http://gamingtrend.com
August 21, 2014, 04:24:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weekend Playlist -- 5/25/2012  (Read 259 times)
PR_GMR
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2012, 03:47:43 PM »

It's..... The Weekend Playlist pushing your gaming hobby since 1961, but this is Memorial Day weekend. Memorial Day originated as Decoration Day shortly after the American Civil War after the huge number of casualties of that war. The day was meant to remember fallen Union soldiers, and for a good while, the North and the South observed the holiday in different ways. In the 20th century, the holiday was expanded to memorialize all fallen US soldiers of all wars. So take a moment this weekend to remember all who've given their lives for the many freedoms that we enjoy these days.

So.. what will be your gaminig pleasure? I'm gonna be deadlocked editing an importing film/video project.. so I'm gonna stay put, do my thing, and try to sneak a minimal amount of Diablo III and League Of Legends. How about you?
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 04:43:52 PM »

I'll probably play some Dirt Showdown since it just came out and I unwittingly preordered it. 

And then maybe some more Diablo 3.  Even though it isn't really grabbing me at this point I feel like I need to keep playing it for a bit.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 04:49:16 PM »

Hoping to finish up D3 over the long weekend.  If so, I may jump back into Xenoblade Chronicles.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 04:58:42 PM »

I have some time this weekend, so I'm going to try and finish of my ES Oblivion replay and then bounce back and forth between Witcher 2  and Dungeon Siege III.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 05:16:07 PM »

Dragon's Dogma on the 360, probably some Tropico 4 on the PC.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »

Dragon's Dogma on 360

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 04:12:55 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 25, 2012, 05:16:07 PM

Dragon's Dogma on the 360, probably some Tropico 4 on the PC.

played both.  got fed up With Tropico 4-  had a big population with well paying jobs but no one wanted to work them yet the game kept on complaining about unemployment and saying I needed to raise salaries which were already maxed out so I said fuck it and uninstalled.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 08:07:43 PM »

I've been working through Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2 and Assassin's Creed II - I've tried to get into the AC series a few times in the past but it never really took.  But I'm finally making some headway in AC2 and once it opened up, it's pretty fun.  The sheer amount of gameplay mechanics it throws at you in the first few hours is a bit daunting.
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »

Some Blacklight: Retribution, some Final Fantasy XIV
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 09:56:07 PM »

Quote from: Laner on May 28, 2012, 08:07:43 PM

I've been working through Minerva's Den for Bioshock 2 and Assassin's Creed II - I've tried to get into the AC series a few times in the past but it never really took.  But I'm finally making some headway in AC2 and once it opened up, it's pretty fun.  The sheer amount of gameplay mechanics it throws at you in the first few hours is a bit daunting.

is the Bioshock 2 DLC anygood?,I loved that game and have been meaning to get that DLC for some time now

I did as i said i would and played a bit of Dragons Dogma,but not as much as i thought,making up for that today

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 25, 2012, 04:43:52 PM

I'll probably play some Dirt Showdown since it just came out and I unwittingly preordered it. 

And then maybe some more Diablo 3.  Even though it isn't really grabbing me at this point I feel like I need to keep playing it for a bit.

I played quite a bit of Dirt: Showdown on Friday and Saturday, but didn't touch Diablo 3. 

I picked up Dragon's Dogma yesterday and that has been consuming me ever since.  smile

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 01:36:36 AM »

Had some extra gaming time this weekend and played D3 exclusively.  Got my DH up to level 38 in Nightmare act 1.
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 02:24:40 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 28, 2012, 09:56:07 PM

Quote from: Laner on May 28, 2012, 08:07:43 PM

is the Bioshock 2 DLC anygood?,I loved that game and have been meaning to get that DLC for some time now

So far I'm enjoying it - better than Bioshock 2, but not quite as good as the original.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: