, 06:40:55 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 15, 2011, 02:51:30 PM

OTOH, the rumor is out that Wii U is 50% more powerful than PS3.   eek

i read that and at first thought cool....but then i remembered that the PS3 was 5 years old,6 years old when the Wii U is to be released icon_confused

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2011, 07:21:43 PM »

Also keep in mind that they won't be making full use of that power increase at the start and since they are using DVD as a storage medium, file sizes can't grow bigger either unless they are going for multi-disc releases, which I doubt, so I'm not sure how much that increase will really matter.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2011, 08:02:31 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on June 15, 2011, 07:21:43 PM

Also keep in mind that they won't be making full use of that power increase at the start and since they are using DVD as a storage medium, file sizes can't grow bigger either unless they are going for multi-disc releases, which I doubt, so I'm not sure how much that increase will really matter.

Where did you hear that?  Their storage discs will hold up to 25GB.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

some details here on the Wii U graphics card..its all Greek to me so i will leave you guys to tell me if its any good or not,all i get is that its better than 360 icon_biggrin

According to Japanese site Game Impress Watch (via Develop), an 'AMD insider' has revealed that the Wii U GPU is powered by a new version of the Radeon R770 GPU.

The report claims that AMD is creating a custom version of the R770 chips that surfaced in PC GPUs in 2009. Even more interesting is the claim that Wii U will support Direct X 10.1, higher than the DX9 capabilities of Xbox 360 and suggesting a considerably more capable machine than those available today.

EDIT:
CVG also has pics of the console

still no Ethernet connection,if that interests you(pissed me right off back in 2006 when i got home and found i couldn't connect the damn thing up,and i had to go back to the shops and pay up an extra 30 for a Nintendo Dongle..yes CK,i said Dongle)

few more in the link
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:12:11 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2011, 09:56:10 PM »

10.1?  No one used 10.1!*

*may or may not be a factual statement.

Because I can,
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 15, 2011, 08:02:31 PM

Quote from: Misguided on June 15, 2011, 07:21:43 PM

Where did you hear that?  Their storage discs will hold up to 25GB.

Sorry, my bad.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2011, 11:18:56 PM »

Jimmy Fallon got to play with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzsRHGtEWfI&feature=player_detailpage#t=170s

not going to come out for 'kinda a year'?

Because I can,
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2011, 11:12:47 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 15, 2011, 08:54:30 PM

According to Japanese site Game Impress Watch (via Develop), an 'AMD insider' has revealed that the Wii U GPU is powered by a new version of the Radeon R770 GPU.

The report claims that AMD is creating a custom version of the R770 chips that surfaced in PC GPUs in 2009. Even more interesting is the claim that Wii U will support Direct X 10.1, higher than the DX9 capabilities of Xbox 360 and suggesting a considerably more capable machine than those available today.

So they will release a console in 2012 that uses PC graphics tech from 2009...umm impressive.
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2011, 02:33:36 PM »

Don't knock it. Most consoles are using slightly older graphics tech because playing games is ALL they're supposed to do. With your computer, you not only have to worry about graphics capability but all the other stuff that runs in the background: Antivirus, system services, all that fun stuff. Heck, the Super Nintendo had a 3Mhz processor in it. The original Playstation had a 33Mhz processor in it.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »

But we also get 2009 prices for the machine as well  nod

If it used all the latest tech I think it would be unaffordable, like the latest and greatest PCs... Or the PS3 when it launched.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 03:12:16 PM by Ridah » Logged

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2011, 09:40:54 PM »

Quote from: Eel Snave on June 19, 2011, 02:33:36 PM

Don't knock it. Most consoles are using slightly older graphics tech because playing games is ALL they're supposed to do. With your computer, you not only have to worry about graphics capability but all the other stuff that runs in the background: Antivirus, system services, all that fun stuff. Heck, the Super Nintendo had a 3Mhz processor in it. The original Playstation had a 33Mhz processor in it.

They're also making something that is going to be out there for years so it should be at least somewhat forward looking. At least since they are claiming that this console is supposed to be for the big AAA multiplatform stuff that was mostly absent on the Wii or had ugly versions.They could have at least used a DX11 part as the basis for the graphics.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2011, 04:02:48 AM »

Lee is absolutely right in his comment.  It's standard practice that a console will be below the power of current PC hardware, but can even outperform it, due to a streamlined focus on gaming.  Although, consoles are getting less streamlined every day.

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »

True, though I can't disagree with the view that a DX11 capable system might have been smart.

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2011, 02:17:59 AM »

The more I hear about this thing, the less I want it.

It'll be interesting to see me get so far OUT then right back IN once it comes out.

Stay tuned to see how it unfolds!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2011, 03:12:53 AM »

Quote from: Devil on June 21, 2011, 02:17:59 AM

It'll be interesting to see me get so far OUT then right back IN once it comes out.

Yeah but you're still going to buy it, right?
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2011, 03:16:59 AM »

Quote from: gellar on June 21, 2011, 03:12:53 AM

Quote from: Devil on June 21, 2011, 02:17:59 AM

Yeah but you're still going to buy it, right?
You know he is.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2011, 06:44:25 PM »

Oh, yeah, I'll still be there Day One, but it looks horrible.

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: