http://gamingtrend.com
September 16, 2014, 11:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Viva Pinata question  (Read 523 times)
EngineNo9
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 29, 2007, 08:28:31 AM »

Ok, so I've had the Viva Pinata demo downloaded and just sitting on my 360's hard drive since it first came out but only got around to trying it out tonight. 

My question: in the full game is there any way to slow the game down or something?  As I was playing I was getting new pinatas and alerts and tips every few seconds and it was just madness.  I really enjoyed what I was playing but I'd like to be able to take a much more leisurely approach to tending my garden and planning things out. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 09:25:06 AM »

its been a while since i played it properly,i dont think you can slow it down...not that i knew anyway,but come later in the game,you will want it to go faster,as you get stuck with nothing to do but keeping an eye on your pinatas until something happens

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »

Once you play a bit more you'll find it easier to handle.  For one you'll know what you're doing and what you want to collect/grow, secondly you'll probably start limiting your pinatas to some degree.  By controlling the kinds you can get rid of fights and things that add to the distraction. Same with totems that stop the bad red creatures from coming.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 01:02:51 AM »

Maybe it gets easier the more you play, but I thought I had read in some impressions here that said it only gets more chaotic as time goes on.  I played for an hour or so and I had probably 20 pinatas in that little square of land (forgive my names, but I had worms, mice, birds, butterflies, a snake, toad, bunny...).  It just felt like I was being pulled in 10 directions at once and there was constant new stuff popping up and it wasn't letting me experiment and set things up the way I wanted.  I can't imagine trying to handle all of that with an area that is many times larger.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 01:26:24 AM »

It's still kinda chaotic.  I remember being notificed that a fight was happening and by the time I zoomed to it everything was over except for the feasting upon the remains of the loser.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: