http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 12:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying this week? (2/8)  (Read 1478 times)
Mystic95Z
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2010, 02:50:56 AM »

DI on 360 for me. Liked the demo so I pre-ordered it. Supposed to get snow tomorrow hopefully UPS will still get it here.
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2010, 03:25:01 AM »

Bioshock 2 PS3.  The first Bioshock is one of the best shooters ever in my book, gameplay and story.  I hope this second game keeps the 'shock' scenes just as shocking as the first game.  Seeing a big daddy for the first time was very memorable.

Shiren wii.  I loved the DS Shiren.  It is probably my favorite game on the DS.  I put well over 50 hours on it and I beat the game.  Took a long time because of the death penalty and tough monsters, but I loved that and would not have changed it.  The randomness of the dungeons, items, and monsters made each trip interesting.  Hearing that the wii game might be easier has me disappointed.  The online rescues were awesome and unique from the DS version.  Loved going out and rescuing someone or having someone rescue me.  Very original.  So that is another strike against the wii version if that is not an option.  Why would a developer yank out a key (FUN!) component like that?!!!  Really upsets me. 
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2010, 07:33:20 AM »

The XBLA game for this week is Darwinia+ for 1200 points.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 09, 2010, 01:30:31 AM

Quote from: Big Jake on February 09, 2010, 12:53:17 AM

Actually Dante, you're the second (or third, depending on Bullwinkle) person to list Shiren the Wanderer as a purchase and I'm the fourth. smile

I'm craving Shiren as well but I need to finish Mass Effect--and I'm liking it so much that I may want to do a 2nd playthrough.

Someday, Shiren.  Someday.

Nothing for me - I'm waay too far behind with three new games waiting from Christmas.

And Shiren, I got a lot farther in it than I expected (DS), but once I got stuck it was No Fun Anymore.  So no Wii-ren for me, I'm plenty capable of feeling stupid all by myself!   saywhat

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »

I bought the Doom II RPG for my iPhone.  Awesome little game.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: