http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 09:20:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Witcher - Spoilers  (Read 627 times)
Kagath
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »

I'm still in the Outskirts and am stuck in the crypt. I guess I don't know how to knock down the barrier to finish off the ghouls. I tried the first Sign you get like in the Prologue and it still didn't work. Actually I think there was/is another cave in the area that I couldn't do this to as well. Any ideas?

Playing: ? 360 | FO: New Vegas | BF4 PC / 360 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:01 PM »

There are some collapsed areas you can't get through directly. Either you've missed a different passage somewhere in the crypt, or you'll only be able to get to the other side of the wall by entering through a different entrance altogether. I don't recall what the situation is in this case though.

If you can't see an obvious way to get past the wall you're stuck at, just leave the crypt and do something else until you figure it out. These things normally resolve themelves, and even if they don't, a standard Witcher contract isn't important to the story at all.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 02:56:36 PM »

I think I do remember the part you're talking about, and I'm pretty sure I completed that contract without ever accessing the other parts of the crypt.

-Autistic Angel
StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »

Since it's a spoilers thread, I'll spoil it a little bit. smile

I don't remember the details, but IIRC you are supposed to talk to someone outside the cave, tell them you found the barrier and they will send some men to dig through it. The barrier will be gone when you get back in the crypt.

I think the person you are supposed to talk to is right outside the crypt, but I may be mistaken - I played the game long time ago.
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »

Yeah I finally said screw it and left to find that out. Of course it was also the last thing I did so I forgot to go back and check it out before I left the area...

Doh. Oh well, next play through I guess.

Playing: ? 360 | FO: New Vegas | BF4 PC / 360 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: