http://gamingtrend.com
December 19, 2014, 01:55:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend Playlist - 5/03/13  (Read 672 times)
Kagath
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2013, 06:10:24 AM »

Let's cut to the chase:

Fallout NV - (re)started in on the Dead Money DLC tonight. Was falling asleep the first time at the start... oops. Seems alright so far.
??? - may start on something else console related as haven't fired up the 360 for a while now for gaming.

What about you?

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:24:20 AM »

Neverwinter on the PC, plus I've been feeling the urge to replay Knights of the Old Republic on the PC as well.  other than that maybe some Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen if I feel like taking a gamble with my save game or if they fix the save game issue I posted about in that thread.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 12:10:11 PM »

Neverwinter  on the PC

Borderlands 2 on the 360

Iron Man 3 this evening

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 12:14:18 PM »

Not sure yet.  I'm a couple hours into the new Devil May Cry, but the somewhat ridiculous combinations of button presses you need to accomplish to actually be successful is eluding this twich-averse gamer.  I reinstalled HOMM VI last night, but for some reason I can't get the music or VO to work, which makes it all feel very dull.  If I can get that to work, I'll probably land there for the weekend.  If not...who knows.

Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 01:08:16 PM »

I started FEAR 3 this week, but I'm not having a lot of fun. pretty bland and seems like it's just whack a mole. No save anywhere is really annoying as well. I'm going to fire up Game of Thrones instead. I think that's more in my wheelhouse.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 04:45:20 PM »

I've Spring fever... for League Of Legends, that is.  icon_smile They just added ARAM-map matchmaking and they have a neat three-faction storyline thing going on. I approve. Constant improvements keep me coming back to this game.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 05:29:21 PM »

Folks are in town this weekend, so gaming is pretty much out of the picture.  Not to mention that I'm in the middle of moving my stuff between apartments.  Stairs suck.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 05:31:37 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on May 03, 2013, 05:29:21 PM

Folks are in town this weekend, so gaming is pretty much out of the picture.  Not to mention that I'm in the middle of moving my stuff between apartments.  Stairs suck.

Wow-tough weekend for you!
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »

The move is relatively easy.  I traded money for time.  I don't have to be out of my current place until the end of May, but seeing as the fiancee is already set in the new place, sooner is better rather than later.

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 08:23:53 PM »

Hm... I'm 80% done with AC Brotherhood, so that's low hanging fruit.  Might play through Bioshock Infinite again and knock out some more cheevos.  Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon are newly acquired, so those are possibilities as well.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 02:03:04 AM »

I *finally* found the ultra-rare component I need to build a single hydroelectric plant in Anno 2070.  It's the best energy producer in the game, producing a vast amount electricity with minimal environmental impact, zero chance of disaster, and it slots into a space that cannot be used for any other purpose.  I decided to build it in Gratch Gardens so I can tear down the solar plants and rededicate the space to new agriculture.

I've also started construction of the Eco monument which I set as the victory condition for this map.  It's a big undertaking, requiring something like three hours to complete if there are no production stoppages, so I'm not certain if it'll be finished this weekend.

-Autistic Angel

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 02:19:42 AM »

Neverwinter

Maybe Sleeping Dogs when it's out on PS+ Sunday
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 03:59:24 AM »

WTH I was supposed to be working on my backlog and I've been playing Defiance and Neverwinter.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 04:08:09 AM »

Well, third time is the (not) charm with HOMM VI.  God, some of those scripted missions are awful.  Putting in 2 hours then finding out you've backed yourself into a corner...I just don't have patience for that shit anymore. 

I would kill for a RMG for this game...but since it doesn't have one, off to the uninstall button I go.

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 04:53:06 AM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on May 04, 2013, 02:03:04 AM

I *finally* found the ultra-rare component I need to build a single hydroelectric plant in Anno 2070.  It's the best energy producer in the game, producing a vast amount electricity with minimal environmental impact, zero chance of disaster, and it slots into a space that cannot be used for any other purpose.  I decided to build it in Gratch Gardens so I can tear down the solar plants and rededicate the space to new agriculture.

That's okay, that dam's going to be destroyed by Chinese hackers.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 11:56:21 AM »

I will probably get some Dragon's Dogma in
Star Wars Pinball with FX 2

and i may start an old game-not decided yet but its between these lot
-GTAs(III,VC,SA or IV)
-The Suffering
-Project Zero(Fatal Frame for you guys)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on May 04, 2013, 04:53:06 AM

Quote from: Autistic Angel on May 04, 2013, 02:03:04 AM

That's okay, that dam's going to be destroyed by Chinese hackers.

Boy, it better not be -- there might never be a replacement!  I don't remember alwinic anion catalyst being this tough to acquire before.  Either I've been getting profoundly unlucky with prototype development, or the Deep Ocean expansion dialed their frequency way back to increase the viability of the new hydrothermal power plants.  I've got the technology to build one of those, but CeeKayvia has no tectonic vents for supporting one. 

The tooltip also warns hydrothermal turbines can generate tsunamis.  Given the CeeKayvians propensity for lighting their oil rigs on fire, I'm not sure I want them having access to potential doomsday weapons.

-Autistic Angel
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 01:08:45 PM »

This has gone poorly.

-Autistic Angel
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 05:30:34 AM »

I told you it was trouble.  icon_lol