http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 03:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wii Screenshot thread  (Read 987 times)
Tebunker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2007, 09:27:50 PM »

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119261&page=45

Click on the link. Some good shots of upcoming Wii games. Post a couple here, discuss what you do and don't like.

for me:

Tiger Woods 2007:

and Naruto:

Lastly Godfather Blackhand:

Of course there are 49 pages of screenshots, so take some time and look around. Good to see some not super ugly games  nod

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 09:34:19 PM »

Wow... TW is not terrible looking.  If the controls actually *work* for that, I can definitely see myself getting a Wii for it.

gellar
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »

Quote from: gellar on February 03, 2007, 09:34:19 PM

Wow... TW is not terrible looking.  If the controls actually *work* for that, I can definitely see myself getting a Wii for it.

gellar

If they can get the controls right Tiger Woods will be a first day purchase for me.  Golf, Tennis, Ping Pong, and Baseball all could be very good on the Wii.  Take what Wii Sports does so well and add depth. 

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on February 03, 2007, 09:46:20 PM

Quote from: gellar on February 03, 2007, 09:34:19 PM

gellar

If they can get the controls right Tiger Woods will be a first day purchase for me.  Golf, Tennis, Ping Pong, and Baseball all could be very good on the Wii.  Take what Wii Sports does so well and add depth. 

The hands on previews were pretty nice to the game, but what preview isn't, that and they didn't get much time to play it. I have a good feeling about Tiger Woods. Definitley a Day One purchase if the controls are solid.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 12:32:44 AM »

I so want to want Tiger Woods as I was a fan of the cube versions (until they started shipping with 2 discs). The one thing I worry about was a preview where they said the putting needed a lot of work. Hopefully they tweak it enough, as putting is mildly important to a golf game.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 01:33:50 AM »

The last preview I read mentioned that while the driving/approach shots felt great, the putting was borked in that you ended having to do the same full swing motion you would do for an iron to putt.  Here's hoping they used the remaining 3-4 weeks to get that polished, as otherwise its a day one purchase for me too....

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 07:09:14 PM »

not sure how gadfather is gonna play like with the wiimote...what is it,a beat em up or something?,just wondering with the name blackhand...is it not the sandbox game like the one just out?

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 07:56:20 PM »

This thread needs more pictures!!!

Tiger:

Smash Brothers: (I don't care about this game, but I like this picture)

Sonic:

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 08:02:42 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on February 04, 2007, 07:09:14 PM

not sure how gadfather is gonna play like with the wiimote...what is it,a beat em up or something?,just wondering with the name blackhand...is it not the sandbox game like the one just out?
Dude, look in the thread. You need to see some of the badass stuff they are doing with Blackhand. The motion controls for the moves are pretty cool

Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 08:08:48 PM »

Heatseeker:

Dragon Quest:

Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 09:55:14 PM »

Well i only went through a quarter of that thread and man am i glad i have a Wii.  There's numerous titles there i'm very excited about seeing released.  I'm sure there'll be some duds, but if just a handful are excellent i'll be a happy camper!

javahead

Coffee is Murder!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 02:15:15 PM »

Wow, that SSW blur could be a blast and I've never been skiing in my life.
     Then again, maybe that's why it looks like it could be so much fun.

Jesters Do It Till Ya Smile!
          \|/ ____ \|/
        ~@_/ Oo \_@~
          /_( \__/ )_\
             \__U_/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: