http://gamingtrend.com
April 23, 2014, 11:19:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Xbox Live games are you playing?  (Read 1052 times)
Driver
Gaming Trend Moderator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: February 27, 2005, 08:27:55 PM »

I confess that I've been thinking a lot about Ghost Recon 2, and whether I should give it a go.  Then there's Mech Assault 2, and Splinter Cell 2.  Heck, there's even Unreal Championship.

What games are you folks playing on Live, and how is it that we can get some good ol', low stress, low skill, Xbox Live gaming going on again?

Speak!
Hrothgar

Do you Talk Strategy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 08:38:31 PM »

Deja vu.

I haven't had much time myself.  I have a Live games, but haven't played them much.  I'd like to get some SC:PT time in or Halo 2 with a good group.  In the near future, Phantom Dust and Iron Phoenix look promising if we could avoid the griefers.

All over again.

Cheers,
Hrothgar
Live gamertag & PSN name: HrothgarGG
I'm updating my website again.

"No, not alone."  -- War, Darksiders
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »

Not much lately. I hope to find more regular games of Crimson Skies, ESPN2k5, and Crimson Skies.

I rented MA2 and liked it, but not enough to buy to keep around for live. I am getting ghost recon 2 for rent next week, so I will play that for a little while.
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 10:04:45 PM »

Lots of Ghost Recon 2, Halo 2, NFL2k5, and Links 2004.

I played some GR2 with purge this past Tuesday, and I played some with several others from another board today.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 11:21:05 PM »

Still Project gotham racing 2, a bit of crimson skies, Halo 2 LOTS. That`s about it right now! Hopefully Brothers in arms next week!
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 01:02:18 AM »

none, in fact I need to call up ole microsoft and cancel the old Xboxlive account before they try to charge it to my now defunct check card...

Just don't have the desire or time to want to play on live...

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 01:22:43 AM »

Quote from: "Harpua3"
Still Project gotham racing 2, a bit of crimson skies, Halo 2 LOTS. That`s about it right now! Hopefully Brothers in arms next week!

OH NO YOU DI'NT. YOU ARE PLAYING ON PC WITH ME!!!  :oops:

Also, harp and thin, let me know when you all play halo2, looking for some guys that play regularly.
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 01:28:49 AM »

I know Harp plays late late at night. I've gotten invites from him before, but they usually pop in right about the time I'm ready to hang up the controller and head off to bed.

As for me, I don't have a particular time I play Halo 2 just by myself. Just when the mood to play grabs me.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2005, 02:29:56 AM »

Well thin, you can always feel free to shoot me an XM when you jump on, ive got that far more than xboxlive.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 09:05:51 AM »

I`m still not sure. Xbox or PC of BIA??? This week, on my bday with full voice support out of the box w/ live! vs. pc in a few weeks, not on my bday...and 3rd party voice(I think anyway). The xbox version has been pulling me over that way. Not sure yet though. :?
 Rage and thin, I`ve been alot recently and on late recently! I play with a few people that are pretty good, not that I am frown . I`m a big fan of tactics.  Tongue  Sent me a invite and I`ll shoot stuff :wink: .
Mystic95Z
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 04:54:42 PM »

Been playin alot of Halo 2 lately. Bout the only other live game I have worth playing is MechAssault 2, and I haven't even gave it a try yet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: