http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 01:57:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weekend Playlist - 7/13/2012  (Read 343 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2012, 12:56:13 AM »

wait... it's almost 9pm on Friday and no Weekend Playlist?  PR_GMR!!!!!!!  @#$(*&% @#$(*&% @#$(*&%

well, since he's no where around I guess I'll bring in a special guest host.  what's that Mister Guest Host?  you have a special message for PR_GMR?

this isn't a strippergram, is it?  no, whew!  but it is only for PR_GMR about the Weekend Playlist?  OK, I'll spoiler it:

Spoiler for Hiden:

eek eek eek  okthatwaskindarude.....

anyways, I'm hoping to finish up Dragon's Dogma on the 360 if I can rescue my TV from the clutches of Xenosaga 3, otherwise some random PC games.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 01:14:49 AM »

Turning on my PC and buying everything on the steam sale  ninja

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 01:40:04 AM »

I hope to do some summoner wars, pocket heroes, dungeon fighter, and some betas. However somehow I've ended up at house with three 19-21 yr old girls who like smoking things I dont.  Could be worse I guess
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 04:37:55 AM »

I'm sure I will be playing more Tribes: Ascend.  And the Steam sale. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 04:42:34 AM »

I've been re-addicted to Skyrim over the last few weeks following the release of Dawnguard. I even finished the main quest (didn't mean too), probably play some Vampire Lord quest line.

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 06:39:58 AM »

deleting Dragon's Dogma from my HDD was a sad moment,but finished with the game now

Restarted Skyrim from the start,will play that for a week or two and then get the DLC

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 04:24:36 PM »

Playing Watch the Steam Sale and Update my Formula D game.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »

I had hoped to get back to gaming right after surgery, but the first few days were miserable and it took effort just to sit upright enough to watch TV.  But, yesterday I fired up Gears of War 3, played a little War for Cybertron, and then finally took the wrapping off of AC:Revelations.  Gears feels a little too "more of the same" but I want to see how the rest of the story unfolds, I'm at a frustrating wave-after-wave-after-wave of enemies stuck point in War for Cybertron, and Revelations just didn't grab me at all after playing through the first level.  I loved all past entries in the series, getting sucked in from the start, but so far I'm still waiting for Revelations to earn my interest.

I may try to play a little of all three this weekend, but I can hear Skyrim beckoning to me to start over and see where my adventure takes me (only have about 4 hours in and that was months ago).  

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »

BF3 360
Too Human
??? Zuma

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on July 14, 2012, 12:56:13 AM

wait... it's almost 9pm on Friday and no Weekend Playlist?  PR_GMR!!!!!!!  @#$(*&% @#$(*&% @#$(*&%

well, since he's no where around I guess I'll bring in a special guest host.  what's that Mister Guest Host?  you have a special message for PR_GMR?

this isn't a strippergram, is it?  no, whew!  but it is only for PR_GMR about the Weekend Playlist?  OK, I'll spoiler it:

Spoiler for Hiden:

eek eek eek  okthatwaskindarude.....

anyways, I'm hoping to finish up Dragon's Dogma on the 360 if I can rescue my TV from the clutches of Xenosaga 3, otherwise some random PC games.

Ohhh, noooo.  crybaby Yet, it's understandable. Actually, this firing from The Weekend Playlist offices is with good timing. I move to NYC Sunday night and I will be living by the seat of my pants for the next few months. I do not know when I will be able to play another game again, PC or console. My PC and consoles are staying in storage in Baltimore for a while. And with 'Guild Wars 2' and 'Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron' looming over the hill (and my addiction to 'League Of Legends'), I'm gonna go thru serious withdrawal. My Macbook Pro and Ipad 2 will have to fulfill my electronic needs for a while until I get settled. 

Now, I just remember that I still own a Nintendo DS, so guess the weeks ahead will be time to spend some quality time with it.

PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 12:10:37 AM »

Finally finished Gears of War 3.  While the beginning felt a little too "more of the same," holy hell do things ramp up as the game progresses.  New settings, new enemies, new mayhem, new weapons, and non-stop intense firefights and action. 

Definitely the most intense entry in the trilogy and a fitting end to the story.  Emotional, exciting, and welcomed closure.   thumbsup

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 12:12:07 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on July 14, 2012, 12:56:13 AM

finished Dragon's Dogma and got back to the Amazing Spider-Man on the 360, while on the PC I fired up The Walking Dead.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 06:11:32 AM »

Played our ongoing Battletech/Mechwarrior campaign for the first time in a long time on Friday. (campaign is 20 years old or so at this point, members of the group have been spread all over the place at different times) Continued our ongoing Shadowrun campaign on Saturday.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 11:44:40 AM »

Put around 12 hours into Dragon's Dogma. Just about ready to finish the first act, finishing up a couple quests and doing some exploring before I do so.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: