http://gamingtrend.com
September 21, 2014, 06:24:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Testament of Sherlock  (Read 406 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2011, 09:33:17 PM »

unfortunately,that's the real title of the new upcoming Sherlock Holmes game from Frogware,the same makers of Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper,which is a title i still need to pick up

360achievements.org

This time it seems our good Detective has been named as Prime Suspect,and its up to you to clear his name and solve the mystery
With the evidence pointing towards Sherlock, he struggles to prove his innocence and even faithful sidekick, Doctor Watson's trust in his friend begins to falter. Fleeing Scotland Yard, Holmes even begins destroying evidence and prowling around at night, further arousing suspicions. Has Sherlock gone mental? You'll soon find out in a complex and dark storyline that sees Holmes' getting into a deep investigation, following leads and examining evidence to make his deductions.

I am guessing its going to be the same point and click,but the screenshots look pretty as its a new game engine

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 03:59:30 PM »

This now has a September 2012 release,and from the Wiki page,it seems(Thankfully)that the official title has been shortened to 'The Testament of Sherlock Holmes'

I did pick up the Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper game,but i really could not get into it,maybe i will have better luck with this one

Lots of Screenshots

looks like(IMO) they are going for the Granada TVs Jeremy Brett/David Burke look

This will be an open world game and Open World 1890s London could be quite interesting,depends on how open it is as the last game did have open sections,but usually where you needed to be finding clues...it could be good if this is the real thing this time

Wiki Page

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 06:49:26 PM »

I've been listening to the Giant Bomb podcasts from E3 during work, and there was a hilarious story told about the presentation for this game. The big hook at the end of the presentation was:

Spoiler for Hiden:
You can play as Sherlock's dog!

Not that I would have gotten this anyway, but from what I heard during the podcast I wont be playing this.  icon_lol

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: