http://gamingtrend.com
December 22, 2014, 08:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend Playlist: 24 Days to Christmas Edition  (Read 1128 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2006, 02:08:02 PM »

Have some Gears of War coop  on the docket tonight. I also hope to get in some Multiplayer GoW.

Also, I'm on the final mission of Battles of Prince of Persia.  To top it off, I'm hoping to get in some Guitar Hero II.

An optimistic list for sure.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 02:15:41 PM »

Neverwinter Nights 2 will be my primary game for the weekend.  Yoshi's Island DS will be my backup/portable pick.  Lots of other stuff I may dabble in if I get the time. 
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 02:15:50 PM »

Hmmm... maybe back to the The Godfather... maybe finish up FFXII, maybe not... maybe more NBA 2K7... my plans a are a bit.. uhh.. unfirm.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
DonD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 02:20:44 PM »

I'm off today, so I'm going to jumpstart my weekend play with more Rainbow Six.

I'll try to hop into GoW tonight.  Or earlier if anyone's up for some coop.

I plan on rounding things out with Viva Pinata.

XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 02:23:43 PM »

Zelda will be my primary home console game and Final Fantasy III will be my primary portable game.  Other games will be played, I am sure.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 03:01:02 PM »

NOTHING!  The preceptor i was paired with works Friday and Saturday 7p-7a...so no gaming for me.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 03:18:37 PM »

Neverwinter Nights 2 and Gothic 1, plus some Rainbow Six Vegas.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 03:36:23 PM »

The only song I have left in Guitar Hero II (well, before Freebird) is motherf*&#ing Hangar 18.  I've gotten to 90% on 4 different occasions, but there's a final solo that just kills me.  It will be beaten this weekend.

Beer Goggles

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 03:54:52 PM »

Since I only have Gears of War, guess what game I am playing?  Hit me up for some co-op tonight since I am have never tried it.  My gamertag is on the forum list.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 04:04:54 PM »

Working through the weekend, but hope to get some time in with Okami to solidify its GOTY-ness before Metal Gear Portable Ops comes out...other than that, multiplayer with Rainbow Six: Vegas (not diggin' it so far) and plenty of handheld goodness (started whooping ass at Lumines 2 last night, completing Elite Beat Agents on the hardest difficulty level, etc).

TheMissingLink on PSN
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 04:24:45 PM »

Gears of War - some co-op and maybe other MP tonight and hopefully finish most of the SP campaign on easy the rest of the weekend.  I'd like to squeeze in some THP8, but foolishly I picked up Viva Pinata last night, so I have a bad feeling that's where most of my weekend's gaming is going.

On a side note, wow, am I loving my 360.  I have been playing almost no PC games at all recently.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
depward

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 04:55:33 PM »

Wiiing with Zelda, Wii Sports & Trauma Center along with some FFXII, DJ Max Portable & FFIII.  Going to be a good weekend!

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 04:59:55 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on December 01, 2006, 02:15:50 PM

Hmmm... maybe back to the The Godfather... maybe finish up FFXII, maybe not... maybe more NBA 2K7... my plans a are a bit.. uhh.. unfirm.

oh yah, it just occurred to me (yah right, okie I forgot to mention it)... today is my last day of work through Christmas, so I'll be playing everything under the sun for the next 3 weeks woo!

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 05:39:35 PM »

I am Xboxalot on Live and if any of you who are looking to play some Gears coop will send me a friend invite, I will add you and if I see you online playing a coop joinable game I will jump and help out.  I will be on tonight, early tomorrow am, off and on all day, and definitely tomorrow night as well. 

Just a thought.  As for me and this weekend's play list I will be going to Blockbuster to try and find something to try out as I am on my monthly rental plan and am trying to fiddle with 30 games in one month.  More or less just treating each as a demo to try and find a jewel to buy.  So far, through a dozen and nothing so far. 

Gears is all I have on the docket for 100% sure this weekend right now.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 07:29:03 PM »

I'm hoping to play some Gears of War multiplayer tonight with the usual suspects (and hopefully some new Friends).  Tomorrow morning I leave for Philly to visit with some friends and head to the Monday Night Football game against Carolina, so my gaming for the weekend will be on hold until I return Tuesday evening.  At some point I really need to get back into Oblivion, since I've logged over 25 hours and have barely scratched the surface, and it's a nice game my wife and I can sit and play "together", as she more or less acts as my navigator, helping me to find my way and keep track of what we've done thus far. 

I also need to get back to Splinter Cell's single-player campaign.  But this weekend will be cheesesteaks and Yuengling.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 09:03:01 PM »

I'm gonna be playing with my Wii for the most part all weekend, interspersed with some Neverwinter Nights 2 action.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
warning

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 09:40:19 PM »

I'm going to hunker down and try to finish Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime and make some more progress in Lunar 1.
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 12:01:30 AM »

I'll get in some FFXII and I started up Legend of Zelda : Link to the Past (again) on the GBA.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 02:00:41 AM »

In the next 24 days this is my playlist:
NBA2K7
R6 Vegas MP
GoW MP and Insane coop
HL2 Episode 1
FEAR Extraction Point

I would also at some point like to rent NFS: Carbon and perhaps rent TW2007 again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: