http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 05:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your GOAT of the year for 2007?  (Read 6377 times)
denoginizer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »

Quote from: gellar on December 18, 2007, 08:57:00 PM

Man... I really, really liked the cone in the previous gen Madden.  A lot.

gellar

I fixed my post for you.  Btw it's still in Madden 08.  Just hit the right stick while you are dropping back.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2007, 09:03:27 PM »

So many crazy people in this thread  saywhat  Tongue

At any rate:
Overrated:
Team Fortress 2.  Don't get me wrong, it's a great game - the problem is, it's just not that much different than TFC.  I guess you could argue that you shouldn't tinker much with perfection, but I just don't get the same 'multiplayer GOTY' vibe that folks on a lot of gaming forums seem to be getting from it.

Halo 3 (single player): I actually had pretty low expectations going in for the single player, but I still walked away thinking it could have been so much more.  Thankfully the multiplayer ended up surprising me by being way more engaging than the previous Halo MP, so it wasn't a total loss.

Atrocious:
Rock Band guitar controller: it seemed so cool conceptually to get a nice strat duplication, but hardware defects combined with terrible fret buttons made it a huge disappointment... guess I'll be selling my PS2 guitar hero controller and picking up a 360 one.

Forza 2: So much potential squandered by a boring (both in looks and gameplay) career mode.  Why oh why did you do this?

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on December 18, 2007, 09:02:53 PM

Quote from: gellar on December 18, 2007, 08:57:00 PM

Man... I really, really liked the cone in the previous gen Madden.  A lot.

gellar

I fixed my post for you.  Btw it's still in Madden 08.  Just hit the right stick while you are dropping back.

Yeah but it doesn't work the same way (or at least doesn't seem to) and is WAY, WAY more clunky.  I thought whatever the first previous gen that had it was excellent.  Probably my favorite pro football game of all time.

gellar
Pong
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2007, 09:13:44 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on December 18, 2007, 03:52:12 PM

Quote from: Pong on December 18, 2007, 07:56:09 AM

My GOAT is probably SKATE, it could've been so good, but it turned out to be so bad.

This is why this thread is interesting.  You are the first person I have seen say something negative about this game.

Heard a few people who felt the same, mainly because it's so hard you spend more time being angry at the game than actually enjoying it.
The controls were horrible, it shouldn't be a chore to do a stupid ollie + kickflip. I wanted something less arcadie than TH, but not this. It was fun for an hour or so, but after that it just got annoying. If they had at least just assigned ollie to a button instead. It had potential, but it just has too many flaws. And there's no sense of accomplishment, you don't get any rewards for doing tasks, like better boards or skills. I don't skate for accesories smile

˝ skate + ˝ th = my kind of skateboard game smile
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 09:27:36 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on December 18, 2007, 08:27:38 PM

Quote from: jblank on December 18, 2007, 08:24:33 PM

Quote from: denoginizer on December 18, 2007, 07:02:17 PM

Quote from: Destructor on December 18, 2007, 06:58:04 PM

Quote from: jblank on December 18, 2007, 05:25:11 PM

But the winner, without question (and if anyone played it, I don't see how they could think otherwise)......is Madden NFL 08 (360 and PS3) - WHAT....THE....FUCK....EA? What did you do? This game is so broken, so unrealistic, so ridiculously poor, that the NFL should be all over them. If this game was by "company X" I don't think it gets even mid-tier reviews from the gaming sites. A ludicrous amount of turnovers, broken features that have been broken for 2+ years now, poor atmosphere, poor and stiff animations, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Just a big, enormous, 2 million copies selling turd.

It's because people keep buying the same piece of shit year after year. If the idiots of the world would stop buying the same broken craptastic game, they'd actually make it better. And the whole 'EA exclusive' bullshit too. Thank you NFL.

*shrug*

I thought this was by far the best version of Madden since 2004 on the PS2.   paranoid
That's cool man, to each his own.....maybe I am just a person that expects more realism in what is supposed to be a football sim.

I'm curious though, didn't the insane amount of turnovers didn't bother you? I once had a game where I had 10, count 'em 10 total turnovers.......and that didn't count the 6 the CPU had. Add to it the fatigue that was still borked, the franchise and editing players bugs (though that isn't a strong enough term in my mind) and you have one of the worst sports games ever, regardless of sport.

The fumble and most of the franchise issues were fixed a few months ago with a patch.  I agree that there are still to many crazy interceptions though.  But I think that's better than too few interceptions, as in previous years on next gen.

Maybe for PS3, but the 360 never was patched for gameplay-fumbling, interception, or otherwise. Period.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »

Quote from: Calvin on December 18, 2007, 09:27:36 PM

But the winner, without question (and if anyone played it, I don't see how they could think otherwise)......is Madden NFL 08 (360 and PS3) - WHAT....THE....FUCK....EA? What did you do? This game is so broken, so unrealistic, so ridiculously poor, that the NFL should be all over them. If this game was by "company X" I don't think it gets even mid-tier reviews from the gaming sites. A ludicrous amount of turnovers, broken features that have been broken for 2+ years now, poor atmosphere, poor and stiff animations, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Just a big, enormous, 2 million copies selling turd.

It's because people keep buying the same piece of shit year after year. If the idiots of the world would stop buying the same broken craptastic game, they'd actually make it better. And the whole 'EA exclusive' bullshit too. Thank you NFL.

*shrug*

I thought this was by far the best version of Madden since 2004 on the PS2.   paranoid
That's cool man, to each his own.....maybe I am just a person that expects more realism in what is supposed to be a football sim.

I'm curious though, didn't the insane amount of turnovers didn't bother you? I once had a game where I had 10, count 'em 10 total turnovers.......and that didn't count the 6 the CPU had. Add to it the fatigue that was still borked, the franchise and editing players bugs (though that isn't a strong enough term in my mind) and you have one of the worst sports games ever, regardless of sport.

The fumble and most of the franchise issues were fixed a few months ago with a patch.  I agree that there are still to many crazy interceptions though.  But I think that's better than too few interceptions, as in previous years on next gen.

Maybe for PS3, but the 360 never was patched for gameplay-fumbling, interception, or otherwise. Period.

The 360 version was patched too.  How long has it been since you played?

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2007, 09:36:32 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on December 18, 2007, 09:32:47 PM

Quote from: Calvin on December 18, 2007, 09:27:36 PM

*shrug*

The 360 version was patched too.  How long has it been since you played?
NCAA was patched for the PS3 the last week of October, and 360 JUST received the patch on 12/12. Madden has not been patched on either console. I was just reading a Tiburon guys blog discussing patches.

Edited to add: Tiburon guy says that as of 11/28 the patch for 360 and PS3 Madden was in final stages and cert and has a TBA release date, hopefully "soon". I last played....last week of November.

Ok, edited again. Apparently on 11/29 a patch came out, and people are reporting that a. it fixed things, and b. it changed nothing. The Tiburon guy said the official patch for fumbles and DB AI was a late December TBD. Was this an incremental update? According to that same page the PS3 update was going to be second??

Ok sorry to be so vehement about this with all the misinformation out there.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 09:43:15 PM by Calvin » Logged
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2007, 09:49:03 PM »

I think the biggest problem is that the patch notes don't tell what the patches fix.  It seems to me that I have downloaded at least 3 title updates since release.  I have played about 10-15 games online in the lsat few months have haven't really noticed a fumble problem.  In the first few months after release I saw 4-6 fumbles a game.  Now it's about 1-3.  In my opinion there is no way they have not changed the game regarding fumbles since launch.  I don't care what they admit to.  icon_lol
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 09:51:03 PM by denoginizer » Logged

pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2007, 10:44:40 PM »

Madden 08 the turnovers were terrible did'nt matter what you did always fumbling.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2007, 12:45:12 AM »

Quote from: denoginizer on December 18, 2007, 01:59:25 PM

Quote from: warning on December 18, 2007, 12:58:25 PM

Quote from: Misguided on December 18, 2007, 11:58:32 AM

Quote from: denoginizer on December 18, 2007, 02:45:22 AM

I think alot of the games mentioned in this thread just go to show that there will never be a game that everyone likes.  Just not possible.

No kidding. Mass Effect is one of my favorite games of all time at this point...yet several people have it listed here.

Mine too but that's half the fun!

I think most people are emphasizing the O for overrated part.

I can't imagine people playing Bioshock, Mass Effect, Mario Galaxy, etc and saying "That's the worst game I've played this year."

I can imagine it if all you play are highly rated games, such as in my case.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2007, 12:45:38 AM »

Mine is definitely Blue Dragon.
Wanted to love it, but couldn't.
The combat was so dull.
After watching Lost Odyssey vids, I think I'll cancel my preorder,
as it looks like it's going to have very similar combat.

I wish someone would make a sequel to Enchanted Arms.

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2007, 02:20:01 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on December 19, 2007, 12:45:38 AM

And there is "things I never thought a sane human being would say" for 1000 Alex.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »

Calvin, give it a shot on teh cheap. Once you get out of the first city things pick up and the effeminate character isn't there crowd you all up in that closet of yours. slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Hotfreak

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2007, 02:44:58 PM »

I finished Mass Effect at around 27 hours played, restarted with my original character to get the level 50 achievement and unlock shotgun mastery.  Started a new character and played her through the citadel, and I agree almost completely with The Missing Link. 

What I disagree about is that, when the AI wasn't mucking it up, I found the combat very fun and tactical without ever giving the feeling of dice being rolled behind the scenes.

I was way more disappointed in Vanguard, (mystical conjunction that I played a Vanguard in ME?), because I actually got my hopes up for that one.  But ME, in relation to the scores it received in the press, definitely qualifies as most overrated to me.

p.s.  This thread is very interesting, but all the yardsticks stretching into the negative do kinda bum me out.

This one is on the house...and this one is better than ever...
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2007, 03:56:25 PM »

Quote from: Starshifter on December 18, 2007, 02:57:16 PM

Most definitely Bioshock.  Water effects aside the story sucks.  It's just not grabbing me.  Haven't picked it up in awhile.  Definitely not Game of the Year material.  Not bad but certainly not the "be all to end all" game that everyone is making it out to be.  I'll do my best to finish it if only to see my mission through of saving all the little sisters.

And for those of you saying Mass Effect:   finger

icon_razz icon_wink

For saying Bioshock is your "GOAT"...back at ya.  finger
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »

see you guys are all saying games that are actually great,maybe not as great as you wanted it to be when you bought/rented the game...but still great

when you hear my GOAT....you will bow down and realise,that i speak the truth!!!! nod

its Call of Jaurez..LOL....damn that was a shiiite game

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2007, 05:32:31 PM »

Quote from: Jumangi on December 19, 2007, 03:56:25 PM

Quote from: Starshifter on December 18, 2007, 02:57:16 PM

Most definitely Bioshock.  Water effects aside the story sucks.  It's just not grabbing me.  Haven't picked it up in awhile.  Definitely not Game of the Year material.  Not bad but certainly not the "be all to end all" game that everyone is making it out to be.  I'll do my best to finish it if only to see my mission through of saving all the little sisters.

And for those of you saying Mass Effect:   finger

icon_razz icon_wink
For saying Bioshock is your "GOAT"...back at ya.  finger

Fair enough.  To each his own.

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Rowdy

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2007, 05:45:24 PM »

Quote from: DamageInc on December 18, 2007, 04:01:14 PM

I would say Bioshock.

A tie for a very close second would be

CoD4
Mass Effect

These are the worst games you played this year?  Really?  Three potential GOTY contenders?  Wow.  No wonder publishing companies have no idea what gamers want - gamers don't even know what gamers want!
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2007, 05:47:45 PM »

Quote from: Rowdy on December 19, 2007, 05:45:24 PM

Quote from: DamageInc on December 18, 2007, 04:01:14 PM

I would say Bioshock.

A tie for a very close second would be

CoD4
Mass Effect

These are the worst games you played this year?  Really?  Three potential GOTY contenders?  Wow.  No wonder publishing companies have no idea what gamers want - gamers don't even know what gamers want!

I agree.  This thread is pretty useless.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on December 19, 2007, 05:47:45 PM

It makes sense to me- outside of a few people constantly renting games and consequently being exposed to something like Blacksite or maybe Lair, it seems like most people depend on reviews and impressions before buying.  Offhand I can't think of anything awful I bought this year because I was generally warned beforehand anyway. 

In a broader sense I find it bizarre that people expect such complete consensus in gaming.  It's so unlike other media.  Even with a film reviewed as highly as No Country For Old Men, I can find three "negative" reviews from publications as prominent as the New York Observer, New Yorker, and The Washington Post.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2007, 06:00:10 PM »

God forbid people have different tastes.

gellar
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2007, 06:10:38 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 19, 2007, 05:58:00 PM

Quote from: denoginizer on December 19, 2007, 05:47:45 PM

In a broader sense I find it bizarre that people expect such complete consensus in gaming.  It's so unlike other media.  Even with a film reviewed as highly as No Country For Old Men, I can find three "negative" reviews from publications as prominent as the New York Observer, New Yorker, and The Washington Post.

I agree for the most part.  But I doubt you would see side by side best movie/worst movie threads which basically share all of the same movies. 

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on December 19, 2007, 06:10:38 PM

I agree for the most part.  But I doubt you would see side by side best movie/worst movie threads which basically share all of the same movies.  I'm not the biggest Mario Galaxy or Madden fan either.  But I don't think they were the worst games I've played all year.

Sure but movies have a much lower barrier of entry- ultimately it really only comes down to the cost of two hours of your time so I think most people will be exposed to a lot worse movies over the course of the year.  But when videogames have so much of a higher barrier not only with cost but also with time investment I think we are drawing from a much smaller potential pool of titles. 

Look at the guidelines that warning set out- I seriously doubt most people played a truly godawful, atrocious, or terrible game all year so that leaves overrated and I expected that almost everyone has a game they feel that applies to and, further, by it's very definition overrated implies that it's otherwise very highly respected.  Given that I don't really find any of the titles listed here surprising. 
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2007, 06:31:26 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 19, 2007, 06:17:16 PM

Look at the guidelines that warning set out- I seriously doubt most people played a truly godawful, atrocious, or terrible game all year so that leaves overrated and I expected that almost everyone has a game they feel that applies to and, further, by it's very definition overrated implies that it's otherwise very highly respected.  Given that I don't really find any of the titles listed here surprising. 

I think some people took GOAT to mean worst game of the year which does conform to the guidelines.  While some took it as most overated game of the year, which also conforms to the guidelines.  Kind of confusing in my opinion.

Thus I think this thread is pretty useless.  icon_biggrin

Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2007, 06:36:35 PM »

This thread isn't useless, it shows different perspectives. If you didn't want opinion or prespective, you should have just headed to gamerankings.com and found the lowest reviewed game this year, posted it, and called it the GOAT.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2007, 06:46:26 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on December 19, 2007, 06:36:35 PM

This thread isn't useless, it shows different perspectives. If you didn't want opinion or prespective, you should have just headed to gamerankings.com and found the lowest reviewed game this year, posted it, and called it the GOAT.

I undersand that people have different opinions.  What I am saying is a thread that includes "most overated game" and "worst game" in the same category isn't really showing different perspectives on the games, but instead different perspectives on the original question.

My answer was Hellgate London because I thought it was the most god aweful game I've played this year.

If I had read the original question as most overrated, my answer would have been Mario Gallaxy, which I recognize as a fine game.  But not GREATEST GAME EVER, as many have proclaimed.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 06:49:00 PM by denoginizer » Logged

kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2007, 06:58:35 PM »

I regards to whether or not this thread is useless. If you consider the original explanation of the anacronym was:

G = God-awful
O = Overrated
A = Atrocious
T = Terrible

Then it's very apparent that 90% of all that's been listed here is based on the O = Overrated. So if the original thread subject was changed to "What's your 'O' Game ..." then I'd agree that this thread contained meaningful discussions, perspectives and opinions. Of course that wasn't what the original post spelled out and quite frankly this whole thread has become just about 1 notch above the subjective and negative opinions you'd find in Gamespot's system wars.
I find it sad that fellow GT'ers are finding it more worthwhile to tear a strip off of excellent games than focus on their GOTY's.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 07:01:16 PM by kronovan » Logged
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2007, 07:00:41 PM »

Alright, well to save this thread I am changing my O answer (Halo 3) to a GOAT answer of Guitar Hero 3.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2007, 07:09:40 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on December 19, 2007, 06:58:35 PM

I find it sad that fellow GT'ers are finding it more worthwhile to tear a strip off of excellent games than focus on their GOTY's.

C' mon there is already a thread for discussing GOTYs so I don't see what's wrong with this thread.  Further it's been remarkably civil. 
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »

Oh I might as well answer for both options then.  I consider the G, A, and T as pretty much redundant.

G = God-awful = Madden
O = Overrated = Mass Effect

gellar
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2007, 07:22:22 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 19, 2007, 07:09:40 PM

Quote from: kronovan on December 19, 2007, 06:58:35 PM

C' mon there is already a thread for discussing GOTYs so I don't see what's wrong with this thread.  Further it's been remarkably civil. 

Yes there's a GOTY thread, but it's getting only a minor fraction of the attention this threads getting. And while I'll agree this thread has been civil that doesn't mean that it's necessary worthwhile to have post after post that classfies good games as GOATs. Consider that in more lean release periods, the majority of the games that have been listed here would be lauded by many and appreciated by most. So in a nutshell I think many have become spoiled by the avalanche of great games this Fall and this thread reflects that.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2007, 07:26:33 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on December 19, 2007, 07:22:22 PM

Yes there's a GOTY thread, but it's getting only a minor fraction of the attention this threads getting.

That's the internet- easier to criticize than to praise. 
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 19, 2007, 07:26:33 PM

Quote from: kronovan on December 19, 2007, 07:22:22 PM

Yes there's a GOTY thread, but it's getting only a minor fraction of the attention this threads getting.

Lame.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 07:52:43 PM by Laner » Logged
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 19, 2007, 07:26:33 PM

Amen
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2007, 07:49:11 PM »

God-awful, Overrated, Atrocious or Terrible

God-awful?  Vanguard.  What a great game.  What a horrible game.  The bugs and general lack of polish was unforgivable.  The ensuing bullshit that plagued the developer post-ship was reprehensible.  I feel for that team...I hope they all got better jobs after being canned for their hard work.

I'll jump on my own sword again and admit that I Overrated Spider-Man 3, but you do have to admit that it does have a fun quote to chew on:
You’ll note that I’ve not listed Kirsten Dunst as playing Mary Jane Watson-Parker – although she speculates that she is completely irreplaceable for the movie (http://www.movieweb.com/news/43/19143.php) she is easily replaced for the game.  Honestly they could replace Dunst with a cardboard cutout with Nosferatu teeth and it would have the same acting ability.  No loss here.

Atrocious has to go to Bullet Witch.  My sweet Lord in Heaven was this game horrible in every way.  There was absolutely zero redeeming qualities in this game for me.  None.

Terrible has to go to Hellgate: London.  While I am enjoying it, it is terrible the way that it has squandered its potential by hitting an artificial release date.   Q1 2008 would have worked so much better and I think their sales wouldn't have suffered being moved away from behemoths like Halo, Mass Effect, et al. 

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on December 19, 2007, 07:49:11 PM

Atrocious has to go to Bullet Witch.  My sweet Lord in Heaven was this game horrible in every way.  There was absolutely zero redeeming qualities in this game for me.  None.

Here comes Shifty
Here comes Shifty
Right down Bullet Witch Way...

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »

Be lucky you didn't have to submit yourself to the travesty that was Vampire Rain.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2007, 11:47:28 PM »

Quote from: Graham on December 19, 2007, 11:02:47 PM

Be lucky you didn't have to submit yourself to the travesty that was Vampire Rain.

Hehehhe, yea, I did send that visual abortion your way didn't I?  I am evil to the core.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2007, 02:04:56 AM »

under that criteia I stick with my choice of Halo 3.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2007, 03:06:42 AM »

Quote from: Calvin on December 19, 2007, 02:20:01 PM

Quote from: Misguided on December 19, 2007, 12:45:38 AM

And there is "things I never thought a sane human being would say" for 1000 Alex.

That's what is interesting about this thread...how different our tastes can be.
I absolutely loved the combat in Enchanted Arms.
The story was nothing special, but kept me moving forward.
The dialogue was pretty funny at times.

I wouldn't mind if they cut the length in half or 2/3 (I spent about 60 hours).

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: