http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 01:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wal-Mart Supercenter's.....TONS of Wii Play's  (Read 906 times)
jblank
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« on: February 14, 2007, 04:36:23 PM »

The Wal-Mart Supercenter in the town I work in has about 30 Wii Play's. so if some of you are looking for them, go there.

Oh, and I'm back. thumbsup

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 05:32:07 PM »

Need to go look at lunch, I have an unopened remote I expect I'll be returning if I can find a Wii Play.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 05:49:30 PM »

i'd love Wii Play but don't need another remote.  Someone who wants the remote and not the game let me know and i'll buy it from ya.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 05:52:35 PM »

EDIT:deleted after reading the above post properly,lol

the games are pretty crap really(the cow riding is funny),i got it for the free wiimote

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 07:40:00 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on February 14, 2007, 05:32:07 PM

Need to go look at lunch, I have an unopened remote I expect I'll be returning if I can find a Wii Play.

1 wal-mart, 2 targets and a costco... targets had already sold out, costco and walmart hadn't gotten it in.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Space Herpes
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 08:01:12 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on February 14, 2007, 05:52:35 PM

EDIT:deleted after reading the above post properly,lol

the games are pretty crap really(the cow riding is funny),i got it for the free wiimote

Mostly I agree.  I think it might be better multiplayer, but over all it isn't that good.  I think I like the tank game the best.  Mostly, I'm glad I have a second remote for multiplayer sports.

See the Mr. Sticky Show!
http://one.revver.com/watch/261625
deadzone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 12:22:07 AM »

Yeah, I had pre-ordered mine through BestBuy.com.  I got an e-mail from them 2 days before the pre-order date no less, that my pre-order was changed to a backorder status.  I called my local Best Buy store and they had a couple in stock.  So I bought one locally and cancelled the pre-order.  What's the point of pre-order if they don't even have the stock to fill the orders?  Stupid to me and irritating as hell too.  smile

BTW - welcome back J-Blank.  smile
deadzone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 12:24:26 AM »

Oh yeah, as far as the Wii Play games... Well they kind of suck in my opinion.  My wife and I unlocked them all, shrugged our shoulders and loaded Wii Sports back up for some 2 player action.  Including Wii Sports with the console was genius of Nintendo in my opinion.  smile  My wife and I just love Wii Sports.   icon_cool 
Space Herpes
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 01:48:23 AM »

After a little more play time.  I've been enjoying Play.  Would have been nice if the games were more full games rather than mini games.  However, playing it with my kids has proven to be very enjoyable.  My kids like Find Mii (I very much dislike this and Pose Mii, but I'll play them if the kids want them). 
Shooting and Tanks are at the top of my list.  Charge and fishing are my second tier games.  Laser Hockey and Pong are okay (I'd rather play Tennis).  Billiards is an interesting set up.  It would have been nice if they let you choose the kind of pool to play.  As it is, I don't really care for it.

See the Mr. Sticky Show!
http://one.revver.com/watch/261625
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: