http://gamingtrend.com
July 25, 2014, 04:08:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weekend Playlist -- 7/8/11  (Read 1248 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:58 AM »

I finished Red Faction:Armageddon,it got better past half way because you were in different vehicles and so it was a bit more different than just run and gunning like the first half...still very meh compared to 'Guerilla' though

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »

Got my 'dosage' of League Of Legends on Saturday morning. And it was quite good! I played my best Morgana game ever. I was.. on fire.  nod
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2011, 05:26:54 PM »

I got a little sleep, here and there... and the rest was all Forsaken World, all the time!   nod

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 05:30:29 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on July 11, 2011, 02:46:57 AM

Quote from: Isgrimnur on July 08, 2011, 02:54:30 PM

Nobody told me that if I played Oblivion I got to listen to Patrick Stuart send me to find his son, Sean Bean.  So I'll likely be playing that some.

I might also get in some BlOps, Dwarf Fortress, Tiger Woods, and Space Chem.  But odds are I won't get to them all.

Got Bean back to the Priory, which just sends me off to another location.  Does the game remain open world if you finish the main quest line?

Yep.  After finishing the main quest I was still able to do side quests like the Dark Brotherhood and various others.  But in all honesty, the side quests seemed to be more compelling than the main quest.  I completed 90% of the side q

Played some Tiger Woods and BlOps.  Got one more level of Space Chem under my belt.  I'm thinking that my brain just isn't set up to manage assembly lines.  No DF this weekend, but it still is on my mind.
[/quote]

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 05:32:29 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on July 11, 2011, 02:46:57 AM

Quote from: Isgrimnur on July 08, 2011, 02:54:30 PM

Nobody told me that if I played Oblivion I got to listen to Patrick Stuart send me to find his son, Sean Bean.  So I'll likely be playing that some.

I might also get in some BlOps, Dwarf Fortress, Tiger Woods, and Space Chem.  But odds are I won't get to them all.

Got Bean back to the Priory, which just sends me off to another location.  Does the game remain open world if you finish the main quest line?

Yep.  After finishing the main quest I was still able to do side quests like the Dark Brotherhood and various others.  But in all honesty, the side quests seemed to be more compelling than the main quest.  I completed 90% of the side quests before deciding to go back to the main quest.  The Thieves Guild was particularly interesting.  But don't worry about losing the ability to do side quests if you stick on the main path.  You can get around to them whenever you want, even after finishing the main quest.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2011, 05:58:19 PM »

Cool, thanks.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2011, 06:04:01 PM »

And, oh, I played like 5 mins of online PS3 'Blops' at a friend's BBQ friday on Sunday. I was a total noob and just made an embarrasment out of myself.  nod
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: