http://gamingtrend.com
November 26, 2014, 12:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC/360/Ps3] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Impressions, tweaks and more!  (Read 60523 times)
Arkon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 24, 2011, 01:09:03 PM »

Quote from: skystride on November 24, 2011, 04:50:07 AM

Quote from: Fuzzballx on November 23, 2011, 07:08:26 PM

For lots of people, including myself, the game unmodified, as shipped, crashes to desktop every 10minutes to an hour with no warning or error message and using the LAA modification fixed that so we didn't have crashes....after the patch up yesterday the CTDs came back worse than ever and even showed up for folks who hadn't had them before.

Expecting new LAA patch to fix it again so it no longer crashes regularly.

This is happening to me now, constant crashes.  I tried changing back to default preferences but no change.  Before the patch I hadn't crashed for days.

From my understanding the ugrids change is tied to your save, once you make the change there is no going back.
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 24, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on November 24, 2011, 01:09:03 PM

Quote from: skystride on November 24, 2011, 04:50:07 AM

Quote from: Fuzzballx on November 23, 2011, 07:08:26 PM

For lots of people, including myself, the game unmodified, as shipped, crashes to desktop every 10minutes to an hour with no warning or error message and using the LAA modification fixed that so we didn't have crashes....after the patch up yesterday the CTDs came back worse than ever and even showed up for folks who hadn't had them before.

Expecting new LAA patch to fix it again so it no longer crashes regularly.

This is happening to me now, constant crashes.  I tried changing back to default preferences but no change.  Before the patch I hadn't crashed for days.

From my understanding the ugrids change is tied to your save, once you make the change there is no going back.

I don't think I ever changed that but I'm not sure.  If it was an incompatibility issue, would the game run for 10 minutes then crash?
Abaddon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 24, 2011, 09:41:40 PM »

Question for anyone playing a mage type post level 20, which element are you finding the most viable?
I typically prefer doing cold/ice when playing a mage type but it seems the logical choice in Skyrim is Fire. A significant number of creatures and NPC's (Nords, Ice Troll, ALL UNDEAD, etc.) are highly resistant to ice and from experimenting Fire just seems to outright do more damage. I was hoping the sub-par damage of ice would be offset by it's reported slowing effects but so far, currently level 14, it does not seem to impact creatures very much. I have definitely noticed the slow effect on my character when struck with Ice but enemies still close distance very easily even when struck with double ice spikes. Anyone else attempted an Ice focus?

Second question to anyone using companions or henchmen, how do you deal with the annoying game mechanic of friendly fire? As a ranged mage type I have been seriously debating dumping my companion as it's more a hinderance than a help now. He has a penchant for stepping right in front of my spells and in narrow corridors makes targeting an enemy more difficult than it should be. Had one battle against a Bandit Chieftan I should have easily won but could not launch any attacks in fear of hitting my companion.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 24, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »

Quote from: Abaddon on November 24, 2011, 09:41:40 PM

Second question to anyone using companions or henchmen, how do you deal with the annoying game mechanic of friendly fire? As a ranged mage type I have been seriously debating dumping my companion as it's more a hinderance than a help now. He has a penchant for stepping right in front of my spells and in narrow corridors makes targeting an enemy more difficult than it should be. Had one battle against a Bandit Chieftan I should have easily won but could not launch any attacks in fear of hitting my companion.
If you complete the Azura Shrine quest, you'll have the option of getting a mage companion.  For the reasons you mentioned, she makes a great compliment for your own mage.  She never gets in the way, and you both can nuke the crap out of anything that opposes you both.
Wargus

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 25, 2011, 12:13:23 AM »

Quote from: Roguetad on November 24, 2011, 11:19:25 PM

If you complete the Azura Shrine quest, you'll have the option of getting a mage companion.  For the reasons you mentioned, she makes a great compliment for your own mage.  She never gets in the way, and you both can nuke the crap out of anything that opposes you both.

I have a mage henchman I got from a different quest and he's an idiot.  So unless the AI is better with her, then the henchmen being a mage doesn't automatically make them great. He steps into my line of fire all the time and having him around pretty much means I have to forgo AOE spells.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: November 25, 2011, 01:05:34 AM »

Im kind of curious about those who have had the multiple crash issues with Skyrim.   I have had exactly one crash in 40 hours of play and that happened when I tried to alt/tab out of the game.  This is seriously one of the most stable games Ive ever played.  I do have a very up to date computer, with an Intel i-7 2600k processor and a GTX 590 graphics card, so maybe the game was optimized for newer equipment.  I was actually quite surprised, based on my game play, to see people complaining about its stability. 

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 25, 2011, 03:01:37 AM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on November 25, 2011, 01:05:34 AM

Im kind of curious about those who have had the multiple crash issues with Skyrim.   I have had exactly one crash in 40 hours of play and that happened when I tried to alt/tab out of the game.  This is seriously one of the most stable games Ive ever played.  I do have a very up to date computer, with an Intel i-7 2600k processor and a GTX 590 graphics card, so maybe the game was optimized for newer equipment.  I was actually quite surprised, based on my game play, to see people complaining about its stability. 

I have a GTX 580 (with up-to-date drivers) and an i7-2600k running windows 7 OS and have multiple crashes every session. Lately the thieves guild area in Riften seem to have the biggest issue. I often noticed framerate hiccups starting in that area which results in a crash shortly after, but it can happen anywhere. I save very often now.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: November 25, 2011, 06:14:41 AM »

Question for anyone playing a mage type post level 20, which element are you finding the most viable?

Dual stunning firebolts. It's the most cost-effective and dangerous combination in my arsenal at this point (level 25), and has been for a while. Spells of higher tiers are too costly compared to the effect they provide (I'll run out of mana before taking out 50% of an enemy's health with Fireball, whereas I can take out multiple opponents without running out of mana when using Firebolt). I occasionally use Lightning Bolt when up against mages, at least for the first few seconds of the battle. I'm using Close Wounds to heal up after battle. It's rare for me to use other spells than these, which is disappointing. There's lots of interesting spells to cast, but they have silly level caps to them which makes them completely uninteresting at this point, and which means I won't naturally level those skills enough for them to become usable again either. An example is Fury, a spell I used a lot of in the early game but which now has no effect any longer.

The magic system is a few steps down from earlier Elder Scrolls titles, for the most part because there's no spell designer.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 25, 2011, 04:39:33 PM »

had an odd encounter with a dragon last night.  was coming out of a cairn with a Companion and heard a roar.  I turned to watch it rip into the air, and since I had just found another word of power I was like 'WOOOOOOO!!! DRAGON SOUL!!!!!!'  I whipped out my Elvish mace, fired up a fire bolt, and......

waited.  damn thing just kept circling the skies, not even attacking.  I was on the open plains, so there was plenty of room for it to land.  f*ck&ng cowardly dragon!

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #769 on: November 25, 2011, 05:11:34 PM »

Yeah, I have the occasional dragon that will just ignore me too. I sometimes try to climb the highest point in the vicinity and try to attack it with spells, but it just keeps adjusting its trajectory so that I can't hit. Damn tease! It sometimes even happens with dragons in combat. Even though I do the vast majority of the damage to it, it won't even think about attacking me. Instead it'll focus on NPCs and monsters nearby, even in the cases where they haven't noticed the dragon in the first place. It's so bad that if I'm standing within melee range it'll just fly off instead of attacking me, then go kill some unlucky creature nearby. I can keep attacking it the entire time, but it just doesn't care, and then it's dead.
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 25, 2011, 05:39:38 PM »

I had a strange Dragon encounter this morning as well. But this turned out for my benefit. I had just finished a crawl, and as I came out, right in front of me a dragon dropped, dead! I thought I wonder if I can still loot it even though I never fired a shot. Turns out you can, and get the Dragon soul....Easy-peasy...(this happened on the edge of a town, so obviously the town folk had been battling it before I came out) Kinda got a real immersive feeling about it. Nicely done!

Grace: Unmerited favor.
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 25, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »

I fixed my crashes by dropping down to High graphics setting even though my PC can easily handle Ultra.  At least I am able to play now.  I was on the verge of dumping the game even though I was loving it prior to the crashes starting.
stryker
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 25, 2011, 06:41:44 PM »

Quote from: Arclight on November 25, 2011, 05:39:38 PM

I had a strange Dragon encounter this morning as well. But this turned out for my benefit. I had just finished a crawl, and as I came out, right in front of me a dragon dropped, dead! I thought I wonder if I can still loot it even though I never fired a shot. Turns out you can, and get the Dragon soul....Easy-peasy...(this happened on the edge of a town, so obviously the town folk had been battling it before I came out) Kinda got a real immersive feeling about it. Nicely done!
It would have been awesome if you came out of the cave/sewer/tunnel squinting into the bright light of day, only to notice a strange shadow right before the dragon landed on you.
SQUISH smile
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 25, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »

Quote from: stryker on November 25, 2011, 06:41:44 PM

Quote from: Arclight on November 25, 2011, 05:39:38 PM

It would have been awesome if you came out of the cave/sewer/tunnel squinting into the bright light of day, only to notice a strange shadow right before the dragon landed on you.
SQUISH smile

Look!!!! Up in the sky!!! Its a plane, its a bird, its a ............splat!

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #774 on: November 25, 2011, 09:38:16 PM »

Holy shit, I'm mixed up in some really important stuff in this game right now, and it's not even related to the main quest as far as I can tell. The quest I'm currently on is the most epic of all the ones I've seen, and it's incredibly hard to find in the first place. It has led me through a massive dungeon which ended up in an underground city filled with incredible treasures (a clear sign that this isn't Oblivion. I really felt like I had stumbled upon the untouched remains of a powerful society) and what may or may not be the most powerful/important artifact in the entire game. I could imagine my character picking it up with trembling hands. I fought a named dragon underground and saw so many awesome things that I'm going to have to go back to this place later to explore more of it. You know you're dealing with exotic and rare stuff when you pick up a herb growing in the area and immediately get a quest to figure out what the heck it does. And the place has plenty of it growing all around.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 25, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »

Was it Blackreach? Loooove that place!

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #776 on: November 25, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on November 25, 2011, 09:39:08 PM

Was it Blackreach?

Yes.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 25, 2011, 09:44:10 PM »

In case you want more wonderful exploration, I cannot recommend going to Solitude enough, and do the quests for the jarl's men there...that was my jaw dropping moment and made the world feel real!

A new one
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 25, 2011, 09:46:33 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 25, 2011, 09:39:48 PM

Was it Blackreach?

Yes.

I found that place last night and collected 30 Scarlet Ninroot from there for a quest,it was damn ginormous and also quite dark in places,even my Candlelight spell didn't work

Made me laugh when you were miles below ground and then there is a giant just wondering around minding his own business,and there were a few places(Elevators) to take you back to the surface of Skyrim that were new locations i hadn't found when i made it back to the top

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #779 on: November 25, 2011, 09:49:50 PM »

But did you both have the quest there before heading in? The one that leads you to the artifact? That was the most awesome part, and the quest seems to be quite hidden. I only found it after I wanted to see what happened if I reached the end of the world map, and then realized that the end is quite a bit farther out than I suspected.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: November 25, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 25, 2011, 09:49:50 PM

But did you both have the quest there before heading in? The one that leads you to the artifact? That was the most awesome part, and the quest seems to be quite hidden. I only found it after I wanted to see what happened if I reached the end of the world map, and then realized that the end is quite a bit farther out than I suspected.

Hmm, its part of the main quest, as far as I remember?

Edit: And yes, it IS awesome, no doubt about it. Still, go to solitude, and do the quest I'm talking about. Seriously! :-)

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #781 on: November 25, 2011, 10:07:13 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on November 25, 2011, 09:59:49 PM

Quote from: TiLT on November 25, 2011, 09:49:50 PM

Hmm, its part of the main quest, as far as I remember?

Is it? I found it quite separately from the main quest, and I can't really see how it would relate.

Spoiler for Hiden:
A crazy old man in a remote mountain island is trying to open a door, and this involves one of the legendary Elder Scrolls in some way or another (he's not quite lucid, so it's hard to understand the details of his scheme). The first part of his quest sent me into Blackreach where the goal was in the same room as the Elder Scroll itself. I'm not sure if the scroll was part of the objective.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 25, 2011, 10:10:46 PM »

Have you completed the main quest?

As for specifics, I wont spoil the main quest but

Spoiler for Hiden:
You need the elder scroll you find there to deal with part of the major threat in the game

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #783 on: November 25, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on November 25, 2011, 10:10:46 PM

Nope. I haven't gotten all that far in it yet.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 25, 2011, 10:13:30 PM »

Okay, pretty cool then, that you can do stuff there before...

But seriously, go do the solutide quests ;-)

A new one
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 25, 2011, 11:02:16 PM »

Quote from: skystride on November 25, 2011, 06:33:16 PM

I fixed my crashes by dropping down to High graphics setting even though my PC can easily handle Ultra.  At least I am able to play now.  I was on the verge of dumping the game even though I was loving it prior to the crashes starting.

That's interesting.  I've been playing on "High" all along and have had only one crash.  And I'm pretty sure that was Steam's fault because it was the other day when they announced they were doing some maintenanc but claimed it wouldn't impact people playing.  But as soon as I crashed, Steam wouldn't let me back in for a few minutes.  Have had no other issue since.

Meanwhile, I tried Ultra settings yesterday and saw major stuttering when I would load into outside areas.  It would go away, but it takes long enough that it isn't worth it to me.

And I've done enough stuff in Solitude that all I need to become a thane is buy the house.  I'm not 100% sure what Razgon is referring to there.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 25, 2011, 11:50:34 PM »

Was it Blackreach? Loooove that place!
I can't believe how big Blackreach is.  I went there for the first time last night, and hours later, I still hadn't explored everything.  I feel like I only explored a fraction of it.  I did get the artificat I needed and made my way back to the surface. That place merits much further exploration. 

It's staggering to me how beautiful the world of Skyrim is.  Blackreach is just one of many examples.
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 26, 2011, 03:02:49 AM »

I'm starting to feel like this may be my most enjoyable RPG ever. After 60 plus hours I am no where near getting bored with it. I think this is a huge accomplishment for the guys and gals who created this amazing world.
Normally I just stick to the main story quests and hope I don't get weary of the game before I'm finished. I have barely touched them so far in Skyrim.

Best money spent on a game in years, probably ever.  Skyrim gets my game of the decade award. nod

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 26, 2011, 07:22:08 AM »

Quote from: Sarkus on November 25, 2011, 11:02:16 PM

Quote from: skystride on November 25, 2011, 06:33:16 PM

That's interesting.  I've been playing on "High" all along and have had only one crash.  And I'm pretty sure that was Steam's fault because it was the other day when they announced they were doing some maintenanc but claimed it wouldn't impact people playing.  But as soon as I crashed, Steam wouldn't let me back in for a few minutes.  Have had no other issue since.

Meanwhile, I tried Ultra settings yesterday and saw major stuttering when I would load into outside areas.  It would go away, but it takes long enough that it isn't worth it to me.

And I've done enough stuff in Solitude that all I need to become a thane is buy the house.  I'm not 100% sure what Razgon is referring to there.

I'm referring to the quest that suddenly connects a series of books to the real world

Spoiler for Hiden:
The wolf Queen - that was some seriously bad-ass underground castle building and story telling there - loved it!

A new one
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 26, 2011, 09:08:51 AM »

I finished the main story tonight.  In hindsight, I wish I had finished it sooner.  You pickup some really powerful shouts along the way that would be incredibly helpful during normal questing.  For instance, you get a shout
Spoiler for Hiden:
that helps solve the problem of dragons remaining in the sky during fights.
 There are 2 more shouts that you get that are really cool.

This isn't your typical Bethesda main story, in fact, without revealing any spoilers, you're told that your story is just beginning after the main quest ends.  So if you're holding back like I was trying to get in everything before the main quest, I actually recommend just the opposite.  Do the main story and then enjoy the rest of the game afterwards.
Chordian
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #790 on: November 26, 2011, 11:21:18 AM »

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 26, 2011, 04:08:43 PM »

want to read all the books out of game?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:55:18 PM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #792 on: November 26, 2011, 04:41:12 PM »

Awesome, I've been collecting books in the game and storing them to read away one night. Now I can just load these on my android phone and read them on the go.

I really like the Cabin in the Woods story, and I'm really hoping I can find that cabin.
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 26, 2011, 05:37:22 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 25, 2011, 10:11:38 PM

Quote from: Razgon on November 25, 2011, 10:10:46 PM

Nope. I haven't gotten all that far in it yet.

Like Razgon said, what you're talking about is part of the main quest.  Although I had no idea you could go there and get the artifact beforehand.
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 27, 2011, 06:44:42 PM »

Well, after eighty hours, I've finished Skyrim. I'm using the term "finished" very loosely, with dozens of quests unfinished, areas unexplored, many talents/shouts/spells entirely untested and my character "only" level 44. Quest-lines like the Mage's College, the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild aren't close to being completed. But I think I'm putting my two-handed Nord warrior to rest. After all, he's completed both the main quest line and freed his homeland.

When you think about it, that's entirely absurd...but in a good way. It's hard to imagine that there's that much content unseen and undone in a game after 80 hours of playing. There's really two main quests (dragons, war) and then there's so many other quests that the content just keeps on coming.

That's all content worth doing, because Skyrim is one of the best RPGs of all time. Considering that I've never liked any of the Elder Scrolls games until now and I tend to prefer Bioware's story-driven RPGs more, I'm astonished how good this game really is. There's a great mix of self-exploration and story driven content. The story-driven content isn't as epic as you'd find in U7, ME2 or BG, but it's better-than-average. Where the game really shines is combining that content into perhaps the best open world ever seen in a RPG along with the dynamic quest generator that helps make the world feel alive. When the occasion arises that these come together, the game surpasses all expectations.

For instance, I had to go steal something for a quest. Breaking into the house was going to be difficult with all the guards around. As I'm sneaking around trying to find a way in, a dragon attacked. Using the commotion to my advantage, I slipped around the dragon and the guards attacking it to complete my mission. It wasn't scripted, but it was a very fulfilling RPG experience.

The random dungeons were well crafted and almost always visually stimulating. Not every one told a story, but I was always pleased at the chance to go explore yet another cave of Skyrim. Heck, I stumbled on some great content just scaling mountains and coming face-to-face with a dragon or other epic creature.

I had a problem with the game crashing...about once an hour it'd just shut down. But given that when it did I was able to restart in a matter of seconds, the annoyance was minimal. I have a sneaky suspicion that the graphics aren't super-awesome on a top PC, but I couldn't have been more pleased with the overall performance and on my 4 year old rig. Given what I'm running, I was concerned the game wouldn't run well at all. Instead, I was blown away by the spectacular visuals and was pleased with the sound as well.

It's the mark of a great RPG that as soon as I'm done I want to replay it. I did that with Ultima 7. I instantly replayed PS:T. BG2, ME2, KOTOR...all were replayed. In this case, I'll probably load a couple of mods (night sky, texture enhancements) and start again, this time with a dangerous assassin who stands to lose big-time if the Empire can't keep control of Skyrim...

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:03 PM »

OMG.. Skyrim on the PC doesn't create a separate save file for new characters.  I just lost 10 hours of game time cause I  wanted to experiment with a new character.  My last save file has Lydia dead and I replayed this section without her getting killed.  She wandered into the way of a Ice Bliizzard spell

FUCK!!!!! I am so pissed

-edit - Console commands to the rescue..
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:34:40 PM by Soulchilde » Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 29, 2011, 01:22:04 AM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 28, 2011, 10:18:03 PM

OMG.. Skyrim on the PC doesn't create a separate save file for new characters.  I just lost 10 hours of game time cause I  wanted to experiment with a new character.  My last save file has Lydia dead and I replayed this section without her getting killed.  She wandered into the way of a Ice Bliizzard spell

FUCK!!!!! I am so pissed

-edit - Console commands to the rescue..

Bethesda games have never worked that way on the PC.  I always do a real saves periodically and at the end of sessions so I have a numbered save to go back to and am not relying on auto or quick saves, which can be overwritten.  I actually appreciate that Skyrim has multiples of those, as its saved me a few times when I screwed up.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 29, 2011, 01:46:51 AM »

Yup, in this series, quick save is NOT your friend if overused.

If the road home crosses any landscape features that include words like "forgotten," "void," "razorthorn," "shadowmist," or "doom," then I vote that we take a nap first.
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 29, 2011, 03:08:58 AM »

Just popping in to say I do not know enough positive adjectives to describe Skyrim.  I'm pretty sure it is the greatest video game I have ever played.  (No, I am not Hetz in disguise).  Jesus am I having fun with this game!

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 29, 2011, 03:46:11 AM »

Gamebanshee has a complete map of Skyrim up.  there is also a 9 page pdf file on the page so you can print it out if you want to.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: