http://gamingtrend.com
December 20, 2014, 08:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weekend Playlist -- 7/4/14  (Read 403 times)
PR_GMR
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »

Yes.. it's Saturday afternoon. Hopefully, on this gorgeous July 4th weekend, you're alll outside.. but Imma gonna play some Wildstar. How about you?
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 07:50:31 PM »

Divinity Original Sin mainly

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 08:46:55 PM »

What classes are your two main heroes?  Or are you playing co-op with someone?

-Autistic Angel
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 12:26:15 AM »

Knight and Battlemage and they appear to disagree on EVERYTHING.  Also I have a Wayfarer and Cleric under another profile too

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 01:29:15 AM »

Wolfenstein ps4. That's prolly it. Was "festive" yesterday, so tonight I will chill at home.
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 01:56:34 AM »

I'll be playing Watchdogs and Hearthstone.  I have been critical on Watchdogs, but it has grown on me quiet a bit.  I hope to finish I before TLOU comes out.

Sent from my mobile device

Wake up.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 03:04:32 AM »

I've been working my way trough Shadowrun.  Just had a TPK on what looks to be the final battle.  I'll probably give it another shot and tweak my approach.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 03:53:48 AM »

I've been jumping between games trying to find something that sticks.  I played several hours of Torchlight 2 yesterday. 

Also played the new update for Next Car Game with a new car and track.

Today I started up State of Decay: Lifeline that I got in the Steam sale and realized it's frequent objectives aren't how I like to play that game.  Instead I'm finally playing the Breakdown DLC that I had never gotten around to.  It's just the sort of open-ended survival I like SoD for.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 06:17:09 AM »

I've been playing a bunch of coop with some GT folk:

Dawn of War last stand mode with Harkonis, Dreamshadow, and Mikagami

Sniper Elite 3 and Star Conflict with Jarrodhk

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 06:27:08 AM »

It appears I am a gamer again for the first time in a long time. Still playing time wasters though. Ace Patrol and Desktop Dungeons mainly tonight. Need to do some serious time with Divinity Original Sin tomorrow or start Might and Magic X. Itching for a game of Civ as well.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 04:05:42 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on July 06, 2014, 03:04:32 AM

I've been working my way trough Shadowrun.  Just had a TPK on what looks to be the final battle.  I'll probably give it another shot and tweak my approach.

I was able to give it a few more tries last night, and I'm undergeared. I don't have enough medkits and doc wagons, so it looks like I'll have to back all the way out to pre-run, re-gear, and husband my resources better until I get to the end.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 04:16:46 PM »

Going to try to finish up Wolfenstein - I'm only 1-2 hours from the end. After that on the console side it will be Child of Light, and on the PC The Wolf Among Us. Trying to knock out some quick wins before The Last of Us hits on the 29th.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 10:08:55 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on July 06, 2014, 04:16:46 PM

Going to try to finish up Wolfenstein - I'm only 1-2 hours from the end. After that on the console side it will be Child of Light, and on the PC The Wolf Among Us. Trying to knock out some quick wins before The Last of Us hits on the 29th.

I'm not quite as far, but I'm def enjoying it and clearing it off my backlog before TLOU.
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »

Shadowrun: Dragonfall ... at the last fight... not sure how I can beat it with my current gear/setup :-/
Walked Dead season 2
Age of Wonders 3
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2014, 12:46:24 AM »

Pumped 18hrs in to Resident Evil 4 HD the last few days finishing it. Hadn't played it since the Gamecube.

The controls for the game are terrible, took me an hour before I got used to them on the gamepad. And the camera angle terribly tight its amazing we played games like that. But at the same time the tight camera angle added to the tension. You could basically only see guys right in front of you. Not left/right/behind. So had to use your ears to hear if anyone is shuffling around close to you. Or shooting at you from above.

Its a fantastic game though. Lots of action. Nice puzzles. A ton of different locations (villages, castles, tombs, mines, underground labs, etc) which keep the game interesting. Plus they keep throwing new types of enemies at you so you have to learn new stuff. The other neat thing about playing it again is remembering some of the areas when I would get to them. "I remember this!" "Wait, something bad is going to happen isn't it?" "Ooh, this looks familiar!" But I didn't recall enough to ruin anything.

Now I got all this extra stuff to play through after finishing the game. Never had the extra Ada Wong missions on the Gamecube so it'll be all new to me.

Maybe I'll go through RE5 after this. Never did finish it.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 04:04:14 PM »

Played about 6 hours of Sniper Elite 3 on the PS4.  Doesn't look like anyone else picked this up though, so no co-op for me unless I want to attempt it with a random.  Also played more of Terraria on the Vita, some ETS2 on the PC for a palette cleanser.  Started Shadowrun DMS and it's got the old-school RPG flavor down solid.  Should I stick with it or just move on to the Dragonfall expansion? 

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 10:06:27 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on July 06, 2014, 12:26:15 AM

Knight and Battlemage and they appear to disagree on EVERYTHING.  Also I have a Wayfarer and Cleric under another profile too

When I play, I want to try a class combination that nobody else has used.  Like a Shepherd and a Dancer, or a Barkeep and a Nun.

Original Sin just got a stellar review from Game Informer, by the way.  Daniel Tack is one of their newest reviewers, but based on the livestreams and Test Chambers he's done so far, his taste in games seem very close to my own.  I'm looking forward to trying out Original Sin once my schedule opens up a bit.

-Autistic Angel
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 12:47:50 AM »

Been playing a lot of Divinity Original Sin since release.  Very good.  No hand holding in this one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: