http://gamingtrend.com
July 24, 2014, 11:51:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger Woods for the 360  (Read 729 times)
Zinfan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2005, 01:49:07 AM »

I can put up with the so so graphics for a next gen title (they are ok but not anything mind blowing) and the menu screens that blend into the background making it difficult to see what you may have achieved BUT now I'm mad.  I had just finished round 3 of Q school ( this is the only challenge I have remaining that isn't locked) with a 8 shot lead over the field and only one more round to go when a menu screen (this one fully visible for once) pop'ed up saying I had completed one year of my career and when I went back to Q school I found my 3 rounds had been wiped out and I would need to start again!

That is just poor programing IMO, I was almost done with the challenge and it just reset the whole thing and now I have to start again?  Can I also add that the catch up AI sucks too?  I was in first place as stated above and 5 golfers behind me each shot 60 for the third round to make sure I didn't get too far ahead, my round totals had been 65, 56, 65 for -30 and all the other golfers shot 69-70 for rd 1,  65 for rd 2 and 60 on rd 3.  I'm not sure I want to try again since it is apparent the AI won't ever let you get too far ahead.
Calvin
Gaming Trend Senior Member

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 09:22:24 PM »

Sorry to hear that man. The regular xbox version was buggy, the ai was terrible, the game was too easy, it was crash prone, and the career mode was blah. I  aas hoping for a much better transition to 360, but it sounds extremely unlikely from your impressions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: