http://gamingtrend.com
December 22, 2014, 02:26:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend Playlist 4/1/11 - April Fool's Edition  (Read 1255 times)
Isgrimnur
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »

In addition to my ill advised time with Autobahn Polizei, I got in some NHL 10.  Last week, I finally gor my BAP player out of rookie status in his second season.  And he made the All Star game as a the 4th line LW.

Also hit the boardgaming group up north and played Shadow Hunters, Bohnanza, and Last Night on Earth.  From the descriptions, I would have stated that SH would have been the better social game of the first two, but the trading dynamic of Bohnanza makes it very much a party game with a lot of interaction.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2011, 02:53:57 PM »

I got very little game time (or any for that matter) in this weekend. I played DiRT2 w. my son on PC for about 45min, and while waiting for laundry to finish, I got some more klicks on my Audi TT.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2011, 03:04:32 PM »

Hit 50 in Rift. That was supposed to signal a scaling back of my time with it. Not exactly.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2011, 03:12:07 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on April 04, 2011, 03:04:32 PM

Hit 50 in Rift. That was supposed to signal a scaling back of my time with it. Not exactly.

Congratz, man!  thumbsup
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2011, 06:31:36 PM »

Quote from: Kagath on April 01, 2011, 07:54:43 PM

BlOps - 360
Homefront - 360
dunno
Want to start something new but should get around to finishing off something else already started from the backlog. Almost to Prestige 15 in Blops and around chapter 4 Homefront on Guerilla. Need to load up Fallout 3 again since I'm forgetting where I left off already.
Played some Blops, Homefront, and messed around with Uncharted getting some of the last Trophies. Need a couple more including the Crushing one and it will be Platinum for me.

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Qbe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on April 02, 2011, 01:41:07 AM

Quote from: Qbe on April 01, 2011, 08:32:27 PM

Might & Magic VI.
I've just recently started M&M VI again, too.

Just got my party through the Temple of Baa and they're up to lvl 9. It's held up quite well and I'm remembering why I loved it so much the first time around.

The Temple of Baa went more quickly than I remembered, and my son was impressed by the mass of skeletons that showed up when I took the gong.

Unfortunately he was so impressed that he played M&M VI over the weekend and I didn't get a chance at it.

Meanwhile, I finished up the Dragoons' Cavern and moved on to Free Haven to buy some travel-easing spells.  M&M VI has definitely held up well over the years.  I bought it on release day and never regretted it; this time, maybe I'll even finish it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: