http://gamingtrend.com
November 27, 2014, 07:13:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weekend Playlist -- 2/15/13  (Read 629 times)
PR_GMR
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »

It's!!!!... The Weekend Playlist, and I'm the man from Borinquen, PR_GMR! So.. what will be your gaming pleasure this weekend? For me, I'm enjoying my time with Guild Wars 2, so more of that shall be played. Also, I've been sprinkling a little of Sim City Social. How about you?
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 04:20:05 PM »

Metro 2033 - 360 - Keep meaning to get back to this. Been watching Fringe on the 360 instead lately.

PC wise, not sure I guess. Maybe start Crysis or Alpha Protocol from the Steam list.

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 04:53:58 PM »

not as much as I thought as I was informed today I have to visit the inlaws icon_cry But will still get some time in with System Shock 2.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 05:02:40 PM »

got to review 6 chapters for a general psychology test, write two papers for an English course and start thinking about another midterm paper, so my gaming time will be kinda limited this weekend.  probably going to work on some more AssCreed 3 and System Shock 2 on the PC.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 06:00:07 PM »

Limited game time this weekend, but I do hope to finish up a playthrough in ACM before the boredom sits in.  maybe some more Skyrim.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 08:08:55 PM »

My first weekend at home in a few weeks.  Will get in some Ni No Kuni, Fire Emblem, and might grab System Shock 2 as well.

disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 02:53:04 AM »

Dishonored...on the third mission and loving everything about the game so far  icon_cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 05:58:49 AM »

Quote from: disarm on February 16, 2013, 02:53:04 AM

Dishonored...on the third mission and loving everything about the game so far  icon_cool

Yeah I'm thrilled with the game. I need to get back to it. My ADD gaming habits threw me off its trail for awhile!
So maybe ill fire it back up, if ni no kuni doesn't look at me funny that is!
Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »

Dishonored...on the third mission and loving everything about the game so far  icon_cool

I'm jealous. I have a self imposed limit of $10 for games because I have a great backlog and I know they will all get to that price eventually. But Dishonored along with X-com sorely tempted me. I figure maybe Steam sale this summer, if not, then Christmas.
I just saw Mass Effect 3 on sale for 9.99 so I'll get to see the ending that everybody hates.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »

Quote from: Greg Wak on February 16, 2013, 02:46:00 PM

I'm jealous. I have a self imposed limit of $10 for games because I have a great backlog and I know they will all get to that price eventually. But Dishonored along with X-com sorely tempted me. I figure maybe Steam sale this summer, if not, then Christmas.
I just saw Mass Effect 3 on sale for 9.99 so I'll get to see the ending that everybody hates.

Man, I want to play 'Dishonored' too.. but can't afford it until it hits a sale price. Oh well, the wait shall continue.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »

Morrowind, plus Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 co-op sessions.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 05:45:05 PM »

Playing and loving Persona 4 for the PS Vita.    Ni No Kuni has opened my eyes a bit more to Japanese RPG's.   I never could stomach Final Fantasy games, but these feel different somehow.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 05:58:21 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on February 15, 2013, 05:02:40 PM

got to review 6 chapters for a general psychology test, write two papers for an English course and start thinking about another midterm paper, so my gaming time will be kinda limited this weekend.  probably going to work on some more AssCreed 3 and System Shock 2 on the PC.

psychology test taken and passed, most likely with a B (maybe a C), turned out first paper only had to be a rough draft and the second one a progress report only worth 5 points out of a total possible 1000 in class that I may just blow off because it should definitely be worth more that that (take 5 topics and create 10 open ended questions (no yes or no answers) for each topic), and the midterm paper that is due in 8 days looks like it will take me a whole 2 hours to knock out....

fuck it, I'm gaming.

Because I can,
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »

Tried to play the SimCity beta. I got in. But, by the time I downloaded and installed it, it was over. They only gave access for 24 hours, and you could only play an hour at a time. Fuckin' EA. I want to play this so badly. They couldn't have access on a Sunday? It's a fuckin' holiday weekend, too!  finger
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:37:46 PM by PR_GMR » Logged
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 03:03:24 PM »

Tried System Shock 2, decided it's not really my thing.  Spent a few hours with Ni No Kuni, trying to remember what the hell I'm doing after a 2 week hiatus.  Thankfully, I was able to jump back in pretty quickly.  Messed around with Fire Emblem a bit, but didn't spend much time there.

Also gave Tera another look, since it recently went F2P.  Still a quite fun MMO, but certainly not without it's issues

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 12:09:57 AM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on February 17, 2013, 05:31:47 PM

Tried to play the SimCity beta. I got in. But, by the time I downloaded and installed it, it was over. They only gave access for 24 hours, and you could only play an hour at a time. Fuckin' EA. I want to play this so badly. They couldn't have access on a Sunday? It's a fuckin' holiday weekend, too!  finger

you think that was bad?  Amazon just sent me an email with my code to get into that beta about 10 minutes ago icon_lol

Because I can,
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on February 20, 2013, 12:09:57 AM

Quote from: PR_GMR on February 17, 2013, 05:31:47 PM

you think that was bad?  Amazon just sent me an email with my code to get into that beta about 10 minutes ago icon_lol

UGH!!  icon_lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: