http://gamingtrend.com
August 28, 2014, 07:33:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weekend Playlist -- 12/16/11  (Read 449 times)
PR_GMR
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2011, 04:14:24 PM »

It's!!!.... The Weekend Playlist.. fostering your gaming hobby since 1937, the year of one of history's worst atrocities. In 1937, Japan invaded China, in what's known as the second Sino-Japanese War. Months after entering the Chinese mainland, the Japanese take the city of Nanking. On December 13th, 1937, the Japanese proceed to rape, torture and murder over 300,000 Chinese people during an atrocity labeled as the Rape Of Nanking. One of history's most condemnable genocides. There are currently two feature length films in theaters about this dark period of history.

And.. let's change gears. What will be your gaming pleasure this weekend? My lazy gamer ass is finally downloading my Star Wars: The Old Republic pre-order, so that it shall be 'pre-played' this weekend. I'm sure some League Of Legends will also be fitted in there. How 'bout you?

PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »

As of yesterday afternoon, THE SEMESTER IS FINALLY OVER.  Played a bit of MW3 MP last night but it just isn't the same without friends, then tried a little of MW3's single player, but just wasn't in the mood for that style of gameplay.  May play more MP today if friends are online, but as I received Batman: Arkham City from the wife for Christmas I may start it before leaving for Pittsburgh next Wednesday.  I also might get back into War for Cybertron so that I can finish it before getting even more games for Christmas.   

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 04:23:06 PM »

Congratz on the long-haul of a semester being over, Pete!  thumbsup
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 04:26:51 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on December 16, 2011, 04:23:06 PM

Congratz on the long-haul of a semester being over, Pete!  thumbsup

Thanks!  It actually feels a bit "odd" right now, sitting here in front of the computer without any homework to do, papers to write, or exams to review for.  I've become so accustomed to having an anatomy notebook nearby to keep up with the material or an o-chem text, notes, and an atom model kit spread out all over the living room while I fight through problem sets. 

Very relieved to be done. 

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »

Let's see.  Tonight, I need to order gifts for my sister and brother in law for Christmas and have them shipped (at no doubt exorbitant rates) to Ohio for Christmas.  Then I need to find a gift for the GF for our first Christmas. 

That is, of course, if I don't waste the whole weekend playing SWTOR.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 05:20:05 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on December 16, 2011, 05:02:23 PM

Let's see.  Tonight, I need to order gifts for my sister and brother in law for Christmas and have them shipped (at no doubt exorbitant rates) to Ohio for Christmas.  Then I need to find a gift for the GF for our first Christmas. 
I got an email today for free shipping in time for Xmas at Amazon if ordered by Mon? I think it said.

MW3 360
BF3 360
Halo CE
Morrowind - Minor mods for this one. Plinking away at it. I would like to at least finish the main quest someday even if not all the side ones.
Stalker SoC - restarted this with the Complete 2009 mod.

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »

Won't have much gaming time this weekend, but I'm hoping to finish To The Moon, and maybe fire up one of the games I've purchased on Steam sales that I haven't gotten to yet (Dungeon Defenders, Orcs Must Die, or Metro 2033).  Possibly some Chrono Cross as well.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 05:24:37 PM »

crap, it's the weekend already?  probably finish unpacking and re-arranging stuff (again) and then probably Saints Row the Third and X-men destiny on the 360, Skyrim on the PC.

[edit] oh, and I just got invited to the Tribes Ascend closed beta, so maybe that too.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 05:27:05 PM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »

Too much gaming goodness, not enough time.  Potentially I will be playing SWTOR, Assassin's Creed 2, Halo Anniversary, Fallout New Vegas, or one of the many titles in the latest Humble Bundle.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 09:20:16 PM »

I have the Dark Brotherhood quests and the Temple Quests(including getting married)and then i am pretty much done with Skyrim(195hrs in)..I am going to start it again on the easiest setting because the Oblivion Walker achievement didn't unlock when it should of yesterday,so gonna have to rush through the daedric quests again

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4-I am enjoying this,but it was a mistake to rent this or any Lego game,because you need the time to unlock stuff

Joe Danger-quite enjoying this,but may of been expecting better,but hopefully i will gel with it when i spend more time with it

Gotham City Imposters Beta-I tried to get into a game today but because of the awful lobbies i gave up after about 10 minutes,hopefully i will get in sometime before the beta ends on Tuesday

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »

Just started my replay of Mass Effect as a renegade... will work on that before doing ME2 as same. Prep so I have two characters for ME3
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 10:28:37 PM »

I'm still playing Skyrim for the majority of my gaming time.  I may also fire up a shooter for a change of pace, maybe Battlefield3 with the new maps, or Payday: The Heist with the new patch or even try out EDF:Insect Armageddon now that it is on Steam.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »

just swtor
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 01:44:08 PM »

Skyrim

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 05:05:01 PM »

More Skyrim...about 60 hours in and still hooked icon_cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Blackhawk
Gaming Trend Reader

?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 04:22:43 AM »

Assassin's Creed 2 for me this weekend, assuming I get any free time during the pre-holiday craziness.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 06:14:30 PM »

Created a Sith Inquisitor and put in a couple of hours into SWTOR. So far, so good.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »

Panzer Corps grand campaign, BF3, PinballFX2, Ascension (if other people take their turns).

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: