http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 07:44:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire Quest Help Thread-Spoilers!!!!  (Read 8429 times)
Malificent
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2004, 01:48:16 AM »

Nevermind, I figured it out. Must have walked past the damn thing 150 times without it showing up for me. I AM a moron. smile
none
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2004, 05:39:30 PM »

quick question: how do i go downtown?  i've finished up the quests i have in santa monica and am ready to move onward.  so, how do i?  it's completely obvious, isn't it?  what am i missing?

thanks in advance.  smile
Sepiche
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2004, 07:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "none"
quick question: how do i go downtown?  i've finished up the quests i have in santa monica and am ready to move onward.  so, how do i?  it's completely obvious, isn't it?  what am i missing?

thanks in advance.  smile

Look for a cab that wasn't there before, or you can go through the sewers.

s

And when he had failed to find these boons in things whose laws are known and measurable, they told him he lacked imagination, and was immature because he preferred dream-illusions to the illusions of our physical creation
none
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2004, 08:18:59 PM »

oh, wow, that was obvious.  in fact, i think i even thought, hmm, i don't remember seeing that cab before, as i ran right by it and promptly forgot about it.  thanks!
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2004, 02:11:46 AM »

i am really early in this game, but I am stumped on the Werewolf Blood quest.  I need to passkey to get into the safe.  I know the clue was something vague " Its the number of Malcolm's dirty little secret" , but for the life of me after snooping thru Malcolm's PC I can't figure this out.  So can someone spoil me...please?

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2004, 02:44:09 AM »

Quote from: "tru1cy"
i am really early in this game, but I am stumped on the Werewolf Blood quest.  I need to passkey to get into the safe.  I know the clue was something vague " Its the number of Malcolm's dirty little secret" , but for the life of me after snooping thru Malcolm's PC I can't figure this out.  So can someone spoil me...please?

How good is your hacking?  There's a computer in a room on the other side of the floor that has a menu option to unlock the CS (Controlled Substances)  Door and unlock the CS Safe.  Keep in mind that once you hack the safe, the security camera will turn on for the CS room.  You'll need to run into the securty room right next to the CS room and disable Camera 1.  

If I can remember the actual passwords to hack the CS menu, I'll post them.  For some reason I think it might be "Paige", but I could be thinking of another password. Either way, that's the quickest way I was able to get to the werewolf blood. I think that computer requires a hack skill check of 4 or maybe 5.
none
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2004, 02:46:48 AM »

i believe the password is "Paige".  and don't forget that using blood buff will temporarily boost your stats enough to be able to hack most, if not all of the computers you might find in santa monica.  good luck!
Chesspieceface
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2004, 03:58:09 AM »

Quote from: "none"
...  and don't forget that using blood buff will temporarily boost your stats enough to be able to hack most, if not all of the computers ...

I don't believe that blood buff will increase hacking.  Auspex will but not blood buff.  Hacking is tied to Wits.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2004, 04:41:34 AM »

BB raises lockpicking. auspex helps hacking.
none
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2004, 05:39:54 AM »

quite right.  man, i gotta start paying better attention.
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2004, 09:51:32 PM »

I haven't read through this whole thread, so pardon me if this has been mentioned before but...

I'm having some issues where I complete a quest and it indicates at the top of the screen that I've gained some experience points, but when I go to the character screen, no experience points have been allocated. This just recently happened to me during the "arguing sisters" encounter.

Edit: I just reloaded to right before that section, and I figured out that if I go to the character screen immediately after the experience is allocated, it's there waiting for me. However, if I allow the game to auto-load the next scene (placing me in front of the asylum), I only get 1 instead of 3 exp. points. Bizarre.
Aewulf
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2005, 12:53:13 AM »

Make sure that you have not set your character sheet to auto allocate your experience points.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: