http://gamingtrend.com
December 19, 2014, 04:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying this week? (6/29)  (Read 1465 times)
Destructor
Special Project Group
Gaming Trend Senior Member

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« on: June 29, 2009, 05:55:30 AM »

Your thought of the night - did you know that Gamestop has under a game's Category listing a header called Crime? Example - GTAIV: Category: Action, Crime.

Makes you wonder just how many games have that listing in it, eh?

PS2:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Ice Age: Dawn of Dinosaurs

PS3:
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

PSP:
Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament

360:
Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance
Worms 2 : Armageddon (XBLA)

Wii:
Roogoo Twisted Towers
Reel Fishing Challenge (WiiWare)
Silver Star Reversi (WiiWare)
Water Warfare (WiiWare)
Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa (VC - SMS)

DS:
Mega Man Star Force 3 Black Ace
Mega Man Star Force 3 Red Joker
Roogoo Attack
Treasure World
Sudoku Master (DSiWare)

PC:
Street Fighter IV

Looks like another Movie Release week. Do any of them, or for that matter, anything else, make you want to say anything short of nothing when I ask:

What are you buying this week?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 02:01:17 PM by Destructor » Logged

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 06:04:48 AM »

Nothing on the list - IF Battlefield 1943 gets released this week (no-one knows) then I'm in on that

A new one
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 06:11:54 AM »

nothing for me.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 06:24:18 AM »

the on slaught of Atlus is done for now. Nothing.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 06:28:47 AM »

Steambot Chronicles is a maybe... still playing class of heroes though.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 06:40:42 AM »

nothing

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 07:41:30 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on June 29, 2009, 06:04:48 AM

Nothing on the list - IF Battlefield 1943 gets released this week (no-one knows) then I'm in on that

EA just announced the release date - July 9.

According to 1Up, Worms 2 : Armageddon will be the XBLA game for this week (800 points).

As for me, after getting way too many games in June (thanks Atlus  Tongue), I'm going to dedicate July to trying to finish as many games as I can and resisting the temptation to buy new ones.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 07:56:48 AM »

Quote from: EddieA on June 29, 2009, 07:41:30 AM

Quote from: Razgon on June 29, 2009, 06:04:48 AM

EA just announced the release date - July 9.

yeah, unfortunately, EA isnt right this time. Sony and MS decides when this game hits the consoles, according to DICE lead developer.

A new one
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 09:02:37 AM »

Infernal. Played it at E3 and it seemed pretty dope.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 10:22:54 AM »

still no monkey island for XBLA??....they said it was finished at E3!!!..C'mon MS i wanna play this gem!!

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 10:38:11 AM »

Might be considering Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, but I'll have to see some reviews first. Previews I read seemed to indicate that the single player campaign were heavily scripted missions and after enjoying Red Faction: Guerrilla I think I'd prefer a more open, sandbox world.

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
KC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »

Nothing
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 11:50:18 AM »

Most definitely want Juarez, but no way for full price.  Waiting for $29.99.  Just two more months!

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »

I unexpectedly picked up SMT:  Devil Survivor last week, so I'm out for anything this time around.

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 12:33:02 PM »

Wow.  That list is hideous.

Nothing for me this week.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 12:33:49 PM »

Not buying it again but I'm curious to see how SFIV sells on the PC.
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »

I'm going to use this opportunity to rant again about how irritating it is that the game publishers keep scheduling so many of the decent releases for the early September to early December time frame. I just went through the Gamestop Xbox360 upcoming list. July and August are pretty poor pickings (I don't like sports games) then BAM it's Guitar Hero 5, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Dirt 2, The Beatles: Rock Band, Star Wars:Clone Wars Republic Heroes, Singularity, IL 2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey, Halo 3: ODST, Need for Speed: Shift, Blur, Rogue Warrior, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes of Liberty City, Tony Hawk: Ride with SkateBoard, Fallout 3 Game Of The Year, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Forza 3, Bioshock 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption, Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed 2 and Heist. That's not all the games, just the ones I think are "big". And the list doesn't include the annual sports game releases.

Sheesh. I think someone ought to make me happy by sending me the beta disk for Forza 3. Really, I wouldn't tell a soul  icon_wink

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 01:09:50 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on June 29, 2009, 12:59:43 PM

I'm going to use this opportunity to rant again about how irritating it is that the game publishers keep scheduling so many of the decent releases for the early September to early December time frame.

I know this is going to sound kind of odd, but you know 99.9% of those games will still be available come spring. You don't have to buy them the week they come out. Obviously for MP it's a good idea to jump in immediately, but for anything with a single player focus there's no hurry. You'll miss out on contributing to the impressions thread that first week, but then the thread will go away and you'll forget all about it. Heck, by the time you get around to buying it, it just might be patched and the promised DLC will be months closer.

I'm just sayin...

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 01:55:30 PM »

WiiWare:
Water Warfare
Publisher: Hudson Entertainment, Players: 1-8, ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) - Cartoon Violence, Price: 800 Wii Points™
Water Warfare is a comical first-person shooter that uses water guns to battle and soak opponents. A map with a particular theme - Playground, Beach, Plaza or Nature Park - is generated automatically when the game begins, so you can think up new strategies each time you engage. Game modes include Single Player Missions, CPU Match and 2-Player Split Screen. On top of that, players with broadband Internet access can use Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection to battle with up to eight players from around the world, or participate in Ranking Mode.

Reel Fishing® Challenge
Publisher: Natsume, Inc., Players: 1, ESRB Rating: E (Everyone), Price: 500 Wii Points
Reel Fishing Challenge offers a fun and challenging experience for novice fishers and master anglers alike. Put your skills to the test and discover new types of fish in the challenging mission mode, or relax and enjoy the game at your own pace in free play mode. No matter which mode you play, the game's beautiful graphics and natural setting bring the fishing experience to life. Choose from a variety of lures to attract and hook the game's numerous fish. Each fish looks and moves like the real thing - it's the closest you can get to real-life fishing without putting on your waders.  
Silver Star Reversi
Publisher: Agetec, Inc., Players: 1-2, ESRB Rating: E (Everyone), Price: 500 Wii Points
Silver Star Reversi has two modes: 1-Player mode allows you to play a match against the computer opponent, and 2-Player mode allows you to play against another person. In 1-Player mode, you can choose from five different computer opponents, turn the background music on or off, adjust sound effects and access in-game help features. During each match, you can also redo your last move, save the game at any point, or resign from the game. After a match has ended, you can review each move and resume the match from any point you choose.  

Virtual Console:
Fantasy Zone™ II: The Tears of Opa-Opa
Original platform: SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, Publisher: SEGA, Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) - Mild Cartoon Violence, Price: 500 Wii Points
Ten years have elapsed since Opa-Opa restored peace to the Fantasy Zone. Now history is repeating itself, and the planets that make up the Fantasy Zone once again find themselves attacked by the mastermind of the Nenon planet forces. This mastermind is secretly constructing a huge fortress in the Fantasy Zone and aims to put an end to their ambitious plans. Just as he did 10 years ago, Opa-Opa must do battle to save the Fantasy Zone.  

Nintendo DSiWare:
SUDOKU MASTER
Publisher: Hudson Entertainment, Players: 1, ESRB Rating: E (Everyone), Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points™
SUDOKU MASTER offers 150 unique puzzles that beginners and experts alike will enjoy. A handful of tutorials will help you learn the rules and controls as you go, and handy features like Write Mode and Temp Numbers make Sudoku pleasantly user-friendly. Feeling confident? Then try your hand at Title Mode to work your way up from Rookie to Sudoku Master. All puzzles were created by Sudoku veteran NIKOLI Co., Ltd., and tips from Sudoku godfather Maki Kaji are offered between games.  
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 01:59:37 PM by Bullwinkle » Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »

Wow, nobody's talking about BlazBlue. Shows you what a bad name and lack of publicity can do.  I was in the same boat until I saw IGN's 9.4/10 review where the guy called it his new favorite fighting game ever.  Gamepro just gave it 4.5/5.  I went from zero interest to must-buy.

I may also be in for Call of Juarez II on the 360, if the reviews are good and if it doesn't matter that I haven't finished the first one.

Maybe also on Infernal, depending on revs/imps.

And maybe one of the Roogoos.  Handheld or Wii, hmm...

NintenoLife has good reviews for both Water Warfare (from the same people who made Onslaught, but now with deathmatch) and Sudoku Master, so I'm probably IN for both of those.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 02:21:47 PM by Bullwinkle » Logged

Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 02:05:14 PM »

BlazBlue has been on my radar for a long time can't wait to pick it up this week!

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 02:24:31 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on June 29, 2009, 01:09:50 PM

I'm going to use this opportunity to rant again about how irritating it is that the game publishers keep scheduling so many of the decent releases for the early September to early December time frame.

I know this is going to sound kind of odd, but you know 99.9% of those games will still be available come spring. You don't have to buy them the week they come out.

Oh, no argument about them still being around next spring. I'm not lamenting the rush of games from a financial aspect, it's more that it's seems that summertime seems to be such a dead time for good game releases. It's hot where I live during the summer and since I'm stuck indoors with the air conditioning I might has well have new game releases to enjoy. Instead the publishers wait and pile them up one on another when the weather is finally cool enough to enjoy time outdoors, not to mention it's also the time the honey-dos come due, "gee honey, now that it's cooled off outside, why don't you..." followed by a multitude of tasks that have been put off due to the ninety-plus temperatures we're having right now.

Not to mention that it's the holidays when the relatives come visit and they simply don't seem to understand that rather than discussing the latest round of who's getting married, who's expecting and who's something else, I'd really rather be playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Sadly the only game age youngsters in my family circle are Mac users (God forbid) who seem to be all spun up about this Marathon game  slywink.

I'm just hoping that the mutiplayer aspect of Call of Juarez II turns out to be pretty decent. Maybe they might even have a Hardcore mode?

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 29, 2009, 02:04:02 PM

Wow, nobody's talking about BlazBlue. Shows you what a bad name and lack of publicity can do.  I was in the same boat until I saw IGN's 9.4/10 review where the guy called it his new favorite fighting game ever.  Gamepro just gave it 4.5/5.  I went from zero interest to must-buy.

Never heard of it and now that I hear it's a fighting game, not terribly interested. But thanks for answering that question. I meant to check into it, but hadn't gotten to it yet.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »

Worms 2 : Armageddon!!  The return of fire!  w00t!

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
Dante Rising

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »

Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »

Probably nothing again this week.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on June 29, 2009, 02:24:31 PM

Quote from: coopasonic on June 29, 2009, 01:09:50 PM

I know this is going to sound kind of odd, but you know 99.9% of those games will still be available come spring. You don't have to buy them the week they come out.

Oh, no argument about them still being around next spring. I'm not lamenting the rush of games from a financial aspect, it's more that it's seems that summertime seems to be such a dead time for good game releases. It's hot where I live during the summer and since I'm stuck indoors with the air conditioning I might has well have new game releases to enjoy. Instead the publishers wait and pile them up one on another when the weather is finally cool enough to enjoy time outdoors, not to mention it's also the time the honey-dos come due, "gee honey, now that it's cooled off outside, why don't you..." followed by a multitude of tasks that have been put off due to the ninety-plus temperatures we're having right now.

Not to mention that it's the holidays when the relatives come visit and they simply don't seem to understand that rather than discussing the latest round of who's getting married, who's expecting and who's something else, I'd really rather be playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Sadly the only game age youngsters in my family circle are Mac users (God forbid) who seem to be all spun up about this Marathon game  slywink.

I'm just hoping that the mutiplayer aspect of Call of Juarez II turns out to be pretty decent. Maybe they might even have a Hardcore mode?

There has been a ton of good game releases this summer already - just to name a few - Infamous, Prototype and bloodbowl - A few weeks back we actually discussed this in here, that June was the new september, game release wise :-)

edit: and of course - Red Faction!

A new one
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »

Street Fighter IV [PC] is a possibility for me this week. I skipped the 360 version due to control issues and was holding out until I finally got a PS3. Since I still don't own a PS3 and my PS2 controllers work perfectly on my PC, the PC version is a valid option. I'm going to wait for some rev's and imp's and see if it gets much play in my Steam clans.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »

Looks like another Movie Release week. Do any of them, or for that matter, anything else, make you want to say anything short of nothing when I ask:

So, is the Harry Potter game utter trash? I noticed that no one - despite how many systems it's available on - has chosen it as a buy-this-week...  I enjoyed the one I played on the original XBox, for awhile anyway, so I've left the door open for future H.P. games.  Should I slam that door shut?   icon_confused

Also, unfortunately, this week I will definitely be buying a new 360 - either an Arcade unit, or a 120GB bundle, depending on price and "Jasper-availability."  My original launch 360 was finally bitten by the 3 RRoD. Not too bad, considering I got about five years out of it - including day and night play of FFXI for almost two years. Nonetheless, at least a new console will be purchased this week (if not today, then very soon.)  In the meantime, I'll be playing Sacred 2 from the disc on my other 360, so no new game purchases.  Which - I guess - is a Good Thing... you know, kind of!   Roll Eyes

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 05:05:48 PM »

Quote from: mytocles on June 29, 2009, 04:50:18 PM

So, is the Harry Potter game utter trash? I noticed that no one - despite how many systems it's available on - has chosen it as a buy-this-week...  I enjoyed the one I played on the original XBox, for awhile anyway, so I've left the door open for future H.P. games.  Should I slam that door shut?   icon_confused

i have actually enjoyed all the Harry Potter games(well the third or fourth was pretty shit),sure enough they aren't for the hard core gamers,but i found them fun...the last one that came out a year or two ago for the XBOX360(order of the phoenix i think)was pretty cool roaming around the castle and finding shortcuts etc...the new Harry Potter game i will get,just not straight away

and i think the last HP game got trashed as well.LOL

there was a demo on XBLM of the last game,have a look see if its still there...download it and see if you would like it

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »

Quote from: Sparhawk on June 29, 2009, 02:05:14 PM

BlazBlue has been on my radar for a long time can't wait to pick it up this week!

I got to play BlazBlue in an arcade with some friends the other day.  If you are a 2D side scroller fighting fan, you must own this game.  We didn't stop talking about it for days afterwards...

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »

Wow, that's pretty unheard of for a fighting game (short of Street Fighter). Isn't it done by the same guys as Guilty Gear (or have some relation to it)?

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

is baz blue a 2d side scroller, ala streets of rage or a 2d fighter like sf2?

interested in the former, not so much in the latter.

plus, i know that the ps3 version is remote playable on the psp

kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

So, is the Harry Potter game utter trash? I noticed that no one - despite how many systems it's available on - has chosen it as a buy-this-week...  I enjoyed the one I played on the original XBox, for awhile anyway, so I've left the door open for future H.P. games.  Should I slam that door shut?   icon_confused

I liked the Cube version of Chamber of Secrets much more than I thought I would -troll tossing FTW- and liked the Order of Phoenix [Wii], despite the wiimote implementation being quite tricky at times. My son also got quite a bit of enjoyment out of the Prisoner of Azkaban. My problem with buying any HP game instead of renting, is that even the 2 I enjoyed weren't without a number of issues. If I were to buy 1 again, it would have to have stellar reviews and really impress a few people around here.

Not too bad, considering I got about five years out of it - including day and night play of FFXI for almost two years.

Hehe...that's an interesting way of looking at it. Now that I'm frequently using my 360 as a DVD player since moving it into the den,  I guess I'll be adding an extra year or 2 to it's life. At least those virtual years will fall within the 3 year warranty period.  slywink
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 07:34:38 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on June 29, 2009, 05:25:48 PM

Wow, that's pretty unheard of for a fighting game (short of Street Fighter). Isn't it done by the same guys as Guilty Gear (or have some relation to it)?

I believe that's right.  It certainly seems like their style.

ROTC1983

Is it really that Kampfy?

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 07:37:45 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on June 29, 2009, 05:16:53 PM

Quote from: Sparhawk on June 29, 2009, 02:05:14 PM

I got to play BlazBlue in an arcade with some friends the other day.  If you are a 2D side scroller fighting fan, you must own this game.  We didn't stop talking about it for days afterwards...

What system are you getting blazblue on Ron?

Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »

I had a lot of fun with HP: Order of the Phoenix, but there were also parts which were really frustrating and some of the 'magic' of the series seemed to be missing.  I'm on the fence about this one.  I'd really like it to be good, but I'm not sure, as I haven't really seen anything on it.

Anyways, I still want to finish Prince of Persia and Ghostbusters, so I'm in no rush...

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on June 29, 2009, 06:12:13 PM

I liked the Cube version of Chamber of Secrets much more than I thought I would -troll tossing FTW- and liked the Order of Phoenix [Wii], despite the wiimote implementation being quite tricky at times. My son also got quite a bit of enjoyment out of the Prisoner of Azkaban. My problem with buying any HP game instead of renting, is that even the 2 I enjoyed weren't without a number of issues. If I were to buy 1 again, it would have to have stellar reviews and really impress a few people around here.

Not too bad, considering I got about five years out of it - including day and night play of FFXI for almost two years.

Hehe...that's an interesting way of looking at it. Now that I'm frequently using my 360 as a DVD player since moving it into the den,  I guess I'll be adding an extra year or 2 to it's life. At least those virtual years will fall within the 3 year warranty period.  slywink

Thanks for the info on Harry Potter games, everyone!  Also - despite the fact that most Nintendo machines last "almost" forever, I'm still happy with the amount of quality the 360 has delivered (for me) - though I wouldn't be if I were one of the people who got RRoD early, and often! I do know I was exceedingly lucky to have two launch units that never RRo'D!d until recently.

Though the 360 really stinks regarding overall reliability, I'm still "okay" with it - I don't go to movies hardly at all any more, don't spend much on music or books like I used to -  and I'm over 50 - so eating out very often is pretty much impossible, too (without turning into a blimp!) On top of that, I also have a disability that allows me to continue playing video games - but not a lot of anything else.  That is mostly why I think my 360's were "cost-effective" - but I do understand the supreme frustration many people have had here.  I don't know what I would've done, really, if my 360's only lasted a year or two (or much less, like what happened to many of you!)  I'd like to say that the 360 is a horrible piece of hardware - which it is, of course - but it fits my lifestyle, so I will live with it's quirks - and probably for a long time (hopefully) to come...

Umm, i just reaized that something besides the 360's reliability was the actual topic - sry!

Continue  "talking amongst yourselves," lol!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2009, 09:29:40 PM »

What is wrong with you people!!!!

WORMS 2! Sure it's a recreation of Worms Armageddeon from the PC, but I still love it...

Blazblue is a sometime later (price drop or goozex) type pickup for me, but does look fun.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: