http://gamingtrend.com
November 27, 2014, 08:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend Playlist - 11/08/13  (Read 391 times)
Kagath
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2013, 04:32:44 PM »

Don't see one so....

BF4 360 - Gods it's buggy but when I get my group together we still shoot faces and have fun.
BLOPS 2 360 - Acquired a cheapo copy so may finally get to play this.
Crysis 2 PC - Somewhere around half way mark. What was the plot reason again?
Rage PS3 - I forget where I left off.

What about you?

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »

finishing up Batmang Originingins before I get bored of it.  which should happen very soon given how much it's dragged on.

then, not sure.  I need a palette cleanser before AC4 next week.

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 05:52:27 PM »

Deus Ex: HR DC  - probably going to reload from a earlier save as I don't like some of my choices

Crusader Kings 2 - Kaiser of the HRE with a empire stretching from Norway down to the Italian Peninsula.   Just put down a brutal revolt with 19 of my dukes breaking away and the Byzantine Empire in on the rebellion.  I was losing the war until I captured the rebellion leader in a battle, so instant 100 warscore.  Now I have 19 Dukes and various counts in my prison and I am stripping and granting their titles to loyal subjects.  Good to be the Kaiser

Maybe some Guild Wars 2

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 05:56:54 PM »

I'm going to try to finish off Marlow Briggs - current battle I'm fighting which is near the end is a real bitch, but I know I'll do it.  slywink  Then maybe some co-op play with my son of Torchlight 2 or Orcs Must Die 2.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:58:42 PM by kronovan » Logged
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 05:59:36 PM »

I need to play some stuff before the new consoles come out, so probably Battlefield 4 on PC.  I might try to pick up Wind Waker again, but I was losing interest fast the last time I did.  Maybe I'll search my Steam backlog for something else to entertain me.  

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 07:37:30 PM »

Maybe some AC4, if I get any gaming time.

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 07:49:14 PM »

Either AC: revelations on the ps3, (going to try to power through it and ac3 for when I get AC4) or KOTOR on the PC.
Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 10:35:47 PM »

Max Payne 3. Has the Max Payne flavor, but too many gotcha kills and no save anywhere. I do like the give you more bullet time and meds if you keep failing idea though. But dying often in slow mo is a pain.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 11:02:43 PM »

Quote from: Laner on November 08, 2013, 07:49:14 PM

Either AC: revelations on the ps3, (going to try to power through it and ac3 for when I get AC4) or KOTOR on the PC.

My recommendation for Revelations is that you stick to the story quests and avoid as much of the secondary stuff as you can.  That includes the bonus "constraint" objectives.  Speaking as someone who finished every last one of them, I can assure they are poorly designed and absolutely not worth the aggravation.  Oh, and do the "Animus Island" content about Desmond -- the first-person platforming is stupid, but the backstory will be valuable for AC3.

In AC3, you should spend as much time completing hunting challenges, building up the homestead, unlocking fast travel stations, and completing those stupendous naval missions as you possibly can.  That's easily the best part of the game.  By contrast, the main plot is such an tangled warren of logical holes and narrative dead ends, your best bet is to put it off as long as possible and then power through it as quickly as possible to reach the end. 

You definitely do want to see the ends of these games -- Assassin's Creed games have become famous for packing really awesome stuff into the denouement -- but the process of getting there might make you roll your eyes so much that you get dizzy and pass out.  STICK IT OUT!

-Autistic Angel
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 06:12:54 PM »

COD:Ghosts and Batman Arkham City for 360

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 08:09:27 PM »

Thanks for covering, Kagath. I finished a grueling week-long overnight gig yesterday and couldn't post the thread.

I'm getting into some League Of Legends and Bioshock: Infinite.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »

probably some Dead Island on the PC.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 02:07:33 AM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on November 08, 2013, 11:02:43 PM

Quote from: Laner on November 08, 2013, 07:49:14 PM

My recommendation for Revelations is that you stick to the story quests and avoid as much of the secondary stuff as you can.  That includes the bonus "constraint" objectives.  Speaking as someone who finished every last one of them, I can assure they are poorly designed and absolutely not worth the aggravation.  Oh, and do the "Animus Island" content about Desmond -- the first-person platforming is stupid, but the backstory will be valuable for AC3.

In AC3, you should spend as much time completing hunting challenges, building up the homestead, unlocking fast travel stations, and completing those stupendous naval missions as you possibly can.  That's easily the best part of the game.  By contrast, the main plot is such an tangled warren of logical holes and narrative dead ends, your best bet is to put it off as long as possible and then power through it as quickly as possible to reach the end. 

You definitely do want to see the ends of these games -- Assassin's Creed games have become famous for packing really awesome stuff into the denouement -- but the process of getting there might make you roll your eyes so much that you get dizzy and pass out.  STICK IT OUT!

-Autistic Angel

Gracias... I got sucked into all of the side content & collectibles in AC2 and Brotherhood, but I know if I don't "critical path" Revelations and AC3, it'll be a couple of years before I get around to 4, and I'm really eager to sail the high seas.
Pyperkub

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 06:40:37 AM »

Company of Heroes (finally) in honor of Veteran's Day weekend

tapatalkin'

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »

Uncharted 3
Path of Exiles
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 03:57:37 PM »

Quote from: Caine on November 08, 2013, 05:51:16 PM

finishing up Batmang Originingins before I get bored of it.  which should happen very soon given how much it's dragged on.

then, not sure.  I need a palette cleanser before AC4 next week.

didn't get enough time to play this. time's running out mr batman. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: