http://gamingtrend.com
October 31, 2014, 02:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC/XB1/PS4/360/PS3] Thief  (Read 12881 times)
msduncan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 26, 2014, 03:57:47 PM »

PC runs great for me.   I like the mood/feel of the game too.   I decided early on that I would not dishonor Thief by playing it on anything other than the PC.  smile
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: February 26, 2014, 04:02:42 PM »

played through first mission after the prologue on PS4.  saw no framerate issues whatsoever.  hoping it isn't wide spread.

I've looked at the custom difficulty options.  there's some pretty extreme options in there including the ironman options.  

ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 26, 2014, 05:35:41 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 26, 2014, 02:47:15 PM

Thank you for the informative answers everyone! Razgon's extensive answer, as well as wonderpug's useful infographic, cemented the deal. I now know that I'm going to buy the game on

icon_lol
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: February 26, 2014, 07:10:49 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on February 24, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

Our review is on the front page.   smile

http://gamingtrend.com/reviews/welcome-back-taffer-we-review-thief/

In short, play it like a Thief game and you'll enjoy it.  Play it like a shooter and a.) you are an idiot and b.) you aren't going to enjoy it.    Almost every negative review I read prefaced their opinion with "I'm more of a first person shooter guy" or "I've played all of the Call of Duty games" (well good for you, junior).   I also get the feeling that some of these guys didn't play past the first two levels. 

small bit of correction.
ellow footpad Erin, the young girl that tried to pickpocket Garrett at the end of The Dark Project
didn't this happen at the end of Deadly Shadows?

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: February 26, 2014, 09:04:53 PM »

The thing to keep in mind on the PC version is how much video RAM you have. If you have under 1.5GB then you're stuck on normal texture and shadow levels. Past that and you can throw the options up to max more likely.

Unfortunately I'm one of the older 1.25GB cards. Seems that it has hit its end of life.

Not that it looks bad, don't get me wrong. But don't expect things past that point.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 27, 2014, 08:57:31 AM »

I was goin to get this . Then I decided to grab rayman legends instead. Only played origins on vita and thought my wife would play it as well. Still, despite overall average at best reviews, I think I'm gonna grab it sooner than later. I just don't wanna ruin the franchise for me:(.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: February 27, 2014, 12:26:42 PM »

I've got another question about the console versions: Do you have access to quicksave, or at the very least any form for saving at all that isn't checkpoints? I know that at least the PC version features quicksaves and the ability to turn them off as part of the difficulty options, but I'm not sure if that also goes for, say, the PS4 version.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #247 on: February 27, 2014, 01:19:45 PM »

Quicksave and the difficulty option to disable it are in the PS4 version.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2014, 01:43:52 PM »

Excellent! Thanks!
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 27, 2014, 06:05:56 PM »

So I've been spending a lot of time wandering around the city, and I had a question: What does a third offense get you?

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 27, 2014, 06:48:48 PM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on February 27, 2014, 08:57:31 AM

Still, despite overall average at best reviews, I think I'm gonna grab it sooner than later. I just don't wanna ruin the franchise for me:(.

One bad game in a franchise won't ruin anything. Most franchises have bad games in them and do fine (Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Need for Speed, Mario even). And the thing is this isn't even a bad game. It's not triple-A but its not terrible by any means. I'm really enjoying it even with the minor technical quirks and it not strictly adhering to the classic Thief gameplay - which needs a bit of an update.

Hopefully this does well enough to get a sequel so they can improve on things. Otherwise the beloved franchise will be dead for another 10 years.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2014, 12:18:22 AM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 27, 2014, 06:05:56 PM

So I've been spending a lot of time wandering around the city, and I had a question: What does a third offense get you?

I knocked them out just so I could get them to shut up. Tongue

And overall I'm really loving the game. Yes, it has its issues. It's far from flawless. But it's a very solid game from my time in it. And they're really trying to go after everybody with the -many- different difficulty levels and game options you can toggle on and off and everything else.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2014, 05:11:26 PM »

so far, spent about 6 hours playing this with the largest chunk roaming around the city.  love hunting out the various side missions and random places to burglarize.  I did notice the lip-syncing issues in one of the cutscenes which is a bit jarring and I really wish they could have removed the level loading barriers as they break up the immersion factor.  still, a lot of fun making my way around without getting spotted.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2014, 08:53:15 PM »

Got the game for the PS4 today and played through the first mission, one side mission, and part of the second mission. I'm using the highest difficulty level with 725 points of additional difficulty options on top, which means I'm going for the trophy. smile The game really feels satisfying at this level. I can't knock out or kill anyone at all, I can't take any damage, everything is hideously expensive (and some things are unavailable to buy in the first place), I can't use Focus, I get no aiming reticule for the bow, I get an instant game over if I'm spotted, and so on. Heck, even buying the wrench (my first and only purchase so far) required me saving up money and spending everything I earned in chapter 1, the side mission I did, and a couple of other burglaries I committed.

It feels very good to rob someone blind while they're standing oblivious in the same room, especially when I don't have the luxury of knocking them out. I can't realistically get every bit of treasure this way, but I'm trying my best. Got roughly 75% of all treasure in chapter 1, and 3 out of 4 collectibles.

I suspect that the game would have rated much higher if the reviewers played at this kind of difficulty level. Normal difficulty is an entirely different game with almost no challenge at all. From what I've seen so far, you can do just about anything with ease at lower difficulties.

Oh, and remember to turn off waypoints. Ew.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:06:47 PM by TiLT » Logged
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2014, 11:02:58 PM »

Tilt, let me know if you get through chapter 3 (and get all of the loot) without focus (and without cheating). I am in there now, and I have no idea how you could possibly get a specific collectible without focus vision.

I am finding more issues with this game as I go on, (On chapter 3 so far) primarily with the quality of the mission/level design, but still having a lot of fun with it. I will hold off going into details until I finish the game.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2014, 08:06:49 AM »

I'm not expecting to get all the loot, as I mentioned in my previous post. I guess I could get just about everything by being really fast and clever and by using distractions, but I'm going to have to pick my fights.
Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2014, 03:38:36 PM »

Thanks, Ron for the GT review. I was disappointed when I started reading reviews. I've been a fan of the series since the first Thief hit PC back in the day. I picked up the game yesterday, along with a shiny new PS4 and I'm having a blast so far. I started a game on Normal but started over on the next difficulty level but I may go back and start again with some of the old Thief mods enabled. Fun game so far.

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2014, 06:34:04 PM »

Anyone care to tell me how the hell you get through the library tower part in Chapter 3?  I've been running around in there for what feels like forever, and I swear I'm just going in circles through a bunch of rooms that look exactly the fucking same.  Frustrated... icon_evil

Edit:  Nvm, I ended up youtubing it.  Stupid puzzle in an otherwise great level.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 07:11:02 PM by Gratch » Logged

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 10, 2014, 02:45:01 PM »

I really love this game, as much as I remember liking any thief game.  I have played them all at release, and have gog versions I flirt with still from time to time.

I really do not understand how this thing keeps pulling in reviews of 50/100, or 2.5 /5 

But, I guess my taste in games is different from others.   Its a thief game and holds true to previous thief games.  I like it, except for the Asylum is giving me the creeps.  I just hope they sell enough copies so they make the next one, other then that, I don't really give 2 shits what the reviews say.

I think Gaming Trend review nailed it.  I was afraid the game sucked after reading initial review from komataku, (or whatever the name of it is.)

I am glad Thief is Thief.  :-)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 10, 2014, 04:39:03 PM »

I'm enjoying the game, too, and it is bringing back fond memories of Thief.  However, there are minor annoyances that have started adding up over time, and I can see them tainting a reviewer's opinion. 

The dialogue is not as clever or world-painting as in the last game.  I seem to remember the guards and citizens all talking about the various factions to such a degree that they really created a sense of place.  I'm not getting that here.

More annoyingly, the dialogue repeats to a ridiculous level.  I mentioned earlier in this thread the "What does a third offense get you" exchange which I must have heard a dozen times in my brief time in that section of the city (it does seem to move on to other repeated dialogue bits as you progress in the story).  I have heard people say a bit of dialogue that is taken from a larger exchange, but not heard the rest of it, even if I haven't moved.  I have heard people have a full conversation and then immediately repeat that exact same conversation.  And these can be long back and forths with no option to skip them.  Rarely do they say anything useful, and the background details they do add are ham-fisted at best.

The fact that I have to go through a button-mash sequence to get through windows every time is irritating.  Add to that the fact that Garrett has to examine the window before I can do the button mash just takes needless time and makes going through windows a nuisance (and with no way to know before hand which windowed rooms you've already cleared out, the annoyance grows).

Assets are reused a little too much.  There are homes that look exactly like other homes in different parts of the city.  There are areas where you have to slip by a plank of wood (with another useless button mashing sequence) to get to another part of the city. These seem to be just copied and pasted.

The load times are too long.  This would be one thing if it only happened when you were moving into and out of story sections, but it happens getting to a new part of the city, too (often accompanied by a window button mash sequence).  Reloading saves takes a bit longer than you'd think, too.

Garret's neck scarf looks dumb.  This may be subjective, but I remember thinking Garrett looked badass in previous games, now he looks like a hipster who's sticking to a dumb fashion choice just to prove a point.  I get that he slips that up to cover his face ninja-style, but when we see him in third person cutscenes, it seems to always be down, and it just looks dorky.

I'm sure there are others, too.  None of these are big, game-breaking deals, but they add up.  Even if these aren't directly mentioned in reviews, I can imagine them making someone less charitable in their opinions of other areas of the game design.  "If the creators couldn't be bothered to fix these little things, what other issues does this game have" kind of thing.

To be honest, when I started this post, I wasn't expecting to find as many of these annoying issues as I did.  I am enjoying the game, as I said, but these irritations sometimes drive that down.

JCC

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2014, 05:01:38 PM »

I think the game is a lot of fun, but I still have many annoyances with it. I will go into details once I finish it. I currently have two chapters left. I think it's obviously a game that had competing philosophies behind it.

-John

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2014, 08:26:47 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on March 10, 2014, 04:39:03 PM

More annoyingly, the dialogue repeats to a ridiculous level.  I mentioned earlier in this thread the "What does a third offense get you" exchange which I must have heard a dozen times in my brief time in that section of the city (it does seem to move on to other repeated dialogue bits as you progress in the story).  I have heard people say a bit of dialogue that is taken from a larger exchange, but not heard the rest of it, even if I haven't moved.  I have heard people have a full conversation and then immediately repeat that exact same conversation.  And these can be long back and forths with no option to skip them.  Rarely do they say anything useful, and the background details they do add are ham-fisted at best.

OMG, yes.  If I have to hear one more time about the guy who "rolled around with Polly Adler, the sweetest smelling dockfrock in the skinmarket", I'm going to put an arrow in his neck out of sheer principle.  Even better is when it triggers multiple people to have the same conversation about 5 seconds apart, so you end up with this weird echo effect.

The fact that I have to go through a button-mash sequence to get through windows every time is irritating. 

Agree that it's irritating, but certainly not a game-breaker.  Hoping that gets patched out sometime.

The load times are too long.  This would be one thing if it only happened when you were moving into and out of story sections, but it happens getting to a new part of the city, too (often accompanied by a window button mash sequence).  Reloading saves takes a bit longer than you'd think, too.

I saw multiple reviews complain about this, but I haven't had any issues with loading times.  The longest I've seen is about 10 seconds.

About the only gripe I would add it the worthless world map.  Especially since lots of the side missions are spread out far and wide all over the city, and it makes them rather difficult to find.  Other than that, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and think it's gotten a bit of an unfair shake by reviewers.  It obviously isn't GOTY material, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2014, 08:44:09 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on March 10, 2014, 08:26:47 PM

Quote from: Bullwinkle on March 10, 2014, 04:39:03 PM

OMG, yes.  If I have to hear one more time about the guy who "rolled around with Polly Adler, the sweetest smelling dockfrock in the skinmarket", I'm going to put an arrow in his neck out of sheer principle.  Even better is when it triggers multiple people to have the same conversation about 5 seconds apart, so you end up with this weird echo effect.

The fact that I have to go through a button-mash sequence to get through windows every time is irritating. 

Agree that it's irritating, but certainly not a game-breaker.  Hoping that gets patched out sometime.

I saw multiple reviews complain about this, but I haven't had any issues with loading times.  The longest I've seen is about 10 seconds.

About the only gripe I would add it the worthless world map.  Especially since lots of the side missions are spread out far and wide all over the city, and it makes them rather difficult to find.  Other than that, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and think it's gotten a bit of an unfair shake by reviewers.  It obviously isn't GOTY material, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun.

Yeah, as I said these are big, game-ruining things (although the ambient voice overs come close - those were such a great part of the original games, it's a shame to see them squandered here). 

They do tend to add up over a play session, though.  If I'm trying to jimmy a window and while I'm waiting for the animation and button-mashing, I have to hear the same conversation I've already heard a dozen times and then I hit an unexpected load screen, it can make me a little frustrated.  Reviewers often crank through the game in limited sessions, so I would imagine these compile over that time to leave a bad taste, which might lead to less favorable views of other aspects that maybe aren't so problematic.

BTW, my load times are definitely more than 10 seconds (PS4).  I wouldn't say they go over a minute, but it feels like it sometimes.

Anyway, I'll say again that I'm still enjoying it, despite these small issues.  I'm just glad to have this series back in some capacity (and that it hasn't been modernized, as was threatened at one point).

Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 10, 2014, 10:25:40 PM »

I never noticed voice over thing being that bad.  One time, I overheard a chick telling some dude about some loot near a fireplace.  I broke into the house near by and sure enough, a hidden panel by the fire place.  Other times I wasnt able to find what the people on the street were talking about.

I have heard some repetitiveness, but it hasnt annoyed me near as much as it did skyrim.   But I am only halfway through chapter 5, but I did complete all the side quests.   So maybe theyll start grating soon, probably will notice them now that you have talked about it argh.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2014, 10:44:07 PM »

Quote from: Morgul on March 10, 2014, 10:25:40 PM

I never noticed voice over thing being that bad.  One time, I overheard a chick telling some dude about some loot near a fireplace.  I broke into the house near by and sure enough, a hidden panel by the fire place.  Other times I wasnt able to find what the people on the street were talking about.

I have heard some repetitiveness, but it hasnt annoyed me near as much as it did skyrim.   But I am only halfway through chapter 5, but I did complete all the side quests.   So maybe theyll start grating soon, probably will notice them now that you have talked about it argh.

Sorry.

I'm only at Chapter 3, IIRC.  I spend a lot of time pissing out areas of the city, though, so maybe I'm getting them more often.  But the repetition is at a ridiculous level.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2014, 11:02:39 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on March 10, 2014, 10:44:07 PM

Quote from: Morgul on March 10, 2014, 10:25:40 PM

Sorry.

I'm only at Chapter 3, IIRC.  I spend a lot of time pissing out areas of the city, though, so maybe I'm getting them more often.  But the repetition is at a ridiculous level.

I spent quite a bit of time on one of the side missions (looking for the poems in the dude's house...never did find them all, was one short), and I must have heard the Polly Adler dockfrock thing at least 15-20 times while I was in that house.  I'm assuming it must have been a bug, but man it was annoying.

Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 11, 2014, 12:29:52 AM »

Updated my NVidia drivers today as I hadn't done so in awhile, and re-ran the benchmark tool. Before was getting an average of 60fps and after the driver update was getting an average 65fps. So if anyone is on the cusp of getting 60fps might try updating the drivers. I still think that benchmark is a bit suspect but an improvement is an improvement.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: March 11, 2014, 11:46:27 PM »

I'm on Chapter 6 and I'm just loving the game. As mentioned, it's not GOTY material, but it's a heck of a lot of fun. Well, well worth the time and money, despite a few annoying as get out bugs (the VERY repetitive NPC voices).

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2014, 02:01:23 AM »

I don't like the characterization in some areas, it didn't even make him more relatable to have him be as up front caring as he is portrayed in the game at times.

After end spoilers:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Going to rescue his fence? For what purpose? He's his fence, not lifelong friend. Sure there were other reasons to go to the tower, but it starts with the idea of rescuing the fence.

It's not like I'm asking for the old Garret, but he's a thief through and through. It was hard to reconcile the whole plotline that Garret doesn't care when he went though so much trouble to rescue his fence. I mean the crazy ex girlfriend is one thing.

Also I really missed the whole, stealing from a god final mission, not to mention the keeper angle. But whatever.

Overall, still a good game.
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2014, 04:24:56 PM »

Zero Punctuation: Thief  icon_lol

(Language possibly not safe for work)

Note: Yahtzee is super critical of all games.  Also note that the first two Thief games are two of his all-time favorites.  You can probably guess where this is going…
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2014, 04:43:04 PM »

Just finished. I had an extremely long review in my head ready to type up, but really the Zero Punctuation review nails it. My only real difference of opinion is that I enjoyed this game much more than he did despite everything in the ZP review being 100% correct.

I think the low reviews are quite warranted. But if it's a 6/10 game, it's at least a fun 6/10 game for people like me who want more Thief 1-2 and can't get it, but can still enjoy bland substitutes for what they are.

I have discovered over the past few years that I am starting to hate open world games except in RPGs and GTA like games. First the Batman Arkham series has been ruined by it, and now (and before in Thief 3) Thief. FUCK CITY SECTIONS. If you want to allow us to explore the city, put a fucking mission in it. Don't make me traipse through the same sections over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (and over) again. Especially when it means I get fewer missions.

And, while I found the new voice actor for Garret acceptable in the missions, he was at times awful in the (awful) cut scenes. There was no good reason not to bring Stephen Russel back unless he didn't want to besmirch himself by playing such a mediocre characterization of Garret. The story in this game was by far the least interesting.

Thank goodness for The Dark Mod! Thief with a graphical upgrade that doesn't have small, linear missions!

(Seriously, I did like the game, but it's a distant 4th in the series. Behind the 3rd which was a distant 3rd in the series.)

-John

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 17, 2014, 05:36:10 AM »

Garret sounds like George Clooney
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 20, 2014, 05:22:52 PM »

I've been out of the Thief game for a long time, but this entry feels very "Thief-y" to me.  The city is pretty annoying though and I feel like the non-connected areas revisit the old dark shadows gripe of lowest common system specs dictating how the game was designed.  Once inFamous is out I don't think I will play this much and will probably sell it off.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2014, 05:04:04 PM »

Finished up this afternoon.  Completed all the missions except for one, which I think was a bug (was supposed to find 5 poems in a dudes house, and one of them wasn't where it was supposed to be according to the FAQ I read).  Took me just under 22 hours, and I played with the default settings.

I totally agree with Ron's review, and would give it right around the same score (85/100).  It was a very fun experience, even if it was a significant deviation from the previous titles.  In fact, I get the feeling that if it was a new IP - or had literally any title other than "Thief" on the box - it would have been far better received.  The stealth mechanics were tight and there were plenty of pulse-pounding moments as you swooped through a set of patrolling guards (I really liked the Swoop mechanic).  I really disliked the whole open City at first, but once I figured out how to move around and where things were, it wasn't really a big deal.  Even the map - which seemed completely unusable at first - became very helpful once I knew how to use it.  I tried to play through mostly on a no-kill, but did have to take out a guard or two along the way.  I probably only killed half a dozen in my 22 hours, and there were a number of my tools and weapons that I never even used. (did I even have a melee weapon, other than the Blackjack?).

I only had a couple big gripes:
-  I didn't think the story was nearly as awful as everyone was saying, but that was a horrible, horrible ending.  Seriously, I have no idea what the hell happened and it's like they just kinda said, "Well, I guess we'll stop here".  Awful.
-  The stupid gorram birds and dogs, which you had no way to silence.  At least let me shoot the damn things to shut them up.  slywink
-  Going up against humans was lots of fun.  Anything else, not so much.  I inwardly groaned every time I had to go up against those stupid zombie-things.

All in all, I'd give it a big thumbs up.  I was expecting the worst, but ended up very pleasantly surprised.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 23, 2014, 05:30:49 PM »

I'm thrilled to hear that this game can be a blast if you have the right expectations.  I can deal with departures from the original as long as this game is fun in its own right, which it sounds like it is.  Looking forward to giving it a spin when I find a sale.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 23, 2014, 06:08:20 PM »

Probably my only real disappointment is that they did literally nothing with the existing Thief lore.  Not a single mention of Hammerites, The Builder, Keepers, etc.  I have no idea why they felt the need to start from scratch when there was such a rich lore to draw from.   Makes no sense, but the game is still fun regardless.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2014, 05:09:53 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on March 23, 2014, 05:04:04 PM

-  The stupid gorram birds and dogs, which you had no way to silence.  At least let me shoot the damn things to shut them up.  slywink

Choke Arrows. Completely knocks them out for good (unlike against people, where it works for like 5 seconds).

-  Going up against humans was lots of fun.  Anything else, not so much.  I inwardly groaned every time I had to go up against those stupid zombie-things.

Agreed. Those were never fun sections at all IMHO.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2014, 03:22:58 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on March 23, 2014, 05:04:04 PM

Finished up this afternoon.  Completed all the missions except for one, which I think was a bug (was supposed to find 5 poems in a dudes house, and one of them wasn't where it was supposed to be according to the FAQ I read).

I had an issue with that one too, the problem was
Spoiler for Hiden:
they stupidly put one under a health pack, not realizing that anyone with full health packs could not pick the health pack on top of it. So you had to hurt yourself, then use a health pack, then pick up the health pack so you could get the poem.

I haven't checked the release notes to see if they fixed that.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2014, 06:48:53 PM »

It looks like this is on sale this week for $30 digitally through both MS and Sony.

looks like it's only this price on PS3/PS4
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:29:05 PM by Caine » Logged

EddieA

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »

Quote from: Caine on March 25, 2014, 06:48:53 PM

It looks like this is on sale this week for $30 digitally through both MS and Sony.

looks like it's only this price on PS3/PS4

The 360 and XBOne digital versions will be $30 from 3/28 to 3/31.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: