http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 01:42:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying this week? (12/05)  (Read 595 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Destructor
Special Project Group
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15962


▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start


View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2011, 07:00:27 AM »

Based on the number of repeats in this week's list verses last week, either a lot of things got pushed back a week, or I really screwed up things somehow. Who knows. But let's take a look, shall we?

PS3:
Just Dance 3
The Adventures of Tintin: The Game

PSP:

360:
The Adventures of Tintin: The Game

Wii:
Drawsome Tablet
Fortune Street
JAWS: Ultimate Predator
Oregon Trail
The Adventures of Tintin: The Game

DS:
Ragnarok DS

3DS:
F1 2011
Face Racers: Photo Finish
Nano Assault
JAWS: Ultimate Predator
Oregon Trail
Outdoor Unleashed Africa
Outdoor Unleashed Alaska
The Adventures of Tintin: The Game

PC:

What are you buying this week?
Logged

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 71766


La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 08:00:15 AM »

nothing for me.
Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
TiLT
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Online Online

Posts: 6613


Preaching to the choir


View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 08:10:30 AM »

I'm buying every single PC game on that list!
Logged
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15615


Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 01:05:42 PM »

Picked up Mario Kart 7 yesterday.

I'm sure I'll be getting some iteration of Tintin, but not until after the movie.
Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5235


You and I have unfinished business


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 01:07:31 PM »

nada
Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 01:56:48 PM »

TinTin game came out a couple of months ago here,i didn't buy it then and don't really want it now(although its only £20 now)...so i wonder if there is actually anything out for the 360 this week in Europe,not that i am bothered as i still have tons to do in Skyrim
Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8204


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on December 05, 2011, 01:05:42 PM

Picked up Mario Kart 7 yesterday.

+1
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Devil
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7742



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 02:59:01 PM »

Fortune Street
Logged

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
PR_GMR
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 3426



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »

Absolutely nada! The gates of 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' finally open next week.. and I'm enjoying the all the hot games released these past few weeks.
Logged
Captain Caveman
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1339


View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 03:58:15 PM »

I got a new PC on Friday, so all my old games are new again.  nod
Logged
Isgrimnur
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8856



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 03:58:50 PM »

Nada.
Logged

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
kronovan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7929



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »

I have a lot of 360 games to catch up on from the last few years, and now that many seemed to have fallen to ridiculous prices I'm considering picking up a few this week. On that note, an exclusive version of Blur is selling for $10 at a local big box retailer. I remember it being well reviewed, but I don't remember any forum threads here about it? Is it as good as the low 8's metacritic would suggest?
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 05:44:46 PM »

It's worth $10 for sure.  Mario Kart with more realistic graphics.
Logged
rittchard
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4007


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2011, 07:32:35 PM »

I'll repeat my question from last week, wtf is Ragnarok DS lol?  I have one that came out last year, is this a sequel or rerelease?
Logged
Destructor
Special Project Group
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15962


▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start


View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 08:01:30 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on December 05, 2011, 07:32:35 PM

I'll repeat my question from last week, wtf is Ragnarok DS lol?  I have one that came out last year, is this a sequel or rerelease?

I don't know. I was ripping releases from Gamestop as my usual places hadn't updated. Blame them.  icon_lol
Logged

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
kronovan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 7929



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on December 05, 2011, 05:44:46 PM

It's worth $10 for sure.  Mario Kart with more realistic graphics.

I picked Blur up yesterday and I can see why it ranked in the 8's, fun game and well polished. It's admittedly not my style of racing game -even for an acrade one- but my kids love it. I'm impressed with the 4-player split-screen, you don't see that often in a racing or driving game. slywink

How about Red Faction Guerilla and Red Faction Armageddon, they're selling for $10 and $20 respectfully at local stores? I remember enjoying the demo for Guerilla, but I don't think I ever downloaded the Armageddon demo.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:22:15 PM by kronovan » Logged
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15615


Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.


View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 02:54:57 PM »

3D Video Recording and The Nintendo Zone in a 3DS Update, plus more.  And Pushmo for 3DS, see below.

Spoiler for Nintendo Weekly Download:
Nintendo eShop
 Pushmo – Push, pull and climb through incredible puzzle-like climbing toys called Pushmo. Enjoy adorable characters, charming 3D graphics and endless replay value. Available in the Nintendo eShop for $6.99. (For Nintendo 3DS)
 
Nintendo Video
 Foster the People, “Don’t Stop (Color on the Walls)” – Foster the People and Gabourey Sidibe star in a relentless, stunt-heavy car chase film. When a driving exam goes very wrong, the ensuing chase tears up a small town in this outrageous music video, now available on the Nintendo Video service. (For Nintendo 3DS)
 
Nintendo 3DS
 Nintendo 3DS system update – The latest Nintendo 3DS system update is now available. For a full list of what is included, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/system-update. (For Nintendo 3DS)
 
Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare
 Castle Conqueror – Against – You are a great warrior from an ancient tribe. The god of the island bestows his blessing upon you, giving you the power to curse the invaders and save your tribe. (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi)
 
WiiWare
 MotoHeroz (demo version) – Racing game thrills meet platformer charm in MotoHeroz, a side-scrolling racer with simple controls and engaging physics. The result is a new kind of racing adventure. (For Wii)
 
Also new this week:
 • Word Searcher 4 (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
 • Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder (WiiWare)

IGN just gave Pushmo a 9.5 and called it a "Must-Have" so take a look if you've got a 3DS.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:16:51 PM by Bullwinkle » Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8204


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on December 08, 2011, 02:54:57 PM

3D Video Recording and The Nintendo Zone in a 3DS Update, plus more.  And Pushmo for 3DS, see below.

Spoiler for Nintendo Weekly Download:
Nintendo eShop
 Pushmo – Push, pull and climb through incredible puzzle-like climbing toys called Pushmo. Enjoy adorable characters, charming 3D graphics and endless replay value. Available in the Nintendo eShop for $6.99. (For Nintendo 3DS)
 
Nintendo Video
 Foster the People, “Don’t Stop (Color on the Walls)” – Foster the People and Gabourey Sidibe star in a relentless, stunt-heavy car chase film. When a driving exam goes very wrong, the ensuing chase tears up a small town in this outrageous music video, now available on the Nintendo Video service. (For Nintendo 3DS)
 
Nintendo 3DS
 Nintendo 3DS system update – The latest Nintendo 3DS system update is now available. For a full list of what is included, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/system-update. (For Nintendo 3DS)
 
Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare
 Castle Conqueror – Against – You are a great warrior from an ancient tribe. The god of the island bestows his blessing upon you, giving you the power to curse the invaders and save your tribe. (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi)
 
WiiWare
 MotoHeroz (demo version) – Racing game thrills meet platformer charm in MotoHeroz, a side-scrolling racer with simple controls and engaging physics. The result is a new kind of racing adventure. (For Wii)
 
Also new this week:
 • Word Searcher 4 (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
 • Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder (WiiWare)

IGN just gave Pushmo a 9.5 and called it a "Must-Have" so take a look if you've got a 3DS.

I just came in here to post about Pushmo, but you beat me to it.  I decided to download it because it looked interesting ont he eShop and because it was 3D.  It is a cute little puzzle game and I am having a lot of fun with it so far.  Just wanted to give the game a thumbs up.
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.124 seconds with 59 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.035s, 2q)