http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 01:27:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend Recap 4-16-2007: The Quick and Dirty Edition  (Read 1634 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2007, 04:17:19 AM »

I didn't get much gaming done this weekend.  I just wasn't in the mood to play games on Friday night and the 24 Columbus Sci Fi Marathon started at noon on Saturday so that killed most of the day.  I came home a few times to let the dogs out and the third time I did so the fatigue from working the last 12 days straight plus only averaging 4 hours of sleep per night finally caught up with me.  I missed half the marathon (including Flash Gordon  crybaby) and most of Sunday since I slept about 14 hours straight.  About all I did play was some Gothic 3 and a small portion of Super Paper Mario.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 04:38:33 AM »

I bought and played a couple cheap, used original XBox games on my 360: Super Monkey Ball Deluxe and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. 

It took me a while to get back into the MK fighting mode (I mostly only play Soul Calibur) but I'm getting the hang of it and I actually really like the Konquest mode for fighting mobs of enemies.  Motor Kombat isn't as fun as I was hoping it would be, though. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 05:11:14 AM »

Hmm... armageddon is BC?  Might look for it myself.  Not a huge MK fan but could get some fun out of it for a used price.

Played some boom boom rocket and Megamek.  Not really much else.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 05:18:22 AM »

Quote from: Jarrodhk on April 16, 2007, 05:11:14 AM

Hmm... armageddon is BC?  Might look for it myself.  Not a huge MK fan but could get some fun out of it for a used price.

Played some boom boom rocket and Megamek.  Not really much else.

MK Deception is also BC and you can usually pick it up for real cheap.

Anyhooo, My weekend was mostly occupied by NWN2, GodFather- BH and NHL 2K7
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 05:36:56 AM »

I only DL'd and played the demo for BoomBoomRocket and Luxor 2 on XBL.  Both were meh.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »

I didn't get near enough time in this weekend for a variety of reasons.

I finished Titan Quest on normal difficulty, and played a few hours into Immortal Throne. As much as I like the game and as much as I have played it, I am getting burned out fast and may put it up for trade soon.

I also played more of the Galactic Civilizations 2 demo, and while I still don't love the combat I think its the type of 4x space game I have been looking for and will likely pick it up in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately I didn't get any time in Command and Conquer 3-my usual partners in crime were not available, and I decided to hold off on the Nod campaign until my computer upgrade (in fact that was the theme of all my PC gaming-hold off for the upgrade).

I did manage to play about 2 hours of Rainbow 6 Vegas on 360 with the GT crew-I had fun but the lag was bad again and the game still just irks me with the explosives and wacky weapon damage modeling. Still good fun though.

Finally, I completed all of the quick mission achievement goals in GRAW2 and finished single player master. Unfortunately I didn't get to play online, but there will be time for that soon!
DonD

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »

I'm still going strong with Puzzle Quest.  I logged some more time with my Hunter in Titan Quest and added Rogue as a secondary.  On the 360, I spent a little bit of time with FEAR and even less with Guitar Hero 2.

XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 12:00:26 PM »

A pretty strong weekend for gaming.  I've made it to the final stage in Bullet Witch.  I'm battling one hell of a demon right now that is continuing to kick my ass by spitting spirit souls at me!  They latch onto your head and drain a considerable amount of health.  Damn near impossible to hit.  I can't wait to try out the downloadable missions after finishing the main story.

Entered the second round of playoffs in NHL 2K7 and NHL 2007.  Florida gave me a scare in NHL 2007.  I was up 3-0.  They managed to win the next two games and then was up 4-2 in game six until I squeaked out a 5-4 victory to win the series 4-2.

Finally got to play some more Enchanted Arms.  This game is massive.  I'm still about 60% complete.  I'm really enjoying the storyline and characters with this one.

I intended to take a break from GH2 this weekend but managed to fire it up and finally get the achievement for 5-starring each song in Easy mode.

I am disappointed because I never got a chance to fire up either Rogue Galaxy or Earth Defense Force 2017.  Next time I guess.

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 12:02:52 PM »

Gametap got a workout from me this weekend.  Finished Sam & Max Episodes 4 & 5.  BTW, Episode 5 is easily the best of the bunch, and had me in stitches the entire time.  Also played around with a few city builders, mainly Stronghold 2 and Space Colony.

Played a bit of GRAW on the 360, and realized why I dislike those games so much.  I finally started to get the hang of things during the second mission.  I was giving squad orders, taking cover, using the flying camera thing, etc.  I was pretty meticulous and careful about moving around, so it took me about 45 minutes to get my squad from one side of an abandoned freeway to the other.  I'm carefully moving down a deserted street when suddenly someone starts firing at me.  I frantically looked around, but couldn't see where the fire was coming from. Took a few seconds to realize that I had missed a terrorist hanging out around the corner, and by that time I was dead.  Would have had to replay 45 minutes just to get to that point...no thanks.

Of course, put in a few hours with Puzzle Quest.  I think things are starting to wind down now around leverl 44.

Also picked up KotOR 2 (never did go back and play an evil character), but haven't opened it yet.  Placed an order for GHII, which should be here mid-week.  Can't wait to get working on the leaderboards!

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 12:07:07 PM »

Played a bit of GRAW on the 360, and realized why I dislike those games so much.  I finally started to get the hang of things during the second mission.  I was giving squad orders, taking cover, using the flying camera thing, etc.  I was pretty meticulous and careful about moving around, so it took me about 45 minutes to get my squad from one side of an abandoned freeway to the other.  I'm carefully moving down a deserted street when suddenly someone starts firing at me.  I frantically looked around, but couldn't see where the fire was coming from. Took a few seconds to realize that I had missed a terrorist hanging out around the corner, and by that time I was dead.  Would have had to replay 45 minutes just to get to that point...no thanks.

That game took a while to click for me as well and it came a little ways past where you are.  So hang with it.

As for 45 minute meticulousness- mayhap you be taking the game a bit too seriously?

I played GRAW friday Night, a little Gears coop with Ike, and then Gears MP'd it up until 3:30.

Saturday, an unexpected night of gaming, resulted in GRAW, R6 and Gears.  I think I'm all done with r6.  One debate left is if I hang onto it for future downloadable content...
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 01:02:41 PM »

Quote from: ATB on April 16, 2007, 12:07:07 PM

As for 45 minute meticulousness- mayhap you be taking the game a bit too seriously?

To be fair, much of that was spent messing with getting used to issuing team orders and fiddling with that damn overhead camera.  I hate that thing.   icon_redface

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »

Quite a bit of playing time that I had on Saturday and Sunday, about 4 hours each day.  I played Titan Quest the most.  I got through all the expansion act 4 with my Champion (warfare/nature).  Hades (the end boss of act 4) was extremely easy compared to the end boss of act 3.  I ended the normal game at level 40.  Now I started the epic mode.  My other two characters are lvl 19 and lvl 28.

I got in a couple hours of Tiger Woods wii.  I love this game.  My golfer has completed 11 of the 20 tiger challenges.

I had to order puzzle quest for my DS.  I can't find it anywhere in stores.  Should be in by mid-week.  
Jancelot

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 01:39:49 PM »

Played some multi Guitar Hero II Saturday night for a few hours.

Wasted some more time on with the challenges in Worms.  It's just not fun when every damn shot is dead on.
Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 02:02:42 PM »

Four hours of Spectrobes, too many hours of Oblivion.  Still getting used to some of it, but I'm actually discovering why people like the game.  It's a shame the levelling mechanic is causing me to avoid sleeping in any form...I actually started two characters (Crusader and a Mage)  I think I'm enjoying the Mage more due to summoning abilities.  Can't wait to enchanct something!

Gaers MP on Friday was fun.  I was on a roll with the Chainsaw.  Thanks for the fun match.  ATB...I've learned not to stand near you if you're using a shotgun.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 02:06:57 PM by Dreamshadow » Logged

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Aunt Wu: Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »

Quote from: Dreamshadow on April 16, 2007, 02:02:42 PM

Four hours of Spectrobes, too many hours of Oblivion.  Still getting used to some of it, but I'm actually discovering why people like the game.  It's a shame the levelling mechanic is causing me to avoid sleeping in any form...I actually started two characters (Crusader and a Mage)  I think I'm enjoying the Mage more due to summoning abilities.  Can't wait to enchanct something!

Gaers MP on Friday was fun.  I was on a roll with the Chainsaw.  Thanks for the fun match.  ATB...I've learned not to stand near you if you're using a shotgun.

When you're on my team or against my team? slywink

And yeah. If I died by chainsaw, I knew who had killed me before the game told me. Edit: And it happened a lot.
Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 02:27:33 PM »

Quote from: ATB on April 16, 2007, 02:17:25 PM

Quote from: Dreamshadow on April 16, 2007, 02:02:42 PM

When you're on my team or against my team? slywink

And yeah. If I died by chainsaw, I knew who had killed me before the game told me. Edit: And it happened a lot.

My work here is done.  I have now ensured that I will lose my head to a sniper round before I get close to anyone in a match.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 02:38:19 PM »

Quote from: Calvin on April 16, 2007, 10:50:24 AM

Finally, I completed all of the quick mission achievement goals in GRAW2 and finished single player master. Unfortunately I didn't get to play online, but there will be time for that soon!

Is anyone else still playing GRAW2 online?  it seems Anytime I log on there's no one playing it, kinda like it died a quick death.

Because I can,
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 02:38:30 PM »

Co-op Guitar Hero 2 with fyedaddy; that was a blast. icon_biggrin

A fair bit of MLB 2k7, working on my franchise. Had one of the best ball game experiences I've ever had in a videogame rendition of baseball; very realistic and believable game. I lost, but it was so fantastically fun and believable that it goes down as probably the best I've ever played.

Played a little World of Warcraft, some Burnout Revenge, and some Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires.

Other than that, spent time with my girlfriend, had class Saturday morning, and got some reading in. A very enjoyable weekend altogether.

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 16, 2007, 02:38:19 PM

Is anyone else still playing GRAW2 online?  it seems Anytime I log on there's no one playing it, kinda like it died a quick death.

Ron and I are trying to play it but are schedules have been off for a few weeks. Ike just started it and loves it and wants to play it this week, and I love it and am willing to play it pretty much anytime. I do think it got much less attention here than it deserved, and was almost uniformly incorrectly maligned in the demo/early impressions thread. People simply didn't play the game enough to know what a fantastic game it is.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 02:40:27 PM »

Check the MP thread. Calvin has been crying out for some GRAW2 MP for weeks.

And I know Ike is interested too. I would be, but I don't have it and am just working through GRAW1.
Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 02:43:46 PM »

Post up a time in the MP forum, and I'll be there to catch a bullet for you.  I'm looking to get the Co-op achievments (still need three missions), and I like playing most of the modes.  I want the Defend for 60 minutes achivement...dunno if I have the endurance for that.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
rrmorton

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 02:48:36 PM »

Quote from: Jancelot on April 16, 2007, 01:39:49 PM

Wasted some more time on with the challenges in Worms.  It's just not fun when every damn shot is dead on.

So true. I worked on the 20 challenges over the weekend. The only ones I had to replay were #19 and #20 but each of those took about 6 or 7 tries before winning. The key, of course, is to play very defensively and just tunnel all your worms in somewhere. The bazooka shots that infuriate me are when they use the wind to thread it into a tunnel and hit you where you're hiding at the very end. Sudden death is the great equalizer as long as you manage to survive that long.

I got that achievement this weekend, so thankfully I'll never have to play Worms against the AI ever again. I also dabbled in Super Paper Mario and Puzzle Quest and Peggle.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 02:50:31 PM by rrmorton » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 02:58:30 PM »

Quote from: Dreamshadow on April 16, 2007, 02:43:46 PM

Post up a time in the MP forum, and I'll be there to catch a bullet for you.  I'm looking to get the Co-op achievments (still need three missions), and I like playing most of the modes.  I want the Defend for 60 minutes achivement...dunno if I have the endurance for that.

Oddly enough Harkonis just started a thread in MP about getting people together for GRAW2.  I'm horrible about saying I'll be online and then actually being online but if peple are scheduling regular nights during the week my chances increase (somewhat).

Because I can,
depward

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 03:46:54 PM »

Had a 7.5 hour World of Warcraft marathon session with my friend Sunday.  Was a lot of fun.  Completed my first instance & got my Mage up to level 22.  FOR THE HORDE!

Completed Puzzle Quest - such an extremely fun game.  I'll most likely play through it again.  I can't believe how well they fused "Bejeweled" gameplay with an RPG.  Bravo.

Played four hours of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure.  So far, I'm enjoying it!  Very nice platformer / adventure game for the PSP.

Unfortunately didn't have time to PS3 or Wii it up - just wasn't at my apartment at all during the weekend.  So it goes.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 04:01:42 PM »

Played some VtM: Bloodlines   Made it to Downtown LA and I'm now working on the Anarch questline.

Picked up Jim Butcher's Dresden Files books.  Read Storm Front over the weekend and it was alright.  I will start Full Moon sometime this week

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 04:21:43 PM »

Played a heck of a lot of FFXII this weekend and I'll hit 90 hours today if I play any more. I've completed the majority of the hunts with the only ones left being the major ones where the target has something like 1.6 million HP. Add to that the optional Espers and I think I may get a few more levels up then just focus on completing the game because I can't take it anymore. I want to play something else now. retard

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »

Quote from: whiteboyskim on April 16, 2007, 04:21:43 PM

Played a heck of a lot of FFXII this weekend and I'll hit 90 hours today if I play any more. I've completed the majority of the hunts with the only ones left being the major ones where the target has something like 1.6 million HP. Add to that the optional Espers and I think I may get a few more levels up then just focus on completing the game because I can't take it anymore. I want to play something else now. retard

Thats why I stopped at like 78 hours...but I already want to play again, and soon! Too bad I have to use someone else's save thanks to the retardness of the PS3 save transfer system. Jackasses.
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »

I played a little bit of Final Fantasy VI Advance and God of War 2

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 06:40:45 PM »

I completed Metroid Prime 2: Echoes with a 93% completion rating.  Considering the fact that I played through without the aid of any sort of strategy guide or hint book, I think that's pretty good!  I found all the super-weapons, but I know I missed one ammo expansion and approximately three missile expansions along with a small handful of scans.

It's easy for me to see how the Metroid Prime series would be disappointing to anyone expecting a traditional FPS, but I love it!  The pacing of the combat and the focus on exploration, information gathering, and puzzle solving do an amazing job of making Samus feel less like a hired gun and more like an investigator.  The way the traditional platforming elements of the classic Metroid games have been adapted and expanded upon for the first-person perpective are simply brilliant, and the effort that's gone into making the "visor view" an integral part of the experience demonstrates a true affection for the subject matter.

I can't say how much I'm anticipating Metroid Prime 3.  Even without games like Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, and Eternal Darkness 2: Pinata Panic, I would purchase a Nintendo Wii for that game alone.

-Autistic Angel
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 09:26:32 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on April 16, 2007, 06:40:45 PM

I completed Metroid Prime 2: Echoes with a 93% completion rating.  Considering the fact that I played through without the aid of any sort of strategy guide or hint book, I think that's pretty good!  I found all the super-weapons, but I know I missed one ammo expansion and approximately three missile expansions along with a small handful of scans.

It's easy for me to see how the Metroid Prime series would be disappointing to anyone expecting a traditional FPS, but I love it!  The pacing of the combat and the focus on exploration, information gathering, and puzzle solving do an amazing job of making Samus feel less like a hired gun and more like an investigator.  The way the traditional platforming elements of the classic Metroid games have been adapted and expanded upon for the first-person perpective are simply brilliant, and the effort that's gone into making the "visor view" an integral part of the experience demonstrates a true affection for the subject matter.

I can't say how much I'm anticipating Metroid Prime 3.  Even without games like Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, and Eternal Darkness 2: Pinata Panic, I would purchase a Nintendo Wii for that game alone.

-Autistic Angel

I am actually trying to finish Echoes up now. For some reason I really don't like Echoes. I don't like the ammo system and I hope they scrap that for Corruption. I dodn't like the difficulty of the game either; I feel it is too hard. For some reason I do not like the light/dark world in Echoes either. I can't stand dying and knowing that I was not able to get to a save point, so those 45 minutes are wasted. Super Metroid is my favorite Metroid game and perhaps I feel it is too much of a departure from the formula that worked there: explore and kick major ass.

I started playing it with a strategy guide when I got about 1/2 way through it and I plan to finish it that way too. To keep this thread on track I played Echoes for about 20 minutes and that was my weekend gaming time!
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 11:13:43 PM »

Quote from: JSL
I dodn't like the difficulty of the game either; I feel it is too hard.

I'm curious, which do you think is more difficult: the combat or the puzzles? 

I found many of the boss characters more challenging in Echoes, but progression-wise, I thought the environmental puzzles were much more intuitive.  There were points in the original Metroid Prime where I was wandering around for looooong periods of time trying to figure out what I was supposed to do next.  By contrast, the goals in Echoes always seemed more straightforward so I usually had a clear idea of where I should go and what abilities I'd need to get there.

(I also played both games with the in-game Hint System set to 'Off' because I wanted to figure out things for myself.  My experience may be different from other people's.)

Quote from: JSL
For some reason I do not like the light/dark world in Echoes either. I can't stand dying and knowing that I was not able to get to a save point, so those 45 minutes are wasted.

Yeah, that happened to me a couple times, too.  Once, I was actually looking for a save point but wound up wandering into a boss battle instead, and lost about a half-hour of progress when I died. icon_cry  Some of those boss battles seem really tough!  A good tip is that Save Rooms are almost always behind red Missile Doors, so when you see one, make sure to head in and chart it on your automap for future reference.

Dark Aether is really dangerous when you first visit, but it gets less and less inhospitable as you progress.  Don't forget that standing in the "safe zones" will constantly regenerate your energy levels!

Finally, remember that you don't have to kill enemies to create ammo.  If you blow open a container with a light shot, you'll probably get some dark ammo out of it.  Use a dark shot, you'll get light ammo.  I found it much easier to maintain my ammunition levels once I figured that out... icon_cool

-Autistic Angel
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on April 16, 2007, 11:13:43 PM

I'm curious, which do you think is more difficult: the combat or the puzzles? 

I found many of the boss characters more challenging in Echoes, but progression-wise, I thought the environmental puzzles were much more intuitive.  There were points in the original Metroid Prime where I was wandering around for looooong periods of time trying to figure out what I was supposed to do next.  By contrast, the goals in Echoes always seemed more straightforward so I usually had a clear idea of where I should go and what abilities I'd need to get there.

(I also played both games with the in-game Hint System set to 'Off' because I wanted to figure out things for myself.  My experience may be different from other people's.)

I actually find the combat more difficult. It is probably because the enemies are a lot stronger than they were in the first game, at least overall. After a while the same combat gets tedious. The puzzles have been fine. I do keep the hint system active. It is not very effective in Echoes though as it may not give you a hint until you are far away from where you should go.

Quote from: Autistic Angel
Yeah, that happened to me a couple times, too.  Once, I was actually looking for a save point but wound up wandering into a boss battle instead, and lost about a half-hour of progress when I died. icon_cry  Some of those boss battles seem really tough!  A good tip is that Save Rooms are almost always behind red Missile Doors, so when you see one, make sure to head in and chart it on your automap for future reference.

Dark Aether is really dangerous when you first visit, but it gets less and less inhospitable as you progress.  Don't forget that standing in the "safe zones" will constantly regenerate your energy levels!

Finally, remember that you don't have to kill enemies to create ammo.  If you blow open a container with a light shot, you'll probably get some dark ammo out of it.  Use a dark shot, you'll get light ammo.  I found it much easier to maintain my ammunition levels once I figured that out... icon_cool

-Autistic Angel

I've actually been playing the game for over 20 hours, so I already knew all of that, except being able to add notes to the automap. The boss battles are a little inconsistent in their difficulty I think, but they are generally hard. I think part of the problem I have had is that I played, took a break, then started playing again, took another break. I started the game the year it came out, so obviously my memory isn't going to remember where everything is, nor how to really play the game effectively either. I don't have much gaming time these days, so when I lose 30 - 45 minutes because I could not save it drives me crazy. That is what ended my time with Final Fantasy X as well.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 01:30:46 AM »

I put some time into Oblivion and its expansions. Didn't really jump into much of anything else. rain pretty much ruined our plans, and I just didn't feel like gaming.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: